Please stop telling poor people to control their spending. It’s hurtful and classist

Please stop telling poor people to control their spending. It’s hurtful and classist.

Attached: 33D5B682-39FA-4077-83DB-229BBF3BA6F7.jpg (1139x1740, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/01/it-is-expensive-to-be-poor/282979/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/avocado-toast
youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Poor people are scum that doesnt want to listen to advice, the only want yo money

Nothing new in the west

NO MORE AVOCADO TOAST FOR YOOOUUU!!

It’s not wrong. A lot of things taken for granted need a minimum threshold of income to be viable. But yeah, poor people are the problem, not the jews at the top.

My gfs mother is poor, constantly complains about not having any money to do anything, makes around $20,000 a year. She just bought a brand new fancy refrigerator when she already has two perfectly working fridges. She also frequently buys new TVs for no apparent reason. Her spending practices are truly bizarre.

>A lot of things taken for granted need a minimum threshold of income to be viable

This is true, but that threshold is lower than most people think.

Materialism is a helluva drug. People will literally starve and flush their dignity down the toilet so they can keep buying shiny plastic shit that does nothing.

Poor people in the west are only poor because they live past their means
I work in a fucking McDonald’s and I’m alright so what the fuck

>dont save goyim
learn to code

I heard Dave Ramsey say to eat rice and beans more often a long time ago and it has probably saved me over a thousand dollars by now. I don't think money advice is bad for poor people.

This desu

The sad truth is that women and non-whites buy nothing but frivolous shit. They'll buy stuff they dont even need just because its "cute" or some other shit. A black person could be working a minimum wage job yet as soon as they get paid they spend their entire weeks wages on some tracksuit or watch, just to appear to be minted. They don't know how to save.

Attached: brainlet.png (474x711, 99K)

I love rice and beans
I can’t wait to be poor
Oh wait

OP, control your spending

Don’t you dare tell me not to go on a European vacation when I have $75k in student debt, fascist!!

The ability to think forward in time meant survival in populations that developed with snowy winters. It's typical Darwinian fractionation.

Why are the niggers nagging the fat chick in pic related? Are they telling her to check her privilege or something?

> I want more money!

Have you tried starting a business?

> I don't have that much money

Have you tried investing?

> I don't have that much money

Have you tried saving?

> That's classist.

Enjoy being poor.

Attached: 54321123111.jpg (360x360, 24K)

Asians and Jews don't do this

there are probably both good and "classist garbage" saving tips.you can look at both sides of the argument.

stop impulse buying the fucking snacks at the counter when you can buy a bigger pack of a lower tier sweet. stop buying cigarettes or any drug-like substance that asks for your money daily.those can be good ones.

telling a poor person to make his house thermally efficient is retarded when he's most likely not owning his place and unable to invest a lot of money for a longterm return.

>Most Food Advice Is Worthless When You're An Obese Faggot
>Diets tips are thin privilegied garbage and belong in the trash
>NEVER IMPROVE

I do cringe at minimum wage (or close) earners who contribute to 401(k)s and then need to run up debt to cover their expenses.

>just eat all the cake fatboy fuck reality

Lool so true.

when you are really poor your savings are either non existent or negligible and can only help you in an emergency or to purchase say a car or something

Nah, this is bullshit. I've worked in debt management and around plenty of poor people.

Most poor people have money problems because they're bad at dealing with money. It's that simple. If they're not taking loans out on superficial shit they don't need, they simply waste money due to a lack of long term thinking.
One woman I met, she was buying the same thing several times a year (I think it was a kettle or toaster, I forget which). It wasn't expensive but it added up. When I asked her why she was buying so many of them, she said it's because they break frequently.
So I asked her why doesn't she just buy a more expensive one that'll last a long time. Her response? "It costs too much"

She was buying 5-6 of these things a year at something like $10 a time. She said buying one that was something like $20-30 but would last her for years was too expensive.
This is why poor people are often poor. They lack the ability to think long term. She saw that $10 was less than $20-30, but she didn't see she was spending $50-60 a year when she could have been spending $20-30 that'd last her several years.

Now apply this logic to almost every purchase these people make. That is why they are poor.

omg you can't just blame people for not having a job in a strong job market and for having children out of wedlock and dropping out of high school

none of those things are their fault and they should be able to spend your money however they feel best suits their needs :^)

Attached: 1550422370223.png (641x606, 408K)

Based image

>(((Talia Jane)))
Every time.

>If you are poor in a first world country you can get out of poverty by saving your money and getting an education

"Wow this is clasist garbage,I should be able to get out of poverty by being irresponsible,I guess we need wealth redistribution"
Honestly there is nothing wrong with being poor for a while,but if after a certain age you are still poor its your fault,take some responsability.

This.

That article is correct. Theres nothing I can poke holes at.

Attached: 20190222_100200.jpg (2560x1440, 1009K)

I work as an electrician any time I go to a black persons home is a total shock, one family had 3 new BMW's in the drive yet were sitting on cushions on the floor and the large screen TV was on a cardboard box. They were waiting for next months pay check to buy furniture from Bright House. See it all the time even those who dont work, the majority, all buy huge TV's fancy cars stereo systems every gadget they can get hold of but cant afford food and complain they have no money for holiday's.

I only made about 25k last year and invested nearly 10k of it.
The main problem I see in my peers is they spend money on useless things such as going out drinking, smoking, buying big TVs to put in their rathole apartment, and buying essentials like food and clothes that are more expensive because it makes them feel less poor.
They also seem to love taking time off for minor things and never want to work extra shifts or pick up their phone when work calls, these people live paycheck to paycheck and will ignore the opportunity cost of 100+ dollars a day to sit on their ass or go to their friends house and smoke weed.

Can they not into artistical value

Attached: neinchan3.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Coming from a poor family who refused to take welfare out of principle this is absolutely retarded. Our country never would have gotten to where it was today on the backs of sheboons with this attitude.

Attached: 1445534233391.gif (500x224, 478K)

Hear, hear!
>sips Starbucks Salted Caramel Brownie Hot Chocolate Grande Latte
The financial plight of us Millenials
>eats organic designer bagel with amaranth, kale and vegan Basedtec™ egg analogue
has been ignored for too long!
>posts on iPhone XS

Poor people are poor because they spend $20 on lottery scratchers every time they go to the grocery store.

Somewhat true, always laugh when theres some article about how one guy paid off his 250k college debt in 5 years or some shit. Then it talks about how he was making 125k a year and had two roommates.

Attached: EBF5B834-C3E8-48A0-97AA-51FB480E1DCD.jpg (660x960, 73K)

And the funny thing is they mostly buy the $1 or $2 ones that have a lower chance of winning and won't even pay out decent money if you win.

What's worse are these same people also give their money to ecelebs and twitch whores.

>this entire thread

The reality is that it's expensive to be poor. You accrue a bunch of different costs that the middle class don't have to worry about, and these add up over time, creating a cycle of generational poverty.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/01/it-is-expensive-to-be-poor/282979/

Attached: artworks-000278785370-xuy3qu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>AVOCADO TOAST
Avocado is supposed to be expensive now ?

True, there is not too much to save when you are on minimum wage. Especially in eastern Europe. Seeing those arrogant fucks like Mark Cuban saying in interviews that its my fault because im "wasteful" with money wants me to kick him in his bulldog face.

Try living with $650 min. wage in eastern europe and try to save something when food costs the same as in "developed" western europe, yet we get low-quality products here.

>work with a guy that has a baby on the way
>he cant afford a cellphone or a car
>but can afford to always have a pack of smokes on him

Attached: well then.png (467x516, 320K)

Ikr, but they kept posting it when saying why millennials don't save money.

the op pic is true though
imagine your income is almost completely spent on the rent, bills and food and the remaining money are barely enough to buy new clothes from time to time, to have a celebration here and there etc, then look at the advice here the whole post is simply useless for such people. maybe if he had suggested to start a business on a loan... which means if it isn't a success you are fucked. that's like in the bible, those who have get more, those who don't have lose even the bits that they have

Attached: 1549708175685.png (950x1000, 760K)

This was a meme from Australia.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/avocado-toast

Tbh if you know what you're doing it is no problem to live off a small income.
Obviously you won't drive expensive cars or have expensive clothes but you don't need that.
Don't buy convenience products, don't smoke or drink. That's how I survived for several years on low income.

Wtf
Try it with 350 euros

>You accrue a bunch of different costs that the middle class don't have to worry about
Just look at car insurance. If you can't afford to pay off the premium in full up front, you'll wind up paying 20% more to make monthly payments. I don't even get how this is a thing, given that they'll cancel your insurance if you miss a payment anyway. It's not like you took a loan and your insurance will continue, so why such a high added cost for paying monthly?

"Minimum wage jobs are physically demanding,etc"
Gee,then maybe you should get an education so you can get a better job,if you are doing minimum wage jobs in your 30s or 40s you failed at life. Also the middle class does not magically have different costs,I dont know where you got that from.

I have to ask,are you saying retarded shit in an attempt to troll? Because if people laugh at you you failed as a troll.

>Cycle of poverty
Get an education you lazy assholes,life is not suppoused to be easy,I have a 40hs a week job and I go to university.

I don't know. I found my life dramatically improved when I stopped spending all my money on drugs.

What do I know though? Anecdotal amirite?

this.
>muh itemized deductions.
>muh portfolio
>muh 401k
>muh Roth IRA
>muh electric car tax incentive
>family members running muh fake charity

Then you get a better job you fucking retard

what about dry seasons?

>"I did not choose these jobs because they were low-paying. I chose them because these are the entry-level jobs most readily available to women."

They are low-paying because they are most readily available, you braindamaged troglodyte.

Too burned out being at walmart for 50 hours a week to do anything else

Attached: 15509277476198912014089539433875.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

hope that faggotry isn't an example of 'artistical' value

The main problem is most of these people never learn how to lift things properly and refuse to work out to build up strength that will save their joints when all they need to do it is a small space they can clear on the floor and to look up proper forms on their phone or walk to the local library to look it up.
Most jobs shouldn't degenerate bodies that way a lot of people claim they do, and usually it is their own lifestyle choices that cause it.

Actually, Ive typed it wrong, its $450 (3000 Kuna, or 390 Euros) min. wage, here in Croatia.

>Then you get a better job you fucking retard
Find the job you like that pays well, they tell you, you need a masters or a bachelors. See the tuition prices, if you are poor you'll need a loan. Finish studies and then start working and realize you won't finish paying you debt for years and continue to stay poor.
>lmao just get a better job
>lmao just stop being poor

Then get an education in order to get a better job,if you can only do basic work then you are going to be poor forever,people dont magically get rich,they acquire skills and get jobs that pay good money.Im in university right now and working a full time job,in about 4 years I will graduate and make good money(and eventually even better money since experience and more education will allow for even better jobs). Life is not suppoused to be lived on minimum wage,you get minimum wage jobs in your 20s when you dont have your education yet,also collegue is not that expensive and its free in a lot of countries.It just requires hard work,and even if you dont have money for university you can get a loan and pay it once you graduate.

>poor people start saving money
WHAT THE FUCK THE ECONOMY IS CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

millennials make a third of what the boomers made back in the day, shits fucked

Literally just stop spending money on anything that does not keep you alive and work more any opportunity you have it.
Having a little money in the bank is a bigger stress reliever than a thousand packs of smokes or cases of beer and shitty beater cars or big TVs in a shitty apartment, I know from experience.

Nigger.

You don't have to get a job you like, that's a luxury for rich people. Find a job that pays better if you don't have enough money, it's not rocket science. Even niggers sell drugs to make extra cash.

>I must choose between unskilled labor and crippling student debt!

There are other paths

>if you're trying to troll, it's not working, because i'm SO TRIGGERED!!!!!
way to go argentinypenis

>Even niggers sell drugs to make extra cash.
>lmao just do illegal stuff for money no biggie
Wtf niggers are stealing shit, and selling rock on the streets.

youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw

I grew up poor
Now I make 6 figures

It was hard to un-learn all of the Poor People Habits that were groomed into me as a child...
Poor people are poor as the direct result of their lifestyles

Attached: American_Psycho.jpg (662x442, 89K)

I don't get the meme and it seems like a boomer meme tbqh.
Avocados generally ARE expensive compared to other fruits (typically 2 dollars each). However that's relative, and nobody is breaking the bank eating a few avocados here and there as part of a balanced diet of whole foods.

The REAL problem is all the people who eat prefab food, takeout, fast food, go to restaurants multiple times a week, etc. This is what I saw during college and grad school. You wouldn't believe how many people my age I knew that couldn't cook whatsoever, and went to mcdonalds or wawa or chipotle multiple times a day for every single meal. That is ridiculously expensive in the long run.

I remember I worked less during school than my friends, but ended up with more money in my pocket, because they were always spending every last cent on expensive premade food rather than buying stuff from the grocery store and cooking their own food.

magine youare so brainwashed by jewish media that you hate poor people that are poor because of the system they life in.
80% of workers live from paycheck to paycheck but this is probably because all of them re retarded amiright guys?

poverty is overwhelmingly caused by our fucked up economic system and morons like you who think its a failure of character are buying in to the bullshit that billionaires use to keep you down.
how does that boot taste?

>That is ridiculously expensive in the long run.
Just look at how much they waste on fancy fucking coffee per week.

>Gee,then maybe you should get an education so you can get a better job

Education is often too expensive for poor people.

>Also the middle class does not magically have different costs
Getting around is more expensive, difficult and limited when you're poor because you have to rely on public transportation.

Poor clothing wears out faster than more expensive clothing and it's more expensive to use a laundromat than own a washing machine.

Most poor jobs don't offer any paid time off, so if you miss work due to being sick then it comes out of your pocket.

You get charged with minimum balance fees at the bank if you don't have enough funds, so a lot of poor people just do their financial transactions outside of the banking system.

You often have to live in seedier neighborhoods because it's all you can afford, where you have to deal with robberies, muggings etc. more than rich people. If you grew up in this environment then it becomes very difficult to escape it.

etc etc.

For example, my family started poor with literally 0. They didn't choose to work at the grocery store for the rest of their life. My dad started working construction and building skills, my mom continued to climb the corporate ladder going from bank teller to manager etc. And they actually used every tip you can imagine to save money because they refused to take welfare out of principle because they were raised to be good white people. They later saved enough to move out from behind the gas station to a nice rich small town with great schools and own their own McMansion.

Attached: 63f3ea25_clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif (200x190, 1.28M)

i think it's true for some people, but unfortunately there will be others who think it applies to themselves but doesnt and so they end up ignoring financial advice/ideas. some people do this subconsciously (either by societal influence or a natural reaction to such statements), but some want to be a victim (no one wants to be poor) or at least perceived as one, which ironically could be used for financial gain and is classist, but the same people who would do that, are the same people who would try to convince others that the statement (x is classist) applies to others when it doesnt

Anybody over the age of 21 with no disabilities, who works shitty minimum wage job has only themselves to blame. Seriously, get a better fucking job.

>b-but somebody needs to work these menial jobs!

Yes, teenagers who need work experience and mentally challenged people who want a job but can’t handle more complex work. There is no reason for a fully functioning adult to work these kind of jobs, unless they are fucking brain dead.

I don't know about Russia, but in America, your average "poor person" here is nigger-rich and spends their money on unnecessary bullshit. They may be working a shit job and up to their neck in debt, but they'll still make sure to get the latest expensive iphone iteration, the latest vidya console, brand name clothes and apparel, etc.

Now, there are poor people who are frugal, and they're doing the best they can. But then there are the full retards who spend their money on useless bullshit that only further compounds their problems.

I never understood this "perpetual debt argument" unless you go to one of the most expensive universities in the united states it does not apply,I mean I just looked up tuition costs for the univeristy of texas and its 4600$ per semeter,lets say you graduate in 5 year,thats 46000$ for an education,and once you graduate you are going to be making 30k to 40k and in time even more than that. You can literally pay off your debts in a couple of years if you save money,lets say you graduate at 25 years old and you work until you are 65,it may take you 5 years to pay off your debt and after that you have 35 years of work when you multiplied your income several times,its worth it in the long run,but I know that you are going to ignore what I just said because you just want to blame other people for your problems,literally just get an education and pay it in a couple of years,if you really put effort into paying it its not even going to take 5 years,stop making excuses for not taking responsability over your life,or you can keep your shitty minimum wage job and complain.

Attached: 2019-02-23 10_21_32-Undergraduate Tuition _ Tuition at UT Austin _ The University of Texas at Austin (875x627, 48K)

selling drugs like another user proposed?

Variable seasons* ftfw

>parents are poor
>they made mistakes, but they are teaching their kids good values so they have a better life
or
>yo deshaun we's spending dat welfare on some timbalans and rims, fuk studying n shieet dem books is rayciss and u gonna play football and rap
Multi-generational poverty is purely on the shoulders of failed parents.

You mean from coffee shops like starcucks? Yeah, that's a perfect example of costs racking up over time. I've never understood the desire to get coffee from a shop. For one, coffee beans and a french press are cheap as fuck to buy yourself. And secondly, I'm groggy and lazy in the morning and I just want to sit at my table and drink my morning coffee. I don't want to have to make a pit-stop at a shop every morning for coffee; that would require me to both spend extra money AND extra time in the morning before work.

the author of the article from certainly would disagree with you

באשתו אמרו, קל וחומר באשת חברו. מכאן אמרו חכמים: כל המרבה שיחה עם האשה גורם רעה לעצמו, ובוטל מדברי תורה, וסופו יורש גיהנם.

ו.

יהושע בן פרחיה ונתאי הארבלי קיבלו מהם.

יהושע בן פרחיה אומר:

עשה לך רב, וקנה לך חבר, והוי דן את כל האדם לכף זכות.

ז.

נתאי הארבלי אומר:

הרחק משכן רע, ואל תתחבר לרשע, ואל תתיאש מן הפרענות.

ח.

יהודה בן טבאי ושמעון בן שטח קיבלו מהם.

יהודה בן טבאי אומר:

אל תעש עצמך כעורכי הדינין. וכשיהיו בעלי דינין עומדים לפניך, יהיו בעיניך כרשעים. וכשנפטרים מלפניך, יהיו בעינך כזכאין, כשקיבלו עליהם את הדין.

ט.

שמעון בן שטח אומר:

הוי מרבה לחקור את העדים, והוי זהיר בדבריך שמא מתוכם ילמדו לשקר.

י.

שמעיה ואבטליון קיבלו מהם.

שמעיה אומר:

אהוב את המלאכה, ושנא את הרבנות, ואל תתודע לרשות.

יא.

אבטליון אומר:

חכמים, הזהרו בדבריכם! שמא תחובו חובת גלות ותגלו למקום מים הרעים, וישתו התלמידים הבאים אחריכם וימותו, ונמצא שם שמים מתחלל.

יב.

הלל ושמאי קיבלו מהם.

הלל אומר:

הוי מתלמידיו של אהרן, אוהב שלום ורודף שלום, אוהב את הבריות ומקרבן לתורה.

יג.

הוא ה

נגד שמא, אבד שמה. ודלא מוסיף, יסיף. ודלא יליף, קטלא חייב. ודאש

יד.

הוא היה אומר:

אם אין אני לי, מי לי? וכשאני לעצמי, מה אני? ואם לא עכש

טו.
מעfffgrfefefef

>>best warhammer (reddit)
>>texas
>only steers and queers and you dont look like a steer to me

Wow you really got me,so calling your arguments retarded means im triggered? Im just asking because im not the only one calling you retarded (and thats happening because your arguments are shit).

באשתו אמרו, קל וחומר באשת חברו. מכאן אמרו חכמים: כל המרבה שיחה עם האשה גורם רעה לעצמו, ובוטל מדברי תורה, וסופו יורש גיהנם.

ו.

יהושע בן פרחיה אומר:

ז.

נתאי הארבלי אומר:

ח.

יהודה בן טבאי אומר:

אל תעש עצמך כעורכי הדינין. וכשיהיו בעלי דינין עומדים לפניך, יהיו בעיניך כרשעים. וכשנפטרים מלפניך, יהיו בעינך כזכאין, כשקיבלו עליהם את הדין.

ט.

שמעון בן שטח אומר:

י.

שמעיה אומר:

יא.

אבטליון אומר:

חכמים, הזהרו בדבריכם! שמא תחובו חובת גלות ותגלו למקום מים הרעים, וישתו התלמידים הבאים אחריכם וימותו, ונמצא שם שמים מתחלל.

יב.

הלל ושמאי קיבלו מהם.

הלל אומר:

יג.

הוא ה

יד.

הוא היה אומר:

טו.
מעcc vf

ו.

יהושע בן פרחיה אומר:

ז.

נתאי הארבלי אומר:

ח.

יהודה בן טבאי אומר:

ט.

שמעון בן שטח אומר:

י.

שמעיה אומר:

יא.

אבטליון אומר:

יב.

הלל ושמאי קיבלו מהם.

הלל אומר:

יג.

הוא ה

יד.

הוא היה אומר:

טו.
מעffffdfe

Your mom got a promotion by sucking my fat dick every day (I'm her bank's regional manager). Your dad worked his way up because he sucked my husband's fat dick every day (He's your dad's foreman). Your parents are both idiots, but they were willing to suck dick, and it made a huge difference. They bought the house after allowing my husband and I and a few of our friends to molest you right in your infant butt with our grown man penises.

Yes. I called out my ex-wife about dropping $30/week on Starbucks. And her workplace had free coffee.

>theatlantic
lel

Attached: grug jew 1.png (426x510, 152K)

check the IDs, argentinybrain.

Based poorfag

>i'm a rich white boy who has had everything paid for by parents

Exactly. I don't know how it is in the states but you can eat good food cheaply here if you are not a complete fucking retard. I spend 40 euro a week on food and I'm eating good.

low IQ