#MeToo

My career as a [redacted] is taking off and accelerating quickly. I’m going through all the potential #MeToo mishaps that can possibly occur over the next few years. I’ve never once assaulted a girl, but there have been circumstances where girls have been angry or annoyed with me over the last 18 years and I’m worried they’ll manifest in false accusations. Do I have anything to worry about? Highlights below:

>college. Friends with benefits down the hall. I know she hates it when guys cum in her mouth without warning. She’s giving me a blow job and I bust in her mouth without the normal “I’m gonna cum” and she gets so mad that she stops talking to me.

> Another girl in college. She’s got her high school boyfriend (married now) back home. She came to my apartment one night and we ended up making out. Nothing else. We fell asleep spooning. She woke up, expressed regret, but we remained friends.

> Banged a girl. When we were done she pulled tons of bottles of pills out of her purse. One was lithium. She told me she had bipolar. She started acting extra clingy the following week and I ghosted her. An egg was thrown at my car and I suspect it was her. To this day she’ll randomly text me “happy birthday!” On my birthday. I’ve never responded and at this point she has no way of knowing if that’s even still my number.

Am I fucked if I make it big? Keeps me up at night.

Attached: E3277486-785D-4351-8130-A63A38339306.jpg (519x788, 82K)

You came in a girls mouth knowing she didn’t want that, or at least wanted a warning? I mean that’s the definition of assault. This is exactly why the Me Too movement exists. Because of guys like you.

But isn’t the consequence of sucking a dick that the dick will cum at some point?

>I mean that’s the definition of assault
If you're sucking a dick and get upset that it ends with cum spilling out of your mouth you need remedial sex ed.

>Am I fucked if I make it big?
If Black Science Man can have a clumsy romantic advance towards his driver come back to haunt him as a sexual harrassment accusation, jizzing in someone's mouth without consent can definitely resurface.

That’s like saying “isn’t the consequence of a back massage anal sex?” There are levels of consent and you escalated it to non consent. Jesus it blows my mind how much re-education men need about basic concepts.

>bipolar girl
You did the right thing ghosting her, that's a #metoo waiting to happen

This mentality is terrifying.

In this climate, if someone wants you to go down that would probably be enough.

Just keep it professional at work, don't even think about dating any work partners, if you're a touchy/flirty drunk (I'm assuming you are) then don't drink at office parties if there's women there. If women come on to or flirt with you report them to HR.

You might make it if you can keep your cock in your pants from now on.

While I agree with the point you're trying to make, your metaphor is fucking dumb. Anal sex is not a direct consequence of a back massage. Ejaculation, however, is a direct response to a blowjob.

Yes but the man is in CONTOL if whether something like a massage escalates to anal sex.

Just like the man is in CONTROL of ejaculation.

Me Too is about shining a light on these power dynamics and teaching men not to prey on woman.

That's like saying any handshake with a man can end in you getting skullfucked. It's absurd.

OP, you’ve done nothing wrong. But the women who have posted nonsense logic here illustrate the trouble you may be in some day.

Lmao
Roasties stay toasty
OP, do what I did. Become gay. It takes all the power away from women

lol I’d love to. The guys I go to the gym with are gay. Take great care of themselves. Great work ethics. Amazing senses of humor. Into academic discourse, open minded etc.

I’m just not biologically attracted to dudes. And I’m not a fan of things in my butt. Unfortunately women will always have power over me.

Quit sticking your dick in crazy. It really isn't that hard.

for someone who claims they don't like men you sure like sucking dick

this reply was so cringe I need to throw in my two cents. Stop being a fuckin prick, you're obviously wrong in the first two situations, if you don't see it you should get metooed so you learn what it is like to have fucking balls and suffer consequences

This is the most tumblr I’ve ever seen on Jow Forums. Every argument in this thread against OPs actions imply that women aren’t responsible for their own actions. Blatantly disrespectful to women, and fostering a very dangerous mentality of inequity.

You must not be reading the same thread

Jow Forums is the easiest fucking place to troll people, you idiots take the bait every time

Yeah it's the same reasoning that allows surprise sex where she comes to not be rape. Women are in control of their orgasms and if they want to cry rape, they need to not cum. Just get women to control themselves while getting fucked

>this is the definition of assault

Jesus. No wonder most people think metoo is complete bullshit

Literally just ignore the threat entirely, the people who have gotten hurt by #metoo are almost entirely liberals who confessed to it. I know I've had a few moments where I was a little too grabby but if some dumb roastie tries to make an issue of it I'll just say it didn't happen and continue on living like nothing happened.