I'm in love with my 15 year old cousin

I'm in love with my 15 year old cousin.
I am 20, and we both have Asperger's.

We grew up close because we both have Asperger's, but since I'm older and appear to be somewhat more high functioning, as a kid I always helped him try to cope with things a bit better and at least be there as someone for him to confide in.

We live 6 hours away from each other and see eachother once a year at most. There were some gaps where we didn't see each other for 3 years, but still spoke online.

I went to go visit for a week, and suddenly we found ourselves having feelings for each other, and shared some intimate moments (I didn't kiss him or fuck him.)

Now I'm back home and don't know what to do. I miss him. I keep obsessing over him. Part of me wants to move closer to where he lives so that I may see him on a regular basis, and then pursue a relationship when he is of age.

Attached: 4chanadv post.png (1280x720, 938K)

Unhealthy obsession

You're fucked up

You need to wait 4 years

(Age / 2) + 7

When you're 24 he'll be 19, which follows the rules.

Are you male of female OP?

You could try to have a secret relationship with him once hes 17 and move away to start a life of your own once you're both of age, if you're okay with living a life of secrecy from the rest of your family.

I dont have aspergers so I cant relate and I normally would never condone incestuous relationships but it technically isn't a sin and it just makes sense for you two as relatives with relatability. Wish you the best of luck.

And obviously under no circumstances should you two ever, EVER try and procreate. I'm sure that much seems obvious now but just keep it in mind for the future.

Or 16, depending on your location and age of intimacy laws. You gotta look up what you can and can't do on your own.

Move. Observe and build loving moments with him.

Do not, any under circumstances try to get in a relationship with him, or some other bullshit suggested.

Maybe he'll brag to his friends in school about you, or his parents will check his text measages one day. Ect, ect, ect.

It's too high of a risk you don't want to run. Just take care of, protect him, and then finally when he comes of age, claim him.

And please, for everyone's sake, don't procreate. And be very careful with how you treat him now, his mind is still in development and you will influnce it A LOT.

>yes have close, loving, intimate moments with him.
>but NO dating!
Next you're going to tell me it's possible to stay neutral in an fwb huh?

It's almost like people can having lovey moments without fucking?

I don't understand what you're saying, is love to you exclusively sex user? That's depressing if so.

Imagine just having an emotional connection and helping someone out with someone. That's building a very fond lovingly moment.

I hope you get whatever help you need to understand love runs deeper than sex.

There is no rule for age except minors are off limits. This eqution is arbitrary bullshit some idiot spread around..Stop continuing it.

What part of my first post above yours even suggested hanging sexual relations??

My understand of love is just fine, it's your reading comprehending that needs work.

Thank you.
I don't plan on having kids ever, but especially not with him.
I don't view incest as something wrong necessarily, as long as no children come of it.

Female.
Also 16 is the age of consent in my country.

Nigga dont fuck him it will mess both of you up mentally. Just move on.

Was my post not helpful? I said the same thing.

It was helpful, thank you.
I just have anxiety about moving away, but it really is the only option.

Or, you could try opening up to your family about it, very slowly... try getting your own place and inviting him to move in when he is of age and you've talked to his parents about it so he can "get out of the house." And just hang out a lot until it kind of reaches this awkward state where they accept you two are a "thing" but nobody ever says it.

Of course it's easier said than done and you'll need to gauge when the time is right which definitely won't be right around the corner but yeah.

Also, anxiety about moving is normal so don't be dramatic about it.

>cousin

Nope its against the rules.

Move on, creep

No, just stop with whatever you are doing. Forget him completely if necessary.

thank you! I think my family could accept it eventually. It's good advice,

Unless they are deranged rednecks, they won't accept it. Incestuous relationship is bad enough, one with 5 years of age gap and comprising of two assburger people will sound unacceptable to any sane person.

Not op but come on have a heart. They're two aspies with a deep connection. Most of them go their whole lives without knowing intimacy (especially if they're male). Its not a sin and if they aren't procreating, then who is it really hurting?