I hate women so much holy fuck

i just cant even think
everytime i see anythin related to females i just get numb and i want to fucking kick it in the ribs
im tall and a 5/10 so some girls have interest in me and im too autistic to just beat them so they wouldnt leave me the fuck alone until i completely ignored them
i hate every female i know
i had a gf for 2 years until recently and i beat her a lot
it felt fucking terrible but she was so annoying i couldnt do shit
i feel bad because i know she wanted to be a boy for me and she works so hard for me but i cant forgive her for anything bad she does and i keep lying to her to hang out with my friends and i cant think and its always like this
i wanted to marry her and have children
she was the only girl i could stand being around
i am the embodiment of thot patrol
im rude to girls for no reason and i just overall am not willing to do anything for one
im not a faggot fugly robot that cant speak to women, i just hate them so much
what the fuck can i do
therapy doesnt work
most psychiatrists down here south are women and i cant pay for a good male psychiatrists so tell me how do i fuck off
please help a fellow faggosexual
pic related

Attached: images (57).jpg (225x225, 22K)

ever considered suicide? cuz' yeah, you can't survive otherwise. either you get used to it or accept the fact that you are a hopeless sociopath

Date guys, faggot
If you have that kind of trauma and repulsion towards women, why bother?

Maybe try Jow Forums for some shotgun buying advice. Kel-Tec seems to be popular.

You should get really high a few times and think about how terrible you are as a person and personality. If you don't end up killing yourself maybe you can make amends, but I'm giving you less than a 10% of living a good life ever

i want to be a functional member of society and reproduce as god intended
thats why i want help, not to kill myself

OP, did you experience something traumatic as a child? Did some female hurt you or someone you know that bad?

if you ever seen jojo, i had giorno's childhood except there was no step father to beat me
so yeah
no trauma
i just became more disgusted as i got older and thats about it

I'm in the south, and am seeing a male psychiatrist right now. It's not hard, your making excuses OP. You don't want to get better.

im no "all women do is hurt me"
i just hate them a whole fucking big dicked lot

i mean real south
south-south america
we have public healthcare but most male psychiatrists are private and fucking expensive

Do you hate your mother?

every single human female

Are you mixed race? Pretty common cause of mental illness

german with native brazilian, and thats my guess too

i hate even more feminine men and men that advocate for females
typical manginas and white knight piss me off even more
but i still can hang around them

if you had a big dick you wouldnt be having these problems

sorry if you are used to 12" big black dicks and my 7 incher isnt enough for you fag

You are descended from European rapists and violent tribespeople. Hmm

It is in your best interests to change. If you are a sociopath or sadist, get better at being one... You are headed for failure

Based

also that makes fucking sense
what the fuck
to this day i scream to people that i wanted a 25cm dick so i can just show it to people and laugh at their smaller dicks

Have you consider something like hate fucking your gf to make her pregnant? Do you want a regular family (as god intended) or do you want to have your own child to raise?

>violent tribespeople
>guaranis
they didnt even go to war lol

that was my plan, but i was beating her and lying to her, so i left
will die alone now probs but i still love her

do this after pulling a supreme gentleman

>i just cant even think
this is usually not good for you

also, im kinda sadistic
sexually
i only did it rough and my fantasy always was beating the fuck out of my gf while doing it
could only cum imagining her face covered with bruises while she passed out from choking
never got really far tho, didnt want to actually hurt her

yeah
its like you go fully asleep and you just hit stuff
my head is really heavy after and sometimes i cant feel my face
my blood pressure goes to the floor after im ok

can anyone help me with the problem tho
thats the whole point of the thread

>they didnt even go to war lol
Too busy eating each other

Attached: 714px-Cannibals.23232.jpg (714x600, 175K)

Never approach any other human being please. Or anything alive for that matter. You’re dangerous.
Or you could go to the police and tell them you beat your gf.

>You're dangerous
can you say that again with less dicks in your mouth?
im not dangerous you fucking faggot
and im trying to get help, so im better than most of mysoginistic fags out there
i also dont plan on mass murdering women, i just want them to stay the fuck away from me or ill beat the shit outta them

You can help everyone by not ruining the gene pool with your genetics

compared to you i might even be a chad
i hope you dont pass your testosterone deficient, 5'11, balding, weak jawlined spawn upon our great species too

>projecting

>not dangerous
>beat the shit outta them

Sure

You need to be put into a psychiatric facility. You're extremely mentally unstable and possibly dangerous. Its unfortunate but at this point the number one priority is not fixing you but rather making sure other people are safe from you.

Insanity runs in your veins user. Better not keep that thing floating around with your manlet genes.

If this girl is still with u even after u beat her, try to do the best u can and stay with her. Even if it's hard she's going to be by your side in these rough times, stop lying to her.

literally

if you have an actual compulsion, a physical need to hurt women when you see them, then what you have is an irrational personality disorder.

you need professional psychiatric help, or you need to go away for a little while and very carefully unravel your psychology to figure out why you feel this way and what you can do about it, which you probably will not succeed in doing regardless of whether you do it alone or through therapy.

there is no other recommendation. feeling this way towards anybody or anything is unhealthy and unwise, to say the least.

now either stop trolling or go do something about your issues. nothing else you say matters.