Western Europe Gay Muslim migrant in blonde wig to represent France in Eurovision Song Contest

Allons enfants de la sodomie,
Le jour de Allah est arrivé!

voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/gay-muslim-migrant-in-blonde-wig-to-represent-france-in-eurovision-song-contest/#prettyPhoto

Bilal Hassani, a 19-year-old from Paris, recently won France’s selection contest for Eurovision with his song “Roi.”
Hassani was born to a Muslim family of Moroccan origin, is gay and performs in colorful wigs and heavy makeup.
He was well-known in France before the contest as an internet personality and for performing in a song contest for youth when he was 15.
The gender-bending singer,has received hateful messages and threats due to his sexuality and appearance and for his planned trip to Tel Aviv in May.
Israel won the right to host the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest by winning the 2018 edition, with singer Netta Barzilai’s “Toy.”
Hassani described himself as a “huge, huge fan” of Barzilai. His winning song, “Roi,” or “King,” carries a message of self-acceptance and empowerment similar to Barzilai’s “Toy.”

Attached: gay_muslim_french.png (731x604, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/gay-muslim-migrant-in-blonde-wig-to-represent-france-in-eurovision-song-contest/
youtu.be/k59E7T0H-Us?list=RDVlpBPO9_L4E
youtube.com/watch?v=8BytRMPQIOE
youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
youtube.com/watch?v=8fvLtTRzdHw
youtube.com/watch?v=PuzXdbirgf8
youtube.com/watch?v=nBqGDvlXx0M
fr.sputniknews.com/societe/201902011039874564-bilal-hassani-eurovision-israel-reaction/
youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
youtu.be/PfjGB5Wn76A
youtube.com/watch?v=FbTJGwIQQkk
youtube.com/watch?v=qmwY4SlCm2U&list=RDFbTJGwIQQkk&index=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cute

Farce

Epic.

The Eurovision is just Freak Show Olympics at this point:

Get 20 degenerate people on stage and compete on who is the most defective.

I wish

voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/gay-muslim-migrant-in-blonde-wig-to-represent-france-in-eurovision-song-contest/

>reminder that last year this thing won by making chicken-noises on stage

Attached: netta-eurovision-750x375.jpg (750x375, 53K)

you do get some qt's though

youtu.be/k59E7T0H-Us?list=RDVlpBPO9_L4E

youtube.com/watch?v=8BytRMPQIOE

Attached: 12390645_shift-966x593_1srJsa_3DFMD0.jpg (966x593, 75K)

Attached: kkk.jpg (500x492, 35K)

Vive la France

Attached: 1547326568-1536160806-bilal.png (408x306, 144K)

>tmw he's not even going to be the only gay muslim partecipating
ITALY AND FRANCE YES

Attached: mahmood-cop-esc.jpg (638x425, 15K)

Why is it okay for shitskins to culturally appropriate my hair color?

Dont remind me . That shit was here last year.

Attached: fat.png (623x433, 436K)

don't bring muslim into this west faggotry
leave us alone okay

biggest redpill of eurovision 2019

youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU

Attached: darude.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8fvLtTRzdHw

>implying the french people had any choice in this
(((TF1))) chose for us

Not diverse enough, he should've been a Gay Disabled Muslim Migrant Tranny

Our world got inverted somehow

Attached: 1536302982668.jpg (654x541, 49K)

We still don't know how he managed to win. He was last by popular vote and yet.
Truly, I wonder (((what))) happened

holy shit, based finland!

Seems you are not as strong as you believe.

Don't blame me. I know how you guys treat them.

youtube.com/watch?v=PuzXdbirgf8

be consistent stormfag. the guy is wearing a wig, and if transsexualism is indeed a mental disorder, he ticks all those fucking boxes.

a well deserved 'France YES' from me.

and bonus point for the fact that the theme of his song is literally 'we wuz kangz'

yea you need to remind the salves who is in control,and why even name it "euro" when countries out of europe are participating?

fake hair, not a muslim, faggot, and probably a kike/ communist welcome to stupid land

Did they change voting from popular ones to unequal vote weight/sponsored judges or something, so that east block would not always outvote the rest?

Dwayne Dibley? Man I'm fucking out like corduroy slacks.

We'll happily leave you alone.
On the other hand, stop asking for foreign aid and stop trying to migrate to the West. Ta.

Eurovision has been sabotaged by gays.
Same thing happened in Romania. The public voted for a girl, Laura Bretan but we had TWO GAYS from UK in jury (wtf) and they rejected her, although she got the public's vote based on a video of her saying she supports the traditional family (it was made during the anti gay referendum) and they selected a foreign girl instead.
Here's the story:
youtube.com/watch?v=nBqGDvlXx0M

>preprepared

Attached: f57.jpg (261x216, 8K)

and they say Jow Forums is satire

Better than an exploding jihadi representing France at Eurovision, I guess.

Western Europe truly is a graveyard for religion, tradition, and morals. Europoors think that Kikes want to Islamize Europe, when it reality it’s becoming one giant globohomo melting pot

>Imagine caring about Eurovision
What are you some kind of fucking retard?

cut dey cocks off

Attached: 15598465323477.jpg (671x526, 87K)

cisgender nazi males can't compete

Le futur de la France

How much are the Nazi Jews and religious freaks going to kvetch if he/she/xir defends the Palestinian human rights from Eurovision stage in Israel?
Would they cut off the boradcast immediately?

Attached: france_eurovision_israel.jpg (528x348, 27K)

>gay
>Muslim
No.

Attached: 1549848332145.jpg (700x700, 72K)

I hope it causes a riot. Let it burn, let it all burn.

Merde!

Now we have to find a wheelchair bound Arab tranny to compete.

Fuck you France!

Attached: fug.jpg (267x200, 6K)

>all.
>boxes.
>ticked.
Just look at those glasses. That's problematic, right there!

Die sicko

Attached: 1550592589863.jpg (618x635, 43K)

It's the current year

Eurovision song contest is just a big gay freak parade.
Only fags watch this.

typical Toronto citizen?

Eurovision has turned into a fag parade in the last five years, what a goddamn disgrace.

How to fix:

- every country performs in their own language
- remove all fags
- all revenue generated goes to bombing israel

Is this ironic roofposting?

>Eurovision Song Contest
>is held in Israel
>Europe
>Israel
Um

Yes of course, fake manufactured capitalism, time and time again, like those fake politicians put there in power by money interests. Literally like clockwork we get gay politicians and gay musicians and exactly that kind of ethnicities that were forced upon us, like clockwork. So fake, can't get faker these competitions, all premade, winner chosen before they invented competition. Literally fake and gay.

Kek not a chance. He did criticise Israel on twitter a few years ago and the kikes found out and he had to publicly apologise otherwise they wouldn't let him participate in Eurovision.

fr.sputniknews.com/societe/201902011039874564-bilal-hassani-eurovision-israel-reaction/

Even Islam is no match for the west and our degeneracy
We have been doing it since before Christianity

Attached: france.jpg (600x400, 93K)

Forgot to say, he also support a famous antisemite called Dieudonné so this tranny is definitely redpilled about the JQ.

Eurovision was awful even in its better days. The contestants and songs are the origin of eurotrash.

>be Muslim from Morocco
>Move to France
>Become cross dressing fag
>Now eurotrash

The 2000's era fear of muslim fundamentalists taking over decadent Europe is a disproved theory at this point. The truth is even worse. They are going to morph into a hybridized form of religion like modern Protestantism that will allow them to exist in Globohomo Inc. without disturbing the system. Shopping malls that sell rainbow colored hijabs during pride month for mystery meat shoppers is the future of the west.

>he doesn't realise that Israel wants to promote homosexuality to the Palestinians

Sadly it's true he even said the Attacks on Paris didn't matter since we won the soccer world championship.

So a senator wanted him to resign since it's irrespectfull for the deads and their families but guess what he said "I dindu nuthin 't waz a joke"

I hate these people.

>Gay Muslim migrant in blonde wig to represent France
yep

Reminder to everyone to support Darude. Go Binland :DDDDDDD

>Western Europe Gay Muslim migrant in blonde wig to represent France
honestly, i would expect nothing less. this has became so mundane that i'd be shocked if it was actually a traditional representation of a country

>Now we have to find a wheelchair bound Arab tranny to compete.

Pls don't give them ideas...

It's been clear for a while that it's not a talent contest. Just more shit propaganda directed are the stupidest people in your countries.

MEGA. Make Eurovision Great Again

youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU

Attached: b807a158.jpg (790x395, 88K)

>israel
>hosts EUROvision
>because of a fat lesbian
>who sang like a bawking chicken
>about how boys are stupid
>so a homosexual
>who worships a religion designed to destroy Europe
>can be praised by France

>brown
>faggot
>Muslim

Looks pretty French to me desu

>gay Muslim drag will sing in kike city

Ebin my friends.

I mean...I guess that's a good thing? Globohomo inc. isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It might be decades if not a couple centuries. If Islam gets neutered I guess thats fine

he isn't muslim. he doesn't pray or believe in god
he doesn't clean himself and most importantly the prophet cursed people like him Men who act like women and women who act like men. he is an abomination. him being arab doesn't mean he is muslim

Now this is a true lied fur israel
youtu.be/PfjGB5Wn76A

To be fair it looks like they're putting monsters in Eurovision again.

Except that doesn't mean anything. Because if one of your believers ends him, it will backfire on you guys, if they don't, it backfires on you guys. It might not be public yet but you better believe (((they))) And I'm not talking about Jews, are working plenty hard behind the scenes to soften you boys up. And they will.

Same in France, a select group of professionals overpowered the plebs for they have superior taste.

What's the point in making this? You realize acknowledging racial distinctons in France is against the law right? THIS is a Frenchman by French law.

Attached: 735.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

you need one, two, three nazis to oppress xim. is xe from a research lab for gas warfare?

Guess we already know the winner then.

lol you can't escape European degeneracy. in globohomo Europe, he is as good a Muslim as you, just like we have Christians and tons of "Christians"

You guys can send a disabled pedophile black muslim in a burka for an even match.

> Caring about npc entertainment.

who are they? last time I checked its mostly secular jews who own the media and organize these events

Well, ok, that's correct. I point out "not the Jews" because Secular Jews are hardly Jews. There's nothing about them that's actually Jewish but in name. They will throw their ilk into ovens as fast as the pope will throw Catholics into rape dungeons or the Ayatollah will throw women with hair into camps.

damn, he's hot.
Would harass in a dark alley/10

t. white woman

you should have thought this through before you invaded Europe.

Attached: beg-bbc-bbc-follow-quantum-physics-really-helped-me-understand-36867685.png (500x688, 131K)

we didn't willingly as a one group decide to invade Europe. the europeans are the ones who helped to fund the wars in the middle east and the europeans are the ones who opened the borders. our scum and lowest of the low are the ones who willingly went to Europe . as it is a sin to leave your muslim homeland and go and live in a non believer country

That's the real islam

OK Ahmed...

Reminder that they found out tweet from this tranny supporting antizionism and Dieudonné, the black humorist who name the jew 24/7

But they will still send this tranny to heebland lol

>the europeans are the ones who opened the borders
i give yiu that.
>as it is a sin to leave your muslim homeland and go and live in a non believer country

the opposite is right. Moving to a non believer country and helping to make it "house of Islam" is a very holy thing that gets rewarded by Allah.

anyway, if Islam spreads into the West, some aspects of the West will also spread into Islam. Western Life can be comfy and tempting afterall.

I have a weird lil obsession with this finnish pop rock group
youtube.com/watch?v=FbTJGwIQQkk

>the europeans are the ones who opened the borders

MERKEL is the one who opened the borders

FTFY

Are you new here, my dearest Jewish master?

>t. Ahmed

muslims are abominations, so you're the same status as he.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmwY4SlCm2U&list=RDFbTJGwIQQkk&index=6

Attached: God.jpg (539x442, 38K)

ESP has always been the #1 fag show on public TV