Why is everyone under 30 a thot or fuckboy

Everywhere I look guys and girls between 10 to like 30 act and dress like faggots. Dudes are all trying to look like kpop rappers with cringy tees and hoodies with skinny jeans and chicks are going around in yoga pants ,beanies, tight shirts and lbs of makeup. Everyone looks like whores and all seem to be self centered and have shallow egos and only aspire to indulge in degenerate behavior to make up for their shortcomings nobody cares about others opinions or feelings. They talk like they have 10 brain cells, bruh,queen,snapped, wit, ect. you get the point. Even preteen girls are dressing like teenage sluts and sexualizing their body. FUCK MODERN AMERICAN CULTURE

Attached: 1543883993292.jpg (2320x3088, 1.9M)

is that why you cursed my phone with the image of a megathot?

I don't know anyone of that description.
It must be you.

I honestly just wanna blow my brains out I dont see how I can be happy when this shit is all I see and dating in this age is fucked because of this.

I know some people like that, but the vast majority are just peaceful, law/abiding people who pay taxes and all that.

Its literally everyone in my area.. maybe it just middle class Georgia but everywhere I go I notice it

Because you're secluded and are shit at life. People in the US are having less sex than ever.

It's not the world's fault you took a look at the hand you were dealt and threw it on the floor like a brat.

I know some people like that, but the majority are not. I think OP is contused into thinking that all people are pop culture immitations. Its probably what OPs high school, and many high schools across the world, are like.

I had uniforms at my high school

This post reeks of underaged but reads like an old faggot who's far out of touch.

Its not high school it literally members of the general public in my area when you go out to social places. I'm not just talking about how people dress either, it's how they act and participate in society.

The majority of people are just trying to survive and want to do whatever it takes to achieve that. For the most part, they all go to work and are decent enough people that they don’t get into spats with others or get in trouble with the law. It’s not easy, either.

I think you’re focusing on a specific type of annoying person, and the irony is you wish you could fit in with them to an extent. Like, you want to meet one of those girls with the caked-on makeup who has a good personality, and show her there’s a more sophisticated way of being. Then, she’ll be always loyal to you and suck your weenie for showing her a better way. Maybe if you were more of a social person, you’d be one of those cringy guys who emulate rappers.

How should they act and participate in society, oh great amazing one who determines what is appropriate for society?

Attached: 1546370367966.jpg (700x960, 49K)

Not being a blatant degenerate, hooking up with a new person every week, drugs, listening to media that perpetuates that this shit is cool

go where rich ppl are. find the cheapest apartment there or nearby. they’ll be the opposite of degenerates, unless you’re a sperg who uses “degenerate” as a catchall for shit you don’t like.

the older ones who need to maintain responsibilities and stuff are going to want you to be more positive than this, though.

I mean, I’ve never seen a place where all the people are emo rappers and makeup tutorial women, but if I were there I’d probably want to leave.

>blatant degenerate
What defines this? 30 years ago a "blatant degenerate" was a woman who wore flapper clothes.
>hooking up with a new person every week
If done safely, what's the problem with humans doing a natural thing with other humans? This just sounds like you're not getting any.
>drugs,
Again, which? There are lots of drugs, many of which are socially acceptable for recreational use and many more for medical reasons.
>listening to media that perpetuates that this shit is cool
So, not listening to Alex Jones 24/7?

Grow up, user.

That’s why you fuck a new person every week, right, because it’s so good? Nonsense.

t. virgin

I like how you don’t even try to defend the vapid shit you say, just use that intantile “t.” meme.

Jesus Christ man. Please get some help of you actually feel this way. The dating scene is difficult, but not impossible. There are definitely still more traditional women out there. Find one.

I like how you didn't make an actual argument besides complaining about the lack of sex you get.

Sex feels amazing. It brings euphoria. Having sex every week feels great. Regardless of who it's with, as long as both parties are consenting and both parties are safe.

This fool gonna catch the herpasyphilaids top kek

OP, you are 16 years old. You don't have the slightest clue of how girls are today compared to before.

I didn’t complain about the lack of sex I get. I pointed out how the feedback you gave was so vapid that you’re liable to not even adhere to it yourself. Fucking a new person every week sounds terrible, and that’s why you probably don’t do it.

And, if you do fuck a new person every week, that explains why you’re rationalizing such insane behavior. You know, unless you’re a prostitute, in which case you’d have a rational motivation to behave this way.

the idea of life is focusing on yourself, geting better at things you like, and not giving shit what others think exept you feel like you're doing something bad and then talk to someone you care about, geting advice

wanting to kys over thots and fucboiz is infant talk

if you want a gf (though I think that should never be a priority) go to the places you like, visit things you are interasted in, one of them you like will show up

the last but not least, if you are below 22 yo, just fuck like everybody else is, if you care about that so much, but be careful, use protection

I noticed that too user. Kids just get fucked up by the "internet" , aka. YouTube normie cancer and they never realized the bubble, they are living in. Jow Forums gave me a place to escape these nightmares and things make a lot more sense here, than you think. Not everyone lives like this, user. They just are very nondescript. My wife is a prove, that you are wrong.

Another thread that sums up to
>get better company
But you sound so far gone decent people would be scared away by your screaching autismo.

you need meds mane

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This is the most autistic post in Jow Forums history

Grass isn't all that greener famalan. I was seeing a chick when she was a 28 year old with a bachelors, well spoken, almost never wore makeup even. She was still only interested in fucking, going to shows, getting high/drunk, and then when she was tired laying around watching netflix.
People just live really short sighted lives now, in my experience, even if you go looking for a more mature girl.

Who is this thot?

>calls youtube a 'bubble'
>doesnt realize Jow Forums is also a 'bubble'

Attached: 1409578336479.jpg (451x338, 18K)

I understand the feeling but luckily I am not surrounded by those types. It is possible that you're misjudging/misclassifying a few based just on appearance/misunderstanding and a very short interaction, previous perception may be fueling current perception. You could just live on degenerate central too, which makes me think you may be dealing with large groups of extraverts who are more generally like that and avoidance is really all that can be done.
This isn't to explain but to mitigate. When you go to the grocery or other socially mundane location is it always like that too? If so its possible you live in a weird area or visit these location at a time when its more prevalent.