Is there a bigger turn-off for a woman than a guy never having had a previous relationship/gf, and still being a virgin...

Is there a bigger turn-off for a woman than a guy never having had a previous relationship/gf, and still being a virgin? Is it basically something I should openly lie about since I'll have no chance ever if I'm truthful?

Attached: IMG_4578.jpg (640x640, 32K)

It in itself is not a turnoff. The turnoff is that you obsess about it.

>get to the point where you’re making out alone and sex seems imminent
>”just so you know, I haven’t done this before”

At least try to finger/eat her out beforehand, then ask her to help you get it in. I’ve fucked virgins before, it’s harder than it looks. Don’t lie if she asks but you really don’t have to volunteer more info than that

Why would women prefer a men who has failed relationships and who has had his penis in other vaginas?

Are you sure you aren't a bit projecting there with your cuckold fetish? Not even the thottest of thots think like this.

Attached: 1545951975472.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

Try dating outside of low iq bubbles and find that this is a lot of crap you tell yourself because you don't want to acknowledge the real reasons you can't find a woman.

It's obvious if she sees that I've never had a gf, she'll think that there must be something wrong with me

>the real reasons you can't find a woman.

That I'm ugly and lack confidence? I'm sure those are also factors. A woman once asked my sister if I was gay cause she told her I'd never had a gf. It's obvious it's something women see as a drawback

She will think there is a lot wrong with you if you have a lot of failed relationships unless she is an Apple addicted Instagram roasty.

>but but but she wants experience
Putting penis in vagagoo isn't a big moral or spiritual discovery.

Then why even make this thread if you know it's because you're an ugly loser?

why are you lying to this kid and conflating male values with women's

women do not like virgin men past a certain age, end of deal. one who has a high bed notch score shows to women that OTHER women want you. that gives you value.

@OP

yes, lie about it.

Never ever ever ever tell a woman you're a virgin. Ever. It's a death wish. Just fake it and act confident even if you have no idea what you're doing.

The one universal truth in life is how much women are grossed out by adult male virgins. Why are you lying to him?

>Is there a bigger turn-off for a woman than a guy never having had a previous relationship/gf, and still being a virgin?
Yes. This is minor and most worthwhile women won't care.

>Is it basically something I should openly lie about
No, why?

>since I'll have no chance ever if I'm truthful?
What give you that idea?

Your insecurities are nobody else's problem, you massive faggot.
Just because you feel inferior for some arbitrary reason doesn't mean that suddenly everyone thinks you inferior.
People. Don't. Care.

Plus, the idea that "what I think must be true" reeks of narcissism. Get rid of this mentality and get over yourself.

Even gave him the concession that dumb women care. You won't find an educated woman who's worth your time of the day that will reject you because you haven't had your penis in another woman's bacon, though.

Because it makes no sense.

>it shows women want you
No, women can want you and you can still reject them instead of acting on every boner you have.

And we've already dug up the true reasons why OP can't land a woman. That he's a virgin is like in majority of cases just the logical consequence of it. All ugly insecure guys who can't land a woman are virgins but not all virgins can't land a woman in case they want to, with a loooot of women who even consider it a plus.

That's the only conflation and it's on your part.

TL;DR or BASICALLY:

If you happen to be virgin and look like the boy in this pic, no women will date you, but if you're Chad Thunderloins, charismatic, tall, Jow Forums, brains and make her laugh, it can be a plus. Women want Superman to be soft and emotional but not Clark Kent.

Stop samefagging, man(child)whore.

Attached: 556.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Yeah, bet women would be totally turned off and disgusted by this dude if he revealed to her that he's virgin and waited for the right gurl.

Do you even think before you post or have they replaced your brain with a windmill?

Women are disgusted by you because you are disgusting not because you havn't fucked other girls you dunce.

Attached: Chad.jpg (500x333, 38K)

I agree with everything except the notion you can't find intellectual women who are whores. Sadly they exist.

/thread

>Do you even think before you post or have they replaced your brain with a windmill?
We're on Jow Forums.

They totally are. I dropped the "right girl" bombshell once when a girl was poking around for sex and she didn't just lose interest, she never even spoke to me the same. You can get with an abusive gf quite easily, though. It really turns them on.

>girl was looking for sex and I started talking about romantic shit and she lost interest, but it must be because of my virginity

That's not what happened at all. I made one comment then we got distracted by the bartender and she kept poking at it.

Not a lot of people know this, but a male virgin that's not weird, ashamed or higher-than-thou about it makes instawhores and snapthots question themselves, and they usually don't have to.
They aren't used to seeing people with convictions, that shit is rare and makes people go haywire.

Women live a fantasy life, every standard is unrealistic.

They have no respect for the "journey of life", all their standards are cart before the horse, or in some cases, the tree before the cart. Just look at confidence, confidence is practice, but they don't respect this and expect it magically appear from nowhere, but if you dare "act" confidant and it's a lie? You're an asshole.

I mean I can be kinda autistic but not at that moment. Like I barely said anything and she just started going on about how she lost it at 16 and what I'm doing is so great and it can be bad having casual sex because you catch feels and her sister is waiting and blah blah blah. Women are so fucking weird about virginity.

It's not just women that are weird about it.
Human sex and reproduction will always be a controversial topic.
Keep in mind that it's all natural, that should tell you everything you need to know really.

>male virgin that's not weird, ashamed or higher-than-thou
This right here. All of you asking if it makes you weird are insecure, most of you asking if a girl cares are humble moral bragging, and all of you asking if it's shameful are being dumb. When people ask me how many times I've had sex I don't miss a beat in saying "never" in a confident voice and I've never had people mock me. In fact, they've complimented my character right back at me. If they mock me behind my back that's their problem for being too pussy to confront me face to face.

If you quietly volunteer that you're a virgin to a girl in the hopes that she sees you're special that's fucking bizarre and she probably thinks you just want her to lose it.

This user gets it.
I'm not a virgin and have a long time GF, but I have virgin friends as described.
It's hilarious to see entitled women get their brains instantly rewired when they talk to some of them.
It's like they wake up from some fake reality and realize they've completely fucked themselves.

Women will claim being a virgin is fine, it's reason why that matter, but this is a lie.

When they found out their feelings change towards you instantly. Their feelings will either be positive (some women love inexperinced/virgin men, backlash against fuckboys) some will be negative due to the reasons already articulated by others in the thread.

If a woman doesn't like you because you're a virgin she isn't worth giving the time of day because she'd try to shove it up her cavernous vagina. And if you're telling a chick you barely know that you're a virgin you need to get your head checked for being a passive agressive moral authority.

Fuck this bullshit.
There's more to women, and people in general than Jow Forums incel / chad & stacy / homegirl.
Black & white mentality is for low intelligence people and people in flight/fight mode.

Female here. Assuming this isn't bait, both men and women naturally prefer virgins. Would you rather drink soda from an unopened soda can, or drink from one that 5 other strangers drank from, who may or may not have had herpes, who's salive touched the can? I would be confused by any female who'd prefer a dude with tons of failed past relationships.

Attached: EUulkvk_d.jpg (504x415, 20K)

How does telling somebody you're a virgin making them a moral authority? This only works if you always assume somebody is judging you.

Call it bullshit all you want it's still the truth, their feelings about you change and women know it. There's a reason why all the studies in to this say that male virginity is an immediate deal breaker for 50%-60% of women.

The other half either don't care or see inexperience as a good thing.

>How does telling somebody you're a virgin making them a moral authority?
It's poorly hidden attempt at raising your status as a person of quality. Like slamming the keys to your leased BMW on the bar. Everyone knows what you're doing. It's embarassing.
>This only works if you always assume somebody is judging you.
That's assuming that everybody isn't judging everybody else all the time. Which they are. You make an instantaneous judgement anytime you even look at someone let alone speak to them. Don't be so naive.

Virgins get shamed all the time, especially male ones. I just don't see it as that but if you do so be it, I don't care enough to argue.

Lol whatever dude. Like I said before, I've never been shamed if people ask if I'm a virgin and tell them the truth but I've certainly gotten shit in the past for trying to lie. Lying is a poor way of concealing self-perceived weakness and people recognize that.

Your experience is just your own, are you really so arrogant to believe your experience can speak for everyone? People have been shamed for being virgins, men and women a like, this is demonstrably true.

Whose experience am I going to go off of, genius? Christ almighty. Show me people being shamed for it if it's so demonstrable.

You should claim that it's not your first. Women loose all respect for you

Cringe.

>Virgins get shamed all the time, especially male ones
Yes they do but what does it prove? Ever heard of the thing called peer pressure?
Do you know that non-smokers get shamed and harassed when in a group of smokers?
Do you know what behavioral sciences have to say on the topic?
I'll help you out:
They say that it's smokers trying to justify their own bad choices in life by trying to make what they do appear more normal. So they attempt to involve more people.

"Dude we're all smokers here, you gotta give it a try, don't be a little bitch it's just a little puff."
"Dude you're still a virgin? None of my friends are! I get laid every week, what are you, gay?"

Hmmm... Striking resemblance, isn't it?

Stop being other people's bitch. Think for yourself.

I think being a virgin in and of itself isn't a big deal, it's about the reason WHY you are a virgin. Let's be real here, we live in the 21st century where having premarital sex is the norm. People nowadays have sex even without being in any kind of formal relationship (ONS, FWB, fuckbuddies etc.).

If you are like 23+ y/o and you're a virgin. People assume it's because you failed to get any. Unless you are religious or very traditional and you purposely decided to stay celibate until marriage, you are a virgin because you 'failed' to get a girl to sleep with you. To most women, i can imagine this being a red flag to them. It'll raise questions in their head like: ''why is he still a virgin? Is he a loser?''. There is a reason why social proof and preselection is so powerful in attracting women. If a woman believes you are an attractive guy who gets girls with ease, she'll assume you must be a high quality guy. So logically the opposite must also be true. If you have never managed to land a chick in your bed, then you must be a low quality guy. It's part of their hypergamous nature so think like this.

Remember, i'm not saying this is necessarily true. I'm saying these are the assumptions women will make consciously or unconsciously.

>unconsciously.
Subconsciously*