Size matters

I think anyone with half a brain can agree with this point, let's get the most redpilled info about this in here. None of this "compensate with your hands stuff"

And yes, im above average

Attached: giphy.gif (500x210, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fB32AoLjSF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is the point og this thread

Id say, if youre average and above, theres no use worrying.
if you're a tad smaller than average, it isnt noticeable,
if youre smaller, dont give up, get gud with your tongue and fingers

because if life was ruled entirely by penis size, we wouldnt have a society

>mfw fucking a size queen
feels good

seconding this

Big dicks hurt, comfy dick all the way

What have you based this on? Because you only need 4" to make a girl come, and most men can't make women come and if you can you're good.

There's always going to be women with preferences same way some men like big tits, yet a cup women still get plenty of bang with no complaints.

Mine's average, gf told me she's never cum from penetration before and her ex was a tall black guy, didn't ask but odds are pretty good he was hung.

Made her climax just about every session that I wasn't piss drunk and lots of mutual orgasms together.

Stroke game > size

I have never met anyone as obsessed with their own dicks as you guys
Which is amusing considering you're the only ones touching them...

>her ex was a tall black guy

Size matters, but only in the sense that no one enjoys a micropenis.

dick size matters, but...

only so much, it's rarely a deal breaker unless its particularly small (under 4 erect)

even then, you can still compete on a whole bunch of other levels.

plenty of poor, stupid, and ugly dudes with huge cocks that will never get the same amount or quality of pussy as charming dudes with even just a modicum of good looks.

and just having a big dick doesn't make you good had having sex, having sex is a skillset that most people develop for decades at a time.

a big dick only gets you so much in the game.

i won't lie and say that chicks don't like them, or that there are no advantages to them. but realistically this is the sort of thing that only comes to a head with people who are into extreme sex acts. kinky types.

most women frankly do not feel the need to have their pussies beat up like that. Like sure some people like it, but there are just as many problems with a big dick than a smaller one.

A lot of women don't enjoy big or huge dicks either because of the pain

True, but the thrust of my argument was that so long as you’re packing 3” plus, you’re fine.

Hurting a girl during sex and her not enjoying blowjobs isn't necessarily fine.

I get this viewpoint but one thing people tend to forget is that small dicks do kind of exist. It's like telling short people that 7 foot people are freaky, it's like, okay?

What would you consider a 'comfy size' I can imagine it's above average, that's not a big deal everyone entitled to their own preferences I'm just baffled that what women consider big vs what men consider big is very different lol.

What are your inches bro? length and girth?

>Jow Forums - Advice

Attached: 82fc4324b28f6f346e2e2c06ca3a1bf6a10d231a4df1508eb37ebc76b35221b4.jpg (169x241, 16K)

There are lots of emotionally vulnerable people here, and OP wants to make them feel worse than they already do. He's a shitty person and should be ashamed of himself. Sage this thread and hide it so he doesn't get what he wants.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK THIS INSTANT!

Attached: 1532297694466.jpg (495x362, 30K)

This, though it depends on the woman as well. My ex couldn't take me very well and sex with her had to go slow. I didn't get off from penetration with her very often. I'm not even that big, just a little over average.

well small dick is ofc bad but just being above average isn't gonna cut it if you want to really impress girls who like big dicks, in my experience 5'8 18 yo girls can take 9" dick with little trouble

spbp and thats a fact

What advice are you seeking?

No it doesn’t and I say this as a far above average guy. Visually girls like it but no one cares

Size only matters for fat chicks with massive butts

youtu.be/fB32AoLjSF0