Jesus wasnt white

>be desert dweller
>surrounded in a territory of meds
>whitoids meme him into a white

Why do conservacucks smother history and enforce propaganda? In the Holy Quran hes one of our prophet & definitely not white

Attached: 931AD006-C0A7-4641-85BF-22B9E9659CCF.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turin-shroud-latest-fake-forgery-scientific-blood-pattern-spatter-study-carbon-dating-debunked-a8450101.html
cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
youtube.com/watch?v=DIy5u4cSx0M&bpctr=1550918910
youtube.com/watch?v=CIuOmjJzmKY
youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y&t=971s
es.metapedia.org/wiki/Revisionismo_de_La_Reconquista
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whiter than you Muhammad.

You need to make the myth beautiful to make people believe it

Attached: 758h.jpg (770x896, 232K)

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you morons

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x500, 32K)

muhommed was a pedophile shitskin

>the quaran depicts moohamed as a green eyed red haired white man.

How is the bottom render beautiful? God forgive me for saying it but he looks like a trap there

Better than the pedophile Muhammad

>in the quaran moohamed is poisoned by a jewess
>in the quaran jesus acends to heaven

>God is black
Is that why He's so violent and uncaring about human suffering?

Actually he was.

Attached: jesus.png (737x473, 208K)

You are not the one to talk EDOMITE

Attached: 1546261982982.jpg (1152x720, 106K)

No he wans't

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turin-shroud-latest-fake-forgery-scientific-blood-pattern-spatter-study-carbon-dating-debunked-a8450101.html

Attached: 1545236673871.jpg (540x720, 50K)

Jesus was a black man

Fuck you jew kike larping as a muslim.
If you read the hadith about his 2nd coming you would know it is mentioned that his skin color would be reddish-white.
You aren't a muslim for sure, you never were, you're a fucking jew trying to promote anti-muslim sentiment here.

>muhamad: White
>bronze age egyptians: White
>bronze age minoans: White
>Macedonian conquerors: White
It's not hard to reach the conclusion that jesus was white with the evidence is looking towards that direction

The Bible literally describes him as having dark skin and white wooly hair. All other depictions are heathen imaginings.

>egyptians: White
user, really?

I doubt it

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (1242x1540, 1.61M)

>black who thinks he is a kike

>NOOOOO YOU ARE THE EDOMITEEEEE JEWS ARE EDOMITEEEES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1545725330037.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

Yeshua came from the line of David and Solomon. In ancient times the global rulling royal bloodline were mainly red headed and green eyes, we see this from Egypt to India. Mary Magdalen and Queen Scotia are also depicted this way. Perhaps those from these bloodline mixed with the plebian castes like the Nephalim before them but it was very important that the bloodlines remained pure. This is why royals try to keep up this tradtion to today although it is very far removed and corrupted at this point.

tldr Jesus had Red/Golden hair and pale skin as he was from ancient royal dragon bloodline descent.

cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
>Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations.
>Analyzing samples spanning over a millennium, researchers looked for genetic differences compared with Egyptians today. They found that the sample set showed a strong connection with a cluster of ancient non-African populations based east of the Mediterranean Sea.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO, antiwhites btfo

>tldr Jesus had Red/Golden hair and pale skin as he was from ancient royal dragon bloodline descent.

PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1549927737046.jpg (551x382, 55K)

Real scholars don't take Richard Carrier seriously. He, like the holohoaxing Jews, is a purveyor of subjective history.

Go blow yourself up

>still speaks like a black kike

cnn huh

Attached: egyptianadn.jpg (810x478, 56K)

>implying its not quoting a scientific journal
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

SHITSKIN COPE LMAO. Jesus was white faggots deal with it and so were the ancient Egyptians (along with all classical civilizations)

That is an image of what a common man may have looked like in those times. Jesus was no common man, he was a bloodline royal of pure breeding.

They call themselves Kings but they are not

>YESHUA WAS A WHITE MAN BROS HE EXISTED AND WAS GOLDEN HAIRED AND HIS MOMMY MARY WAS NOT A WHORE
SHE WAS A VIRGIN

BTW are you cirmcumsiced WHITE BOY JUDEHAHITE NOT EDOMITE

Attached: cesare.jpg (1000x673, 271K)

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

LONDON (Reuters) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

ROYAL BLOODLINES

we wuz Targaryen n shieeet

>BUT HE ISS JUDAHITE FROM ROYAL NON EXISTENT LINEAGE AHHHHH EDOMITES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1547174716313.jpg (800x1360, 649K)

When everyone blames the jews for people saying Jesus wasn't a jew

Attached: le confused merchant.jpg (187x204, 17K)

>EGYPTIANS ARE JUDAHITES ANCIENT ROYAL JUDAHITES BUT NOW EDOMITES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1549795337457.jpg (666x716, 131K)

Pleb, you have no argument or knowledge on this subject evidently.

Proof you are wrong pal
Pontus Pilate sent a letter to Tiberius Cesar reading Jesus has blue eyes and having hair of a color which can hardly be matched. Quote begins at 25:00, Description of Jesus from Pontus Pilate at 26:00 , Whole video is worth watching.
youtube.com/watch?v=CIuOmjJzmKY

Attached: Jesus rocks.jpg (419x546, 94K)

First Christianity originated in what became Syria today. There's enough evidence to believe he was white-looking.

Attached: 2802796168_8a9d528362_b.jpg (683x1024, 492K)

PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HAHAHAHAHAHA

SHOW ME ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE BRO GO AHEAD, TELL ME HOW INDOEUROPEANS HAVE LINKS TO JUDAHITES AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: chri3.png (550x543, 50K)

They actually blame Satan, which doesn't exist.

>desert dweller
t. brainlet

Attached: 08DD13B0-D1FB-4AA9-8A65-FE20B27170E1.png (316x556, 157K)

Not cut, not a kike, not a christian. You are a shitskin parasite who refuses reality, just like the kikes you supposedly hate, but at the time think you are them.

Richard Carrier book
LMFAO
Jews hate Jesus and there is more proof he lived than there is for Plato or Socrates
Proof Jews consider Christians to be the biggest threat to their NWO. Not Fagans or fedora toting atheists. Jews laugh at Pagans and Atheists. They want Christians all dead 15:26 for the quote.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y&t=971s

Get off Jow Forums

Attached: Jesuit rings.jpg (500x622, 85K)

BRO CUT YOUR SKIN RIGHT NOW ACCEPT YESHUA BEN YOSEF KING OF JEWS AND DADDY YHWH THE JEWISH GOD OF THE DERSERT

Attached: ohl.jpg (1024x496, 146K)

Quick rundown bro I have no time to watch literal trash misinfo

Attached: 1548178064508.jpg (1040x1248, 91K)

Jesus was a pure judahite aryan.

jesus looked like colin Kaepernick

Ancient Egyptians cluster genetically with modern day Bedouin populations and Palestinians.

They were brown holmes.

The Jewish people are proof that he does.

Jesus was an Aryan looking Jew, he probably had dark hair dark eyes and tanned skin.

Attached: Bust of Jesus based on The Shroud Of Turin.jpg (710x300, 35K)

And here you can see Jesus looking like a holocaust victim.

Attached: daf33bc9fb042cc7c864157f9349697a.jpg (460x613, 37K)

this is an iranian shitskin in romania

>Jesus was an Aryan looking Jew, he probably had dark hair dark eyes and tanned skin.

[Citation needed]

Attached: christianmentalgymnastics.png (600x250, 149K)

He was a sandnigger. a different sandnigger from the current occupiers, but a sandnigger nevertheless

Little known fact: Jesus wasn't a soiboy as commonly depicted.

Attached: Back and frontal views of The Shroud Of Turin.jpg (624x673, 96K)

That looks like Jesus to me fellow Old Christian.

A kike, be specific. It annoys me when people compare the Arabs to the Jews.

Shroud of Turin is a meme. I don't think it's supposed to matter what Jesus looked like. Tupac believed in black Jesus and that's fine with me.

That's not Christ and it's believed to be Syrian.

Nations brown out over time if racemixing is allowed to exist. Wonder how long till someone is making claims like OP about how America was founded by mexicans and washington/jefferson/etc were all nonwhite?

Attached: F5E5B591-A984-4326-B07B-4BB712132920.png (500x625, 464K)

More trash Jewsus threads.

Attached: 1540514649551.png (645x729, 174K)

nah nigga lemme splain somethin for you dawg
there are three races on this planet, crackers,niggers, and gooks. (with amerindians being sunburnt gooks and australoids being lost niggers) Sure jesus wasn't a cold adapted cracker like a german, but Ancient mid east civilizations were sunburnt crackers. Modern middle east has had alot more sub sarahan nigger DNA over the last couple thousand years which is why they get darker every century

TLDR if you think ancient civilizations looked like their modern counterparts you are a dummy

Attached: Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg (1500x1187, 541K)

America only hates Bashar al-Assad because he’s black

This one makes him appear Whiter, light skin and light eyes. It's possible that he may have had light skin even though he lived in the Middle east (see: your average Syrian or Israeli) and it's also possible that he may have and light eyes (blue or green).

Attached: Jesus Shroud Of Turin.jpg (1000x1157, 1.53M)

Fuck off you emasculated leaf, Jesus is what it makes sense for him to be: an Aryan looking Jew. It makes perfect sense.

>Aryan looking Jew
no such thing. There are only Mischlinge and full on kikes

This, i believe the Middle East along with all other civilizations were originally Nordic (not Scandinavian). Hitler and the NS believed something similar.

Based on what? lol

Attached: 1546203362333.jpg (480x360, 9K)

The Quran is garbage and people should burn everyone of them. You wanna see a real bible you slobbering inbred shit for brains?

This is a REAL bible that speeads the actual good news andvthe truth about the true path to righteousness and salvation.

Attached: 20171209_180413.jpg (4032x3024, 3.07M)

Mischlings are Jews that usually look like Aryans, lmao. What's your point?

Attached: 3151f6c9f7307847bfa5ed27decadb14--catholic-memes-anthony-hopkins.jpg (736x527, 88K)

Don't worry your little kafir head about it, goy.

>Doesn't know about Flavius Josephus

>Spanish flag
>Arab propaganda

Makes a lot of sense.

Bullshit, that's nonsense written by a Jew.

>inb4 just like The Bible

No. Not a kike. I'm sure there are people that can tell the difference between a Syrian and an Afghani. Kind of like that.

Probably a moor shitskin from morocco larping as le epic pure aryan EVROPEAN pagan

What? Based on what you are saying he looked "aryan". Say it

Attached: oldestimageofjesus.jpg (255x361, 57K)

The Shroud.

Then who wrote the bible? Indoeuropeans?

Attached: foundit.png (458x438, 256K)

The shroud is fake and hoax

Attached: jewancestors.png (645x773, 92K)

Lol

Revelation 1:14 His HEAD AND HIS HAIR WERE WHITE like wool, as WHITE AS SNOW, his eyes were as a flame of fire (BLUE).
Jesus Christ was white.

Yeah you would say something that stupid.

Attached: 2ufb9l.jpg (573x435, 55K)

It's not.
I can't read that article since the jew wants me to register or some shit, but I already know the study is biased, not peer reviewed and ignored by people who actually studied the real thing.

I don't even know if historical Jeebus existed. Maybe he did, but he was completely different from mythological Jeebus.
There's no evidence that he either existed or that he didn't.

So I don't really care what someone who isn't very clear that he existed may have looked like.

My reply was reacting to the cartoon you posted though. It's a well-known fact a big part of Spain was conquered by Maurs at some point.

I actually do know the (((study))) though.
Here's the boy who did it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Jesus was/is a Jew, i would call Him a goy though.

Looks hwhite to me, Manolo.

Probably, they sound oddly Germanic for some reason. All the battles and stuff.

White hair? the dude was 33 when he died. Fucking subhuman.

Hurr durr Satan durr.

There's more evidence that Jesus existed than Caesar existed.
The gospels have been studied for centuries and there are virtually no renditions of them being edited to any relevant level.
It's that you don't "care" which guides you away from the truth.

Damn this jesus right here is way sexier than those blonde faggy nerdic versions, I accept this jesus.

God is white. Therefore, his kid is white too.

QED.

Germans at the time couldn't even reach Japan, because they were too stupid. That's why all the first explorers throughout asian nations were majority Greeks, Iberians, and Italians.

Tell me why is it the real deal then?

Whatever, about the reconquista thing

es.metapedia.org/wiki/Revisionismo_de_La_Reconquista

It's all in spanish but this has an extensive amount of info about what actually happened when moors entered Spain

What? Who? Germanic what.. What are you talking about?

Attached: jewmindgames.png (500x375, 403K)

North African Berbers with some Middle Eastern commanders (my paternal ancestors), it's also a well known fact that little interbreeding happened and most Muslims were native Iberians.

Attached: 8muc.jpg (1000x925, 216K)

And don't forget. the Moors were niggers.

Attached: b21c6f0161e21d1ce8c336136bf1aea2.jpg (1100x1010, 256K)

Because you can't dissprove it?
You can nitpick at certain points, but the great mystery of the shroud is that it's whole cannot be remade.

Unironically this.

Stop being such a faggit.

BTW are you Jewish? just answer the fucking question.

Jésus was a reptilian. duh