Is it wrong for me as 26 year old man to be dating a girl who's 18 soon turning 19?

Is it wrong for me as 26 year old man to be dating a girl who's 18 soon turning 19?

Attached: IMG_4576.jpg (1080x1301, 128K)

The formula states your lowest age is 20.
Too young for you.

Nup, all good.

As a fellow 26 year old, I can't imagine why you'd want to.

No, anyone who claims there is is envious

Nothing wrong, but most likely you will get tired of her teenager shit soon.

Because I like her? shes literally my first gf

Oh yeah, did your formula predict this?
*sucker punches you*

Enjoy the ride then, why are you asking us abiut this? She’ll probably dump you in two weeks anyway.

Fucking lmao

Lurk more, newfag.

She's 18 years old. You'll get sick of her soon enough, teenagers are fucking annoying and have no idea how the world works (but think they do)
>inb4 she's mature for her age

Also she's probably just dating you because she thinks it's cool to date an older guy (and also because you can buy her alcohol)

Kek please don't say that though it will crush my self esteem

I'm pretty manchildy myself. I'm a NEET who likes vidya and anime and I don't own a car so I'm probably emotionally at the same maturity level as her if not lower

>I'm a NEET who likes vidya and anime and I don't own a car
Then she'll probably get sick of you before you get sick of her.

Nigga witha bus pass.

Attached: 123D5A08-7F8E-455F-A417-E3DAE8C7B339.jpg (804x538, 262K)

I started dating a 19 yr old when I was 34. Lasted a few years. I didn’t want any more kids though so there wasn’t much future in it. Yes, it is true that the top 20% of guys get 80% of the girls. Deal with it.

Not even a little wrong. No.

>lying on a Nepalese woodcarving forum
There is no such thing as "top 20%". Stop spreading retarded 80/20 incel memes.

>I didn’t want any more kids though
>any more kids
>more kids
Gosh you sound like such a catch. If that's what the top 20% looks like, I'd hate to see what the remaining 80% is like.

Hi

I'm 21 with 17 about to be 18 & I feel a bit of shame just because society. Good luck op

If you guys like each other, nope.
If you do it for some obscure reason, yes, get away from her.

It's all fine if you both like each other and it's genuine. I had a 19yo gf when I was 25 and even though we liked each other she wasn't very mature by her mind. We had problems with communicating and I couldn't keep up with her, but this applies to girls of my age too so it was mostly about communication problems in general.

Your going to have very different lives but if you can make it work and it's enjoyable, why not? We let ftms marry mtfs and then adopt children, your relationship is plain vanilla in comparison.

This. I really can't see why dating 18 year olds is considered wrong or weird by some people when this is considered okay by society

As a 51 yo that regularly fucks 18 yo’s

>you’re stupid

No. I did it. The only people who disapprove are 26+ year old women who realize their hitting the wall and are trying to shame you into dating then.
Source: did the same, got a lot of passive-aggressive comments from women who were past their prime.

You should STEP UP and date a successful woman in her mid-30s. Didn't you know that's a woman's sexual prime?

Nah, keep fucking tight teen poon as long as you can. It doesn't get any better.

t. Guy who dated a 19 year old at 27.

Where did you meet her?
t. 26 year old interested in 19 year old pussy

This is bait you insipid retards.

Where do you meet them

Seems like you have the maturity level to be dating an 18yo.

based

Sad but true...

Anyway speaking of the age!
Imo the gf with who you want to have a good relationship should be between 1-4 years younger (when you're 20-30 yo). As you both mature, the gap will matter less, but is still welcome.

You want your life situation more less aligned, that's why too big of a gap is off the table. At the same time the gap is much of desire - because as guys we are boys for way too long, got to be taken into account...

I am 25 yo, my gf is 19. When I met her I was 24 and she was 18. We lost our virginities to each other and have been together for 6 months. It's a pretty nice relationship, she can be bitchy sometimes but makes up for it.

Everywhere and anywhere. They just start smiling and keep looking at me... that’s my cue; one girl in a store asked if she could could help me find anything, Daddy...

I was 26 when I got with my current gf. She hadn't long turned 20. She was in her second year of university and had been living in a shared house for a few months. I cannot imagine how awful it would have been if she was younger and even less experienced.

For comparison I've known 18-19 year olds who have moved out at 16 for nursing college or something, lived on their own since age 17, who own and maintain a car and a job and others who have done nothing more than just stay at home, have barely tried more than 5 fruits and vegetables and maybe worked a few hours in a supermarket.

This is the thing, age is not the be all and end all, but it correlates with experience and wisdom. I could barely accept my gf at 20 and she was living independently.

I guess it depends on what you want from a relationship? For a first relationship, for something to piss away time with, why the fuck not? Fuck whoever you want, hang out with whoever you want, but if you want somebody with goals and values which align with your own, you need somebody who has goals, values and ... the experience and wisdom to be able to vocalise and define them I guess?

got em

This is kinda me but reversed.
I'm 19 (guy) but I have a crush on a 27 years old woman.

But I know she's way out of my league and a lot of circumstances will pretty much render it a long distance relationship thing (I study abroad).