Do girls prefer:

Do girls prefer:

>Guys who are more reserved/serious but can have fun when it matters

Or

>Guys that are hardly ever serious/reserved, constantly energetic, but can be lowkey annoying because of it

Attached: When+the+beta+becomes+the+chad_11ea0d_6380113.jpg (1200x806, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first one, generally

Obviously the first one.

The second. Anyone who says the first is a retard who doesn't go outside.

Depends on the girl

This.
Why ask something you already know the answer to? Of course, girls will say the one that is more socially acceptable. Like when guys here ask if they should be honest with the girl that they're a virgin, fuck no.

I think people saying the first one are guys who are the first one and want to convince themselves that it's true. But to be honest, it really does seem like girls prefer the second one. Bro-tip: girls don't want someone who's interesting to talk to, they want someone who's interesting to have sex with.

The answer is
Wife material: #1
Hoes: #2

Some prefer the first. Some prefer the second. Operating under any assumption or generalization without speaking to the individual woman you're referring to is retarded. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Anyone who says #2 are retarded or in High School

Go outside some day.

Yea. There I will notice that girls absolutely love annoying guys who never shut up

Usually the ones who strike a balance and can act as needed, when needed, according to tact

They do, at least in my country. Either way louder guys have more testosterone and more confidence, that's what women look for.

>in my country
This board would be such a more productive place if it just wasn't a bunch of fuckin autists who think that women everywhere are exactly the same as the women in whatever shit-stain fishing village they come from.

Much more important is that you cant just fake beeing #2. This has to be a genuine character trait of you that was honed in several years of socialization beginning in your early teen years.

Any attempt will look forced otherwise

Let's be honest for almost any guy that exists there are probably a lot of girls that would like them the problem is actually finding them is really hard.

stop giving a shit faggot women can smell insecurity their noses are like 2wice as strong or somethin g I read that in a youtube comment section

girls are humans and sop are we we just wanna have a good time what's considered a good time varies from person to person stop looking for some winning strategy like this is some gay fucking videogame you stupid dumb retard. also judging from the fact you can to fuckin 4channel.org for advice i doubt you have the social capacity to lie and manipulate so don't even bother thinking you can larp your way into a happy relationship with some dense normoid cunt most women are fucking awful to talk to that's just something you have to accept most women expect you to do absolutely everything so fuck them and just find yourself one of the good ones bro loneliness alone is better than loneliness in a crowd trust me my mother is a cunt and made me talk to all sorts of fat whores and I wanted to bash their fuckin skulls in but I didn't because I rose above it and so can you. but anyway stop caring so much and be yourself, i know you fat ,mentally disabled retards think thats some retard advice but no thats real actual non-ironically the only way to find yourself a partner you dont want to fuckin icepick so stop being such a little fuckin cosplayer and actin all normal and shit people know youre not normal your eyes give it awya to anyone who looks so just embrace it and find yourself a nice niche interest group or whatever and fmake friends through that anbd find girls who sdhare the same interestes

Attached: just b urself.jpg (900x751, 58K)

Nigga what

>people know youre not normal your eyes give it awya to anyone who looks

how to fix this? this is extreme in my case

Just be awkard, believe it or not some normies think awkard weirdos are "quirky" and cute.

fuck just watch this youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
in tth edesceriptiuon the lyrics
>I come home in the morning light
My mother says when you gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun

>The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells what you gonna do with your life
Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
But girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have

>That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls - they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun

now lets analyze this. how do you interpet fun? it varies frrom person to person right. and see how both her mother and fdather want her to grow u[po? women are like us bro but theyre more reserved and subdued right theyre fuckin retards cause guys are the ones who pursue and girls are like the passive keyhole, so when youre talkin to girls just treat them like u would 12 year old boys basically cauyse as i said theyre no different to us but they are cause theyre socially stunted think of them as like yourself but if u were younger but also in the opposite position from a social perspective do you see what im saying?

Attached: just b urselff.jpg (625x500, 55K)

no bro - that didnt work out for me. I was the invisble guy nobody talked to in school. basically a walking piece of meat running on idle just controlled by anxiety.

Fuck yeah let’s do this user

Based schozoposter.

fuck i jusartx typed pout like a HUGE fuckin truthbomb but fuckin 4channel.org wouldnt verify and i had to refresh hthe page right and it wouldnt fuckin show up it disappeared the fuyck is this shit anyway im goinna see if i can recall it crom mnemoiry but no promises

there aint tnothing u can do bro u are who u are its a symptom aof larger issue - that of being ur insecurity people are naturally mistyrustful of liars and when ur insecure and larping like some fuckin drone people can sense that dishonesty. u need to confront who u are and acccept ur not perfect. in this day u get all sorts of jewish gaggots pumping their arms with plastic bags and women caking themselves in makeup none of its natural right its all made to make u insercure and play into their little ganme. u need to embrace who u are anmd accept that not every1s gonna like u. some people r just ghonna hate ur fycjiun guts no matter what thats lifwe life is styruggle bro it aint no dragon age origins where u gift ur emo waifu 10 rice cakes and she sucks u fuckin blighted dick right people r self centred and domnt empathise cause theyre not in tune with nature or earth or space right like when u look outside at night u dont see the massive fgucking galaxcy that encapsulated out ancestors u just see black and little white specks u dont see comets and andromeda cause these fucvkin niggers have made it so u gotta have streretlights. but im in tune with it, i understand it, i got plenty of haters and that s okay. if u thuinjk ium some fuckin retard scvhizo thats opkay i m okay with that bro cause i know who i am what u think of me doesnt chant my experience of this world that's ernyitrely ur experience. just something to think about rtighjt, love urself, be the best u can be. do stuff that leads somewhere tryin to appease every1 leads nowhere cause ur an ugly faggot and i dont like looking at u thats how people think out there bro u gotta grow thuicker skin

Attached: just b urselfff.jpg (600x868, 159K)

>lowkey
You'll be fine out there, champ

I am shocked anyone said anything other than the second. The only people who would say the first option are people who are actually autistic, but have fun playing board games with their parents so they consider themselfs the "mysterious anime dude lol XD". Anyone who has ever dated, EVER, knows 95%+ prefer the second option.