How do I tell a girl that I'm a 26 y/o virgin, I don't wanna be not open like a wounded animal...

How do I tell a girl that I'm a 26 y/o virgin, I don't wanna be not open like a wounded animal, it's extremely bad for the psyche.

But I'm afraid that I will be negatively judged for it.

Attached: 1546177776945.jpg (588x564, 66K)

When it comes up in conversation you’ll know what to say.
Try not to plan out conversations.

>But I'm afraid that I will be negatively judged for it.
You better be, you dirty incel!

Just don't say it. It's not that important. You know where the vagina is right? And you know the basic premise of how sex works? Congratulations you can have sex just as good as most other dudes.

I'm scared of intimacy.

Practice.

You don't have to tell her this so don't.

Take it easy you sperg

Don't rush into sperging about your life
When and if it happens, just go with the flow. If it doesn't, move on. You're with a girl once, you can be with another one later.

It'll be awkward as hell and you might even fail the first time, but if she cares, there's always more chances.

Also, confessing your virginity isn't going to make intimacy easier. It's just going to make it awkward. All you need to do is have fun with this girl who LIKES you. She is not going to run away if you are awkward the first time.

Want to add, if she flat out asks you then be honest, but there is no need to bring it up on your own.

Don't say anything and just put effort into it when you get there. Don't apologise, just do what you can. Be honest if you ask, but no need to tell her otherwise.

>t. Girl who slept with a virgin without even knowing, he didn't tell me until we had had sex like 10 times
He wasn't even good, but it literally doesn't matter. I've slept with sexy Chads who sucked at sex, despite having slept with 10+ girls before, so trust me, being a virgin won't mean anything.

Good to read that

Step 1: Reassure yourself that being a "26 y/o virgin" has zero impact on your life
(I can tell this is the hard one for you, tough luck)
Step 2: If you're asked casually about it answer honestly. Don't mention it/steer conversation towards it yourself. Who gives a fuck anyway.

based thot

Touching on what said, you'll stand out from the crowd if you do a good job of communicating during sex. Asking what feels good and what her favorite spots and stimuli are (stroking, tickling, nibbling, licking, what kind of dirty talk, etc.) will put you ahead. If you don't know how to do a certain thing, ask if she can step you through it. There's no shame in asking, anyone worth sleeping with will help you help them feel good, you know? Your first time might not be all that great, but as long as you listen and ask, you'll be better off than the dudes that just jackhammer their way through sex.

This
Communication is the master key

Attached: Easy_Certainty.jpg (600x326, 18K)

Why is it so hard to find a virgin girl in the first place?

I despise subhuman sluts.

Just say you were waiting for someone special and they'll think you're sweet. Better yet just mention it after like its no big deal. They probably don't want to know, it just makes them feel pressured or something.

Don't.
It is not pertinent information.
If she asks, tell her it's not open to discussion.

Also, don't look at it as a negative.
Find a girl who is too and neither of your pair bonding mechanisms are damaged. You could have an excellent relationship.
The Bible has better advice than most give it credit for.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 409K)

>depart from evil
But isn't Jesus all about going to evil and making them good? Turn the other cheek and etc

You can tell her that you never found a girl you loved enough to have sex with. She might take it as sweet and honorable or treat you like a loser nerd. If she's a good woman she'll do the former, and if she's a thot she might try to take your V card out of her own vanity. Who fucking knows man. I wish I was still a virgin, as much as I love a warm woman to nuzzle up to you and find you attractive, sex is fucked if you don't love the woman.

Is it true that no girls are virgins anymore?