Women do not give a fuck about men’s feelings. They want you to open up to them but as soon as you do...

Women do not give a fuck about men’s feelings. They want you to open up to them but as soon as you do, the “mystery” and intrigue is gone for them. This is why if the man is more into the relationship than the woman, it will fail in one way or another.

Discuss.

Attached: 0599A3D2-9318-4521-98D1-508A0696754A.jpg (360x257, 17K)

What is there to discuss?
This isn't exactly some newfound arcane deep knowledge you're revealing to us here.
Only chase dreams and money.

It's not so black and white. You shouldn't start crying about puppies in front of a girl you barely know , but you can definitely open up in a long term relationship.

>as soon as you do, the “mystery” and intrigue is gone for them

Pretty optimistic and egoistical to think it's about the disappearing sense mystery and not simply about them loathing the piece of shit they find underneath.

Who hurt you?

This guy is right.
Be careful though, 'sharing feelings' and 'opening up' to people is a dangerous thing to do.
It gives people power over you, so you should consider who you trust with it.

It's sort of true but it's a bit more complicated than that.

It's not that women do not care about their boyfriends feelings, it's more in the sense that showing too much emotion is a beta trait. So if you have a girlfriend and you show too much of your emotional side, she will start seeing you as a pussy beta.

Women are attracted to strong, capable men. Part of the reason women want a relationship is because she wants a guy who can deal with the challenges that life has to offer. It's hypergamy. Being an emotional guy who whines and complains about stuff signals to a woman that you're a weak bitch so she'll lose respect for you. Do it enough times and she'll lose her attraction towards you altogether.

Bottom line, showing a little bit of emotion is good. But it's very easy to cross the line if you're a guy.

Who hurt you?

Nah it’s definitely that.

Yes it's true.

The only females I share my feelings with are (rather platonic) friends. Relationships are not meant for that (or very serious ones only). If you do it women will be turned down in the best case and use you in the worst.

You can talk about feelings with girls but be careful and prude about it, and don't be too personal.

I would argue you should, in general, always be careful about being too open with your feelings. Simply because it doesn't do you any favors.

Now obviously, if we're talking about something like the death of a loved one. It's OK to be emotional about it. But most of the time when people are opening up about their feelings, it's nothing more than just bitching and whining. Whining about difficulties in your life never does you any favors. The people who you're whining to will rarely help you, they only lose respect for you and perceive you as weak. Every guy on earth has his own set of difficulties in life that he struggles with. The difference between a pussy and a man is that a man doesn't cry about it to his girlfriend or whomever. He keeps his head up and tries to tackle that shit.

Partially based

Is it THAT much of a turn off ? I have a lot of mental illnesses lurking in my head and one defence mechanism I found to help stall their progress is being really open with my feelings with most people I meet. That doesn't mean I'm going to start and cry, just that I always talk about how I feel about stuff with people, even girls I'm into. Should I stop ? Or are you guys talking about a very particular way of being open about your feelings ?

I would stop and only talk about it with close friends you are not romantically/sexually interested in. I’m saying this off of experience and what I’ve seen happen in other relationships as well. It’s like as soon as you start, they back off bc they think they got you, which is usually the case for guys.

I once admitted being a khv (and drinking to forget painful stuff) to people I know for years and their opinion on me changed a bit.
Never share your feelings except for a shrink.

>I once admitted being a khv
What age were you when you admitted this?

Some months ago
I'm soon 24

I don't think it's as much being "open" as it is being "insecure", if you can act confident and own up to your feelings I don't think you'll kill anything.

These are the things that a girl primarily wants from you:

1) Economic and physical security.
2) Someone that she is proud being with.
3) A good dick.

Nah, we like to understand you but if you are not retards under an interesting mask of fakeness, we are all glad to stay and take care of you.

It's more like 95% of the time that everyone opens up with their "feelings," it's unloading all of their emotional baggage onto to the other person all at once and saying "here, carry all of this for me." Man or woman, it doesn't matter.

If you were a healthy communicator, this information would come out one step at a time over a long period. Instead, most dudes (and I am one) think "I've fooled you into thinking I'm cool and capable, but surprise! I'm not at all. Now give me cuddles while I weep openly."

this girls get bored