Ruminating thoughts

Hello.
3 weeks ago I broke up a relationship of 1 year with a guy I suspect has NPD. He cheated, manipulated, etc.

1 week after breaking up he posted romantic a picture with another girl on Facebook.
I now have obsessive thoughts of her being better than me; prettier, clearer skin, less body hair, better facial structure, not a mouthbreather, smarter, more athletic etc. Also that he is having more fun with her, that she is better in bed and that he can change for her and treats her better than me and does all the things I wanted to do with him but that he always rejected.

I want to stop. Help.

Attached: 20-30-21-kanna-hashimoto.jpg (1050x700, 440K)

You're a cuck now. You can be my gf but you have to be in chastity

You have to learn to love yourself. Also, don’t ask for advice on Jow Forums. Speak to friends and maybe family ( but no one ever speaks to family ). They understand you more and can resolve your issues more successfully.

I'm trying but these thoughts wont go away.
Also I don't have any friends and my mom will just sugarcoat everything saying I'm the smartest and the cutest.

Well try to make some friends first. People tend to date right after a breakup to fill the void and ignore the pain, dont date after a breakup

I was in a relationship with a BPD, got messy, my best buddy was also in a relationship with an NPD.

One year on, I can tell you that these people don't change. Even if they did miraculously change for (or because of) someone else, it's not your business now.

It doesn't matter how long it will take you, but there will be a time when you look back and think "thank God" because you're not in a toxic relationship with them.

You broke up with them.
Did you think they would pine after you and wallow in loneliness forever? You are replaceable.

I feel lucky it ended smoothly but I just feel so used, I loaned money, he has an old cellphone I lend, I lost my virginity to him, he said he loved me.

Now he is happy with what seems likes a better girl than me.

Also he broke up with me because I wasn't giving enough attention, I just let it happen.

Of course not. This sucks, other people don't seem that attractive to me anymore.

That sucks OP. That happened to me too (don’t know if she’s a narcissist because I still love her and haven’t put thought to the negative aspects of her). Giving attention is a must in any relationship.

Wait I thought you broke up with him? Of course not to making friends or dating?
Dont contact him and stop trying to see his social media, delete your social media if it helps you

It's only been a couple weeks. You have to give yourself time to process, feel and heal. When you're feeling a little less upset I think you should read into those personality disorders and how they manipulate, twist around and utterly fuck over other people. In time you'll feel sorry for his new girlfriend.

Well, I mean, she tried... I tried. Don't go about wallowing like this it's retarded when you know my feelings haven't changed and I'm honestly not getting any over here despite showing him off. You don't make any sense.

Why don't you just date a nice guy?

oh wait your pussy only pops for men with NPD right?

I couldn't find another girl in a week for the life of me

Good job going out with a thunder cock Chad, Stacey

That’s how looking at the prick’s facebook will make you feel, and that’s one of the many reasons Facebook is miserable garbage you should stop using.

This is true. Once I deleted my ex from social media and the app I felt much better. You'll feel like shit at first, but eventually the pain will start to diminish where you'll think of him less throughout the day.

You should have unfriended and blocked him when you broke up. I don't know why so many people can't figure this out.

People dont do it because it makes them look "petty". I dont understand how it's okay for someone to break your heart and not want any contact with you, but it's worse than murder to unfriend them. Even if you want them back, unfriend them, they still got your phone number and know where you live, they'll find a way to talk to you.

>butthurt r9k speel
begone crossboarding scum

He ghosted me for 2 months and came back like nothing, I took him back like a dumb fuck. After this it wasn't the same and I just lost the will.

I didn't want to put effort, deep down I wanted to end things but I was a coward, I was still trying but I wasn't sucking up like before, he noticed and ended.
You are right it still new. I'll just have to deal with these thoughts in the meantime.
Even if you are him, you sound like a fucking victim, he always made it so that I felt guilt. That's right, your feelings have not changed, you never loved me and only wanted me as a replacement for your exwife and a free meal ticket. I hope you fall for this new girl and she turns to be as cold hearted as you , and you try to provide like you wanted me to do for you, then you will realize it's not easy. For you it's all about sex, but you weren't that good in bed, all those biting and slapping gimmicks don't work when you cum in less than a minute.

This is true. I had doubts about the break up but this picture semented it and that is a good thing.
Thank you. It just 3 weeks fresh. I'll give it 6 months to stop hurting.

I'll work on looking 10/10 and finish my career so that I can attract a nice guy with nice maxilla, tall height and good skin.

Just dont contact him at all now, no birthdays or deaths of family members. Delete his number, him from social media, and the apps in general. Its going to take time to heal, dont give yourself a time and date when you expect yourself to be completely healed. Around 3-4 months, start to casual date, nothing serious. Also dont jump into a relationship right now, you're not ready after a breakup.