Happy Ending STD?

Can you get an STD from a happy ending massage?

I went a couple of times because of i always wanted to try it. The fucked up part is im in a long term relationship and i did it behind my partners back. I assumed you couldnt get STDs from handjobs but now im questiong it.

Googling gives me mixed results. Theres a few of those ask doctors sites and some docs say theres zero risk. Some guy even asked if he can keep having unprotected sex with his wife and the doc said yes.

Am I safe? I hate to ruin a good thing and tell my gf. I feel horrible and i never want to do it again. The last time i went was a couple days ago and the girl was trashy. I havent had sex with my gf since out of fear i could have something.

Attached: J0XKP1UK94Pw.jpg (609x371, 122K)

Could get herpes or warts.
Can’t think of anything else that can travel by skin to genital contact

Is it worth getting tested or worrying about? The docs on the forums say its really rare.
I really dont want to lose my gf over this.

Can’t really test for them if they’re not flared up because hpv which causes them both lives in nerves. You’d have to swap the exact spot of skin where the infected nerve ends and you can’t identify that when it’s dormant.

There’s no cure anyway so what’s the game plan here? If you start to see symptoms get some aciclovir and don’t have sex for a couple of weeks.

How long until it flares up? What are the signs?
My junks been a little itchy the past couple days but it could be in my head cause im anxious or irritation from the massage oil.

Very unlikely. The only things I could think of is if the last client came on her hands and she didn't clean properly afterwards or if she had a bleeding cut on her hand while doing the deed.

The first time she just jerked me off. She didnt seem as trashy though. No idea if she washed before but she washed after she massaged me.

The second time the girl was trashy, but she cleaned her hands and my dick before and after. I think was alcohol too cause it burned a little.

No you can't. Go for it, and post a report.

Your fine op. Hope the massage part was good.

OP Here.
The tip of my dick has burning sensation tonight. Im seriously worried and thinking of going to the doctor tomorrow.
I may have to break the news to my gf cause i feel bad and dont want to give anything to her.

How do you get a happy ending massage? You just ask for it at the end or you go to a specific place where you know they do it?

Its completely in your mind. DO NOT TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND. The oil my have slightly irritated your 12 inches of burning love. ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND>

It may be on his mind, but he should go to the doctor to be sure

The massage was 2 days ago.
However im an incredibly anxious person and it is possibly in my head. My dick does genuinely burn at the tip though.
I need to think over the part about telling my gf. I love her and been with her for 5 years.

I think i may still go to see what the doc says.

After you piss?

When i piss its fine. But it pretty much consistently hurts any time after.
Not sure if its irritated or what.

please break up you don't deserve your gf if you do that shit

infidelity is disgusting

Is it a burning. Describe the feeling. Get som ice in a bag or an ice pack and a towel and put it on the regin that burns.

That itchy feeling you can't seem to shake is guilt.

You didn't even cheat just once. You went several times despite just "trying" it. You know why you went several times? You probably do, I do too. It's because you got away with it with no downside.

Now you see a downside in an STD and you're starting to have regrets which means you would've just kept doing it until you got caught if all was fine.

May you take that itchy feeling to your grave you pathetic piece of shit.

The very tip or inside the lips of my dick burns/tingles.

Youre right. I feel horrible.
I ruined somethin really good and im such a piece of shit. Is there anyway to make things right?

No way, how will she ever be able to trust you again? A breach of trust of such magnitude can never truly heal.

I heard you are supposed to leave a tip that would be the amount that they charge for happy ending. I wouldn't know because I never even been to a massage parlor

You fuck up. You confessed to the church of Jow Forums. Be a better man. You have wronged. Make an effort to do right. Your not a psycho. You feel regret. Be a better person now that you wronged. Your talking to randos on a message board. Moral dilemmas will get you brow beaten. Though in this case you already feel guilt.

Yes you should tell your girlfriend what happened, get tested and ask her to forgive you. If you want any hope of your relationship going being good into the future you cannot hide something like this from her.

But how am I supposed to know how much it costs? I don't think they would have a menu with the prices

There have been threads in /b/ and whatnot which where I've heard about it. IIRC it was supposed to usually $40-50.

I'm gonna ask /b/
I'm curious

Why would you want to?
Have you not read my thread? You can get diseases from this shit.

Not to be a massive white knight but to make the mistake especially if in a relationship you should probably tell her. I meam its not really fair she doesnt get to know the real you, so you're basically keeping her hostage or in a prison.

Maybe you'll learn your lesson, you sack of garbage.