Gf comes home from uni

>gf comes home from uni
>take a deep sniff of her pussy

Whats wrong with me

Attached: DD55158B-81A8-4D9C-BFEB-F205B0154D56.jpg (251x201, 9K)

You mean like... She comes home to you, you pull her pants down, you take a deep sniff of her pussy and then you pull her pants back up?

yes

That's a pretty weird fetish but if that's your biggest problem in life then you have a pretty good life. It's actually more surprising to me that your GF is OK with you taking random whiffs out of her vagina.

Do you do it to smell some other guys dick?

GF hates it, calls me a creep, but she tolerates it because i can't help myself. Ever seen a dog violently sniffing something and you can't turn his head away no matter how hard you try, it's a bit like that.

>OP randomly pulls GF's pants down to smell her cunt
>GF calls him a creep and clearly doesn't like it
>OP keeps doing it

Attached: 9460336-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 53K)

I'm trying to wrap my head around this. So your gf will come home from uni and you'll just stop doing whatever it is you're doing, walk over to her forgoing any sort of formal greeting, pull down her pants/panties, sniff her vagina, and then return to what you're doing? OP you might actually be a dog.

I say hi or hey then take her by the hand to the couch or bed. I pull up her skirt and undershorts then sniff her pussy

Atleast you should fuck her then. I mean, pussy sniffing followed up by sex makes some sense. Pussy sniffing, pulling her pants back up and going back to minding your own business is weird as fuck.

What about her feet?

Asking the real question.

It's not entirely sexual, it's like when you scratch your ass and can't stop yourself from smelling your fingers.

Oh man do I get it now. For me that's my balls and earwax. I gotta sniff so I know everything is still normal. You're probably sniffing for another man's scent subconsciously.

Attached: 1538080792619.jpg (500x389, 21K)

lol you sick freak you

Sick freak? I didn't even mention sniffing belly button lint.

You are living my dream user.

Same here OP. I do it every girl ive ever slept with. Cant say its always smelt nice but every pussy is different. They all have this in common:

>tangy texture in nose, filling but subtle
>slightly musty, a hint of urine, heavy and damp that lies heavy on the bottom nostrils
>hormonal smell/pheromones. A physiological response to sensing this is heightened cortisol, adrenaline and testosterone. Leads to a boner. This is my favorite part as when a girl likes you she’ll give off this scent. Sometimes a girl would have strong hormones and it’d waft across the room. Smells skunky and primal
>sweetness if she uses product
>last but not least, the fermented wetness, discharge, sweat and fluids that get brewed if shes wearing thick panties. If aged just right it’ll smell just like fresh beer from the tap. If aged too long it’ll smell like shit and fish.

Shut the fuck up faggot you have no problems. Go brag about your gf somewhere else.

Gaged little bit but also got aroused.

I would post the brap pasta, but I'm too tired.

If you're going to go that, eat her out next time. Guarentee she won't be mad afterwards

Why the FUCK hasn't OP answered this

You have to check the smell to make sure other males have not alerted her biome with their seed

Uhh... why?

I'm really liking this thread.

Nothing. That's hot and I understand you 100%. My first counsin's pussy is the first one I smelled constantly, when we got older, it became weird so I started taking her used panties out of the laundry. Fucking hot.

I think you mean "I really like this thread", user

No, he means what he said. It's completely grammatically correct to say "I'm really liking this thread." You dumb piece of shit.

It just got even better

wHAT

If you're an annoying cunt who reads buzzfeed, yes.

great thread

I really need to stop coming here

Attached: 1478564887680.jpg (640x480, 51K)

>tfw ywn experience this

Different pussies have different aromas depending on the balance of all these factors as well as their diet.

I dated a redhead from maine and her pussy smelled like a combination of beer and roses. Like a strong bitter smell that nearly burns your nostrils. Bitter aftertones and a slight earthy waft when you peel her panties. I reckon this is from her diet high in carbs and sugar, as the breakdown of these foods produce alcohol on a microscale. As for the taste of her pussy, it was subtle, nearly neutral, were it not for the hormones that make your tongue tingle at the sides.

Now the previous girl i dated was a welshwoman who had rather poor hygiene. Her area smelled like a coin operated urinal. It smelled strongly like fish when you let your finger dry after touching her there. While i locked my nostrils to her pussy, strong odors emanated from her asshole aswell. So it was hard to discern if i was sniffing her pussy or ass

In either case, i convinced her to slide in a camel blue inside her pussy for me to smoke later. There was a peculiar taste as the ash smoldered, one i can only describe as urine + pepperoni. It burned my nostrils but also overwhelmed my entire palate with a thick greasy texture.

Upon finishing the cigarette i went back for an inspection to figure out where this peculiar texture came from. First i sniffed her panties for any irregularities and apart from a brown streak it was negligible

Secondly i inspected her discharge by fingering her and looking at what comes out. White, stringg substance were on my fingers and thats when i figured out the culprit: it was yeast infection, combined with the sugars from my candy habit, made alcohol upon contact with my mouth

Never change user

power move

You should write a book

Attached: 1535046544400.png (436x960, 377K)

Post more OP

Yikes.

>>last but not least, the fermented wetness, discharge, sweat and fluids that get brewed

Attached: CZEj7wJVIAA8z9_.jpg (480x360, 26K)

i'm dying here

and i'm also going to try this out tonight on my wife and see where it goes lol

my wut....all of it

Was going to just write tl;dr.
Glad I actually read it. Based autist.

Keep it going

Get out Quentin

Nice job boys. Thread of the month.

This needs to be bumped

>Whats wrong with me
Absolutely nothing, don't ever let anyon tell you different.

You're a hero op, the only thing you should change is you should be proud of what you do

Are you any chance a chimpanzee

This is 10/10 reading material right here.

I'm really into the idea of just casually pulling down a woman's pants amd doing something stupid without any build up and getting away with it entirely.

best frogposting of the year so far

Protip user: women have a free use fetish

Need a place to sleep?

Checked
Checked
Checked
Thanks for this guys.
This is a literal small fortune.

Attached: 3570AE1D45D047ACAD7814E052A32BDD.jpg (436x429, 42K)

>OP you might actually be a dog.

Attached: internet dog.jpg (111x125, 3K)

please elaborate

This thread has really made me want to sniff a pussy and compare it to others like its wine

This thread has inspired me to sniff random womens pussies on the bus.

Any advice on how i could do that?

Maybe tell them you are gay so they won't be creeped out?

I was about to fuck this chick but you guys are making me really nauseous.

Sniff her pussy for us. Tell us what odor she gives off.

Better yet tell her if her pussy stinks alot

My tip is I get incredibly drunk on the nights that I go out to try and fuck sorority girls.

At that point youre supposed to be so far gone that straight liquor tastes like water, then eat her out and you wont be able to experience any of the filth but can still pleasure her better than most guys who dont even try to eat her out.Thank me later

Ah but why dull your senses with inebriating substances? To fully enjoy the complex aromas of pussies, one must have astute control of their olfactory capacities.

For example, once i went on a date with a mature lady who worked as a barrister in the town hall. After Feeding her a meal of Oyster ravioli in rabbit broth squashed octopus in peanut butter soup (chosen by me, as the zinc is an aphrodisiac that increases blood flow to her pussy and thus further gestates the smell that no doubt have developed from her discharge and my carefully chosen diet) i bid the maitré d adieu as i plied her with sweet champagne harvested at the summer of 2008, also known as the sweetest season, which i believe would react positively with the acid in her pussy to create a tangy mouthfeel and heavy stinging nostril texture.

Upon spreading her legs in the study of my room i was immediately ht by a waft that i can only describe as ripened urine and aromatic fecal notes. With added astringent aftertaste from her silk panty that i noted had dried flakes of matter. She has been gestating this smell for me for hours now it seems.

This was a fine brew, as can only be discovered from a finely aged lady of good breeding and stock. To get a better picture i decided to loco my nostrils in her perineum, the skin between the asshole and pussy. The smell was both overwhelming and delightful. The musky scent from her asshole denoted hints of the bone broth blended with the natural aromas of her intestine, forming a pungent yet familiar scent of our previous dinner.

This flashback was interrupted by a sudden gust, as if involuntary and reflexive, her pussy yelped a small ‘puft’ that i summarily swallowed with my nose.

I sensed a hint of urine, estrogen and progestin. These presence indicated that she was sufficiently aroused. Hence i proceeded to insert my finger jnside her asshole and smelled it when profusely. Intensely, i was bemused. This was the finest scent ive encountered

For those with less refined tastes or senses and just want to experience the rock n roll experience heres my tip:

Go to the countryside and find yourself a girl with good stock. Not obese but definitely not skinny. Find one that eats meat and various small and large game. Her as a brewer would produce strong pussy scents that will satisfy your craving and hunger.

I dated a girl from a farm in upstate new york. She was slightly chubby and was always sweaty from doing range work. I ambushed her outside the barn and buried my face between her pale mounds. The smell was absolutely astute. I swear i could smell it 5 meteres away. Her diet of meat has given her a strong musky scent and hints of sulfur. Further burying my nose in her asscrack, the fermented sweat and ass liquid that leaks when youre doing work formed a heavenly concoction, with bits of liquid puddling into her cotton panties, as unique perfume.

Ever have a girl leave your load in for a few days while she’s stopped up with a home fashioned (but non-biohazardous) vaginal cork? That shit smells fucking golden. Old jizz smells fun as is, but god damn when you get a twat to ferment it...

You're like a pussy conoisseur, making something initially gross into a wondrous and magical experince.

Attached: 63457BEA-6FDE-4D9C-B22C-4BC29804F236.jpg (719x719, 55K)

I can understand enjoying pussy smells but asshole? Ive literally canceled sex due to shit smells before.

Pussies and buttholes generally tend to be so close to each other that there's a serious overlap in the bacterial makeup of the other. So much so that sometimes the smells tend to be indistinguishable.

It appears you're not cultured enough to understand the nuances of smell.

Clean asshole can have a nice smell but shit is different

But asshole smell is the main course. Pussy smells is subtle and playful but asshole musk is the one that will satisfy cravings.

I used to feed my last gf onions and garlic soup as they produced wonderful gases inside her body. A strong mix and spice and fart with a hint of oil and bile.

It depends on the asshole, really and how dirty it is. There's usually an in between with it being clean and dirty, especially after sweating a lot.
If she doesn't wipe properly then I don't know about that. I guess it depends on how adventurous you are in terms of exploring the forbidden fruit of smells.

In a lot of countries people use bidets so there will never be shit smell on their asses

Assholes smell the best you fucking loser. Its the most erotic scent on a beautiful woman

I agree. The contrast between a cute girl and her stinky filthy shithole is what makes her sexy IMO

>this thread
Oh my fucking god.

Attached: Screenshot_20181122-152837.png (2048x1152, 2.06M)

Never die thread

and a happy new year to you too OP

Jow Forums banner when?

Mods plz sticky

Any girl willing to let me sniff her pussy or ass? Nothing weird just wanna see what OP is all about

>nothing weird

Attached: 822E6942-2B18-47AB-BF30-D554F72B1788.png (399x712, 408K)

I'd let my bf do this

Blessed post, blessed thread

>this thread

Attached: 6B6AB6E2-F6A5-42E7-BD5B-99A14C011396.jpg (533x709, 26K)

Attached: 817D0E9C-E8D3-4C3F-8E52-CF50F5B5B3CC.jpg (534x427, 38K)

Well i finally did it guys. I went ahead and sniffed my gfs pussy and asshole. Im now a convert, it was a great experience, there is a true nuance within these holes that i can only describe as sweet and primal.

I will hire a hooker tonight and sniff her ass.

Congrats

I'm sure the hooker will be much more complex

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Totally false. If the bacterial content mixes they get a UTI.

Of course you'll get a UTI if any of it gets into the urethra. However, the vagina and the anus share pretty close proximity to each other.
The vagina is not the urethra and vice versa.

You're telling me that butt juice never transfers over that small space? Of course it does. Proper regular cleaning prevents buildup and infections, but the bacterial flora in the vagina is heavily influenced by leftover gut bacteria.
It's why each woman has their own magical smells. It's influenced by both the diets and their gut bacteria.

Im gonna do this in uni. Im gonna sit behind a fellow classmate and pretend to drop a pen. Then take a sniff while im down to get it

Thanks adv i mightve found a new hobby

Bump

nice thumbnail kike

I want a thread where girls will describe in a sophisticated way like itt how they taste penises. it would be pure gold