Cold approaching girls

Teach me your ways. How can one do this? I don't find it difficult to have conversations with people I know, but meeting new people on the street and making small talk are way beyond my comprehension.

Attached: 1514139440122.jpg (1000x1500, 221K)

just be yourself, say whatever comes to your head. girls love confidence. btw just shave your head bro, women love that shit

>just bee yourself bro :)

So you can’t make small talk in general to any strangers, not just women your interested in? Work on being able to talk to random people first before focusing on girls

>getting baited

I never tried it but I heard the best way to break the ice is to ask them questions about the environment. If you're in a bookstore and you see a girl carrying a book, ask them what type is book and is it interesting. You can also ask them to reccomend you a book. Just don't go directly to a girl and ask for her number or a date unless your Chad Maximus

This is good advice

>If you're in a bookstore and you see a girl carrying a book, ask them what type is book and is it interesting.
I'd cringe like fuck if someone just randomly asked me something like that. Is this universal advice or does it apply only in America? Americans always make smalltalk about everything.

No. Don’t. Women don’t like it.
T. All women ever

Women will approach YOU (or give you interested glances that say chat me up) if they're interested in you. Just pay attention user. Women basically choose their mates, so just go with it. Be confident if one takes take interest in you.

Dude i have a great pick up line. Its the only pick up line u need. It goes like: "hi im user"

Panty dropper right here

Are you trying to raise an incel?

Attached: 1544863529166.jpg (403x606, 81K)

You got something better? Other than saying , is there a better way to break the ice?

I used to always try some slick shit but when i learned this pick up line i actually started picking up women

Learn to recognize approach signals and proceed from there

Most guys are too autistic to notice when a girl wants you but doesn’t wanna look like a slut by jumping you

All of the girls I've been with have been thru me cold approaching. No one helped me or set me up with someone. It depends on the situation really. I've always just went up to them and starting chatting them up, don't be nervous there people too. I usually say "hey I thought you were really cute, what's up I'm *insert name* what's yours?" Then I would talk for a bit and see what's going on. If it's going good I feel the compatible after a few minutes I say "well this was fun, can I have your number so we can talk further? " If she says no just be like fuck it and say "that's fine, it was nice meeting/talking to you. Have a good day! " Easy bro it works for me most of the time. If anything you took a shot and talked to a pretty girl! I sometimes wonder if it has to do with my looks & my height but idk it should work for other guys too!

Attached: 33107.jpg (750x873, 113K)

Some example of these signals?

Not OP but does this actually work? Like is that a thing that people actually do?

How do you do this without staring them down like a fucking psychopath beforehand?

If she catches you staring and looks up and away, she's a no-go
If she catches you staring and looks down and smiles, you're good

Yes. It has worked for me almost every time. The only time it doesn't work is when she has a boyfriend/husband etc. I do it all the time, most people don't cold approach but I do it all the time and it usually works. The thing is guys that do it just ask for the number and leave. I tall to them for a little bit and if they turn me down I don't take it persona and like a bitch so I'm still a gentleman to them and they respect you and your confidence.

This guy is kind of right, but not really. I've talked to girls that gave me no signs at all and it STILL works. Alot of girls don't gives signs but if they do it's easier for you.

>Con.
In a world where people lack social skills because of phones I am the king when it comes to women. Most people are autistic when it comes to women and people in general now. If you just talk to them a little bit it works out depending if you are compatible. No one I know does what I do, like I said people just ask for the number and leave. If you do that you WILL get rejected unless your Chad.

As a nordic person this kind of approach would 10/10 freak me out. Maybe it's better off practiced in america. I've never seen or heard anybody doing this in my country

Also you don't stare them down? Like wtf it's just a few quick glances bro lmao it's only werid if you stare at them and don't do something. Anymore questions?

>Not OP but does this actually work?
No. He's larping. I don't know any non-autist over the age of 21 who believes for a moment that walking up to a stranger and saying "Hey I thought you were really cute" wasn't a 99.9% guaranteed recipe for disaster. That's retarded. It freaks women out. Lets also not mention the fact that any woman who would give her personal phone number to some random dick on the street just because he chatted about the weather and complimented her hair is a fucking moron and should be avoided at all costs.

Keep in mind you have to at least be 6/10 and over 5'9 in order to do this. Otherwise if the girl is attractive, she might actually be offended that someone ugly would consider thinking he has a chance with her. Sure she'll be nice to your face but most likely friendly decline giving you her number through the means of saying she has a boyfriend.

You obviously don't get women. I'm not larping it's the truth. Believe it if you want, I'm still getting women and your not. None of them freak out, it's not just saying there cute that was just am example, and that's another man point I have had, I'm 6'3, white, and handsome so I guess that's a plus lolol believe what you want fagget

>I'm still getting women and your not
>I'm 6'3, white, and handsome so I guess that's a plus lolol believe what you want fagget
Sure you are. I bet you're captain of the speech and debate team at Yale as well, huh? Lemme guess, English major? You're just so eloquent. I'm sure you do very well with women. Otherwise, why would you be here on an anonymous scandinavian hackey sack forum bragging to and hurling poorly spelled insults at strangers on the internet?

Exactly, black pilled af. It involves alot if they find you attractive or not. I'm 6'3, not fat & white. It generally works for me but don't let your looks stop you from trying!

Believe what you what dumb bitch hahahaha it's Jow Forums who gives a fuck I just use this website for fun lmao fucking fag

Yeah, you're a real wordsmith. You have such a mature, eloquent command of language. I can see why so many random women on the street are so eager to share their personal information with you just because you walked up and complimented them. There's no way that's made up bullshit at all. Who could say no to a silver tongue such as yours.

It's has nothing to do with "eloquent" language lmao you can talk to women NORMAL and get with them lol you truly must be a virgin. I'm not even eloquent brother, I'm in a faternity. Stop shot posting so I can help the original OP with advice. Bye

Wow. You really are a retard aren't you. Who cares if you get a shit ton of pussy, you are actually just a fucking bozo. God I am happy to not be you.

I'm not the guy you're responding to but you seem like a fucking ugly fag. Just the way you type and act like you're above him is cancer. Fuck off.

Look who is the eloquent man now! Fuck off you retarded piece of shit. Your a ugly manlet bitch who can't get laid. Thanks for highjacking this thread dipshit. Let me actually give advice while you jerk off in the corner like always.

>you seem like a fucking ugly fag
You seem like your critical thinking skills and vocabulary peaked in middle school. The last time someone called me a "fucking ugly fag" I was 13 years old, squabbling over a game of kickball with some 9th graders. You're a dummy.

Approaching people in the street with the intention of even just being friends is generally socially unacceptable, weird and rude. Even if you were really good socially, 9/10 times youd just be bothering people.
And I take it from the fact you're here asking us how your social skills don't exactly allow you to handle much rejection, which is what you'll face if you do this.

just introduce yourself, don't do anything fancy.

>I'm not even eloquent brother
Yeah, I know. That was the joke, you moron. Yikes. You really are some kind of stupid aren't you.
>I'm in a faternity
Ahhhh. I understand now. So you and the rest of your shithead frat bros cold approach a bunch of shithead sorority girls and you somehow think that because cold approaching teenage dullards with the collective IQ of a sack of hamsters is easy that all of real life is the same way. Wooo lad I can't wait until you graduate, move off campus and actually have to speak to a woman with a functioning frontal lobe. Life is going to come crashing down on you like a ton of bricks, bud. I totally get why your severe intellectual handicap isn't a roadblock for you right now.

I've realized people only meet each other when they're pretty much forced together. Like social gatherings or more especially work or daily routines.

Nobody bothers talking to someone unless they know they're gonna have to keep doing it for a long time. Isn't that bullshit? Everybody just limits who they get to know because nobody knows how to talk to strangers. There has to be a way to meet people with similar mindsets outside of work.

Bro what the fuck are you talking about? Hahaha your so pathetic I can't even. All my ex's including my girlfriend rn are from cold approaches. None of them where from a sorority. I can't wait to graduate because I'm am engineer with a 3.5. Shut the FUCK UP your just a fucking virgin whose never experienced pussy or even love. Die off ugly manlet.

>Virgin detected

I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that, developmentally, you aren't a day over 15. You sound like literally the dullest hunk of shit.

Oh no a stranger on the internet thinks I haven't had sex before oh jee

And I want to bet money your an ugly manle virgin who can't get laid. Let's make a deal?

You might look for situations in which both of you planned to be there: a conference, a religious service, an open government meeting, etc. Before either of you says a word, you know you have something in common, or you wouldn't be there.

wrong

Usually, I think how I will never come into contact with them ever again along with a “Who cares” attitude about it.

I can smell you through the fucking internet

>Me: hey I'm user
>Her: hi I'm stacy
>Me: .....
>Her: ......
>Me: ......
>Her: gotta go now

Rejection tolerance. It's gonna be a 90+% rejection rate. Learn to live with it and expect it.