Wife Problem

I got laid off two months ago and cant keep living off savings forever. My wife of 8 years has never had a job and does not want a job. I got a job offer for 90k/year but the catch is its in Anchorage. The position is the same as my last job but pays 30k more per year.

Seems like its time to celebrate right? Anchorage is awesome for a lot of reasons but my wife is completely against it. She doesnt want to live in Alaska because its far away. but we already live far away from family anyways and the extra money would make it easier to afford plane tickets for visits. She has no friends in real life and the high speed internet is just as good in Anchorage as where we now live. She just sits on the couch all day here and she could do that just as easily there.

We have a child together, 8 years old. This new job would mean I could afford a better life for our family and it seems like a real game changer. Supporting a family on only my income is hard.

Also my wife doesnt cook, or clean, and helps as little as possible with our child and generally doesnt like me.

I want this job, and I am finding myself extremely pissed off at my wife for not being supportive of this opportunity.

What say you /adv?

Attached: 5b5.png (716x716, 230K)

Take her out for a romantic date and make her feel special. Women need constant care or they feel stagnant.

she sounds like a pretty bad person to live with. I'd pay a friend to kill her and then move to alaska with your son.

>be extra kind to her
>have her killed

getting mixed signals here

Sounds like she doesn't really have any better options then you. I would just tell her that she needs to just deal with it. She might be unhappy for awhile, but honestly it sounds like she is already unhappy. With your new income you could afford to buy her things and take her out if that's what she wants.

Every citizen gets an annual payment from the oil fund. $800-1300 a year for life...

How fat is your wife? Anyway, I'd talk to her about how she hasn't been fulfilling her end of the bargain. Talking at least lets the other person know what you want. Thanks for reminding me to never get married, user!

Keep in mind everything except pine trees, snow, or salmon is an import (expensive).

>How fat is your wife?
she is skinny and has taken massive amounts of adderall for as long as Ive known her.

Yeah women HATE to see happy men.

And companies love to exclude the 49th and 50th state: “Offer not valid in Alaska and Hawaii”.

why does your lazy, worthless fat sow have a vote in this matter? jesus christ, bucko. the state of western men in current year. tell your fat lump of a shitty fucking wife Hey Babe I'm taking a new job in Anchorage. Get with the fucking program or GTFO of my life.
>i pray this is bait

yeah that sounds great but i married her. I looked into divorce but our kid would suffer and I would be financially screwed. Staying together is the less terrible option.

Since where I live now is one of the most expensive in America its actually cheaper in Anchorage. Double win, more money, lower cost of living.

Moving is gonna be hard on your kid, but every year you wait you make it harder.

Calmly lay out your reasoning for why you think you should move to Alaska, and don't drop the subject until you get a real, substantive answer. She needs to provide concrete reasons why you shouldn't.

Lol I'm saying she probably just wants a bit of a flame to be rekindled man. Women need that spark every now and again. They're sensual and emotional creatures

I don't know if you're into this, but one more plus about Alaska is they have practically no gun laws. They even have a law on the books similar to Colorado's recreational weed, but about guns; they will not enforce Federal gun laws. You can buy or build a machine gun without ATF permission.

I actually took your advice and plan to take her out tonight where i will do this
>Calmly lay out your reasoning for why you think you should move to Alaska, and don't drop the subject until you get a real, substantive answer. She needs to provide concrete reasons why you shouldn't

thanks /adv you helped

Not really. Like I said, everything is an import. So everything is more expensive—everything! So a perceived savings on a home is eaten up with the cost of milk, eggs, oranges, etc., on a daily basis. Factor in heating costs...

My wife was mad at me for awhile, and then I just came home one day, bent her over the kitchen table while taking her tits out, and proceeded to make her happy again. Now I'm not saying raping your wife will work for her specifically, but whenever I have problems I just fuck my wife until she's feeling good and relaxed again.

Good on ya, be extra sweet to her and be engaged in what she has to say, or just chat with her. Women love to sit and listen to their man talk, I've found.

I wish my husband would just even touch me again

Christ

You fat?

If I was your husband I'd be inside you everyday user. Keep your chin up ;)

my state now has sales tax and state tax
alaska has neither
also alaska has what this guy mentionedwhere I live now has very cold winters so the heating thing isnt going to change either. Also I am good at fishing and would probably load up on the salmon for basically free every summer.

Attached: price of living.png (664x579, 30K)

Tonight feels like -17

Touch him first?

I would but he says he no longer is gay.