Friends stopped talking to me because they found out i'm a KHV

So i've lost all or at least most of my friends, solely because they found out i'm a kissless handholdless virgin

>Be me
>Have relatively normal life and group of friends
>But am still a KHV
>Friends think that i'm just a bit shy or that i have been dating girls and not making it public
>Few weeks ago, at a party
>Female friend asks me why she never sees me with girls
>Kinda just brush it off but she keeps asking
>She asks if im gay
>I say no, and explain that im actually just really bad with girls and have no luck and i've just never dated or kissed anyone
>She just kinda says "oh..." and conversation trails off
>Feel bad but end up drinking more and forgetting about it
>Next few weeks
>Friends are more distant with me, don't get invited out
>Try to message the female friend i talked to before and see whats up
>She just says "oh, we've all been busy with studying"
>Comes to last week
>Im not invited to the new years party even though i always have been for the past 4 years
>Message a guy friend in the group and ask wtf is going on
>He confirms i'm not invited and sends me back a long ass paragraph

Basically the girl told everyone about me being a KHV and the group decided to cut me out for good because "i sound like an incel" and "the girls have read the news stories and the stuff on the internet and don't feel comfortable around me anymore". And apparently the girl i spoke to has had an experience before with an "incel" guy harassing her after being rejected and she got really scared when she heard what i said

Please tell me wtf I can do here Jow Forums because I'm finding it hard not to contemplate suicide right now

Attached: 1546461797875.png (182x186, 46K)

>and the group decided to cut me out for good because "i sound like an incel"

Well they all sound like fucking retards.

I suppose you could try and reason with some of the guys in the group as they wont care. This whole story sounds completely ridiculous.

Your "friends" sound pretty stupid.

How long have you known them?

Also, how's your life going aside from your romantic life?

I'm willing to bet you said it in a manner that came off as you being uncomfortable with what you are.

I'm not kissless or handholdless but I'm still a virgin and about to be 21 but none of my friends care, cause they know I don't really care and I'm not bitter about it.

Not saying this is your fault at all because your friends are being completely unreasonable, and they sound very immature.

I dont know what all the guys think but the guy i asked is kind of the "leader" of the group who hosts a lot of parties etc, and he sounded like he was really pissed off with me

I've known them since i was 16, currently 20. My life was going great until this happened and now i feel like i've lost everything

Yeah i did say it as if i was uncomfortable, because i am really really uncomfortable with being a KHV

This is one of the two things:
1. You left a lasting negative impression on the girl in question and she had a """talk""" in which she turned your friends against you. Yeah, they do that. I know it's fucked up.
2. You made up the story, or at least colorized it to make it sound much worse than it actually is. Friends forgot to invite you or some other crap and you connected the dots which were unrelated coincidences, reaching the conclusion that you've been ostracized.

Actually, it's probably a bit of both. More of the first one though, especially if we consider that girl had a bad experience with a creep before you, and you just happened to remind her of him.

What to do now? Take a sigh of relief, thanking your gods that you aren't romantically interested in that girl because she would fuck up your life. Hard.

Give it a bit of rest and then, when hating on you is no longer a hot topic, casually and slowly get back together.
Skip the girl. She'll have opportunity to recant her mistake when you're back in your friends' grace.

When your friends act like immature retards, the only thing left to do is be the one to actually act like an adult.

Sounds like you deserved it. If you're an incel you probably have a pretty annoying personality to begin with, so they probably already mildly disliked you before they kicked you out.

Well then the police has been alerted, you fucking incel.

jk, as some user said, try to talk with the guys in the group.

Yea like the others say, talk to the guys about it. If they still ignore you, fuck them and find some new friends

>Parties
>male leader
>lost everything

It sounds like you hang out with a bunch of people that still hold onto high school mentalities (i.e being the cool popular kids, unnecessary drama, etc)

In five years these kids are going to be a train wreck.

If I were you I'd focus on life goals like landing a good job, finishing school, learning a trade, or something of the like.

If you're working a lot you won't have time to worry about dumbass people.

>tossing a friend out of the group that they have known for 4 years because they found out he's bad with women
You don't want those friends.

Man fuck them, you can do so much better. Seriously, it's all fucking them. If you're comfortable with it, mind sending that paragraph?

Being an incel or a neet is a dangerous lifestyle these days, there are plenty of people who will go pretty far to destroy your life if they find out you are one.

kill the girl that told them all

Honestly OP, you seem like you would be better off without them.

Man i dont care if i "can do better" cause i evidently cant... I have no friends now, nothing. Just as i thought my life was getting better EVERYTHING gets shit on and ive fucked it all up

The worst bit is ive recently felt like im closer than ever to finally escaping my KHV status and maybe getting a date with a girl... but nope, apparently its still not enough. I tried so hard to keep my status from coming out to everyone because I KNEW deep down this would happen

Literally what is even the point of living as an incel? for fuck sake...

Attached: 1546162571679.png (220x220, 54K)

>group decided to cut me out for good because "i sound like an incel" and "the girls have read the news stories and the stuff on the internet and don't feel comfortable around me anymore".
This has to be bait.
Dude. Your friends. Are literally retarded.

Well, if you were able to make friends in the first place you obviously can handle social situations well. And if it's just women you have trouble with ignore them.
>Literally what is even the point of living as an incel?
I'm pretty sure incels are virgins as a result of themselves, from what you've said you just haven't found the right person yet.

Those people are not your friends, you wasted your time with them, and you're better off without them.

Stop acting like a fucking retard yourself too, get a grip. You lost your friends, so fucking what. It happens. Just be strong by yourself and embrace the solitude. Dont be a cream pie eating pussy about it

Bro i am not fucking joking

"Incels" became a running joke in my (now ex) friend group and the guys used to say shit like "bro you look like an incel haha" (if someone hadnt shaved in a while and accidentally grew a neckbeard) or "X guy that we met at Y place seems like such an incel" (if we met a guy who was awkward or creepy)

This was why i didnt want it getting out because it was obvious it would fuck me over and they view any guy who cant get girls as being pathetic and dangerous

Attached: 1541606395633.png (280x291, 106K)

Incels are just natural selection doing its job. Just quietly die with the rest of the incels and let nature take its course.

Just talk with the head honcho of the group and say "hey, you've known me for four years - why do you think I'd act any differently?"

To me it sounds like OP was already disliked within the group and this was just a poorly made excuse to finally kick him out

You can make new friends, bitch. Get a grip.

That's what you get for laughing at "incels" along with your "friends".
(I really can't make it any more obvious, you knew exactly what you were doing starting this thread)

You've learned a valuable lesson.

Not regarding incels.

You learned how disgustingly shallow people can be.

You either never had friends or your friends are idiots.

Now listen to me OP. You can try to weasel your way in, or you can do a massive power move and fuck them all over.

Get a girlfriend.

How? Here's a quick guide. You're used to going out with freinds, so you aren't socially fucked.

Find a group activity. Something that you like.
Do the group activity for a while.
Find a nice girl there and tell her you like her. Invite her for coffee, movies, whatever.
Report back to us afterwards.

Everything said, you don't need them if they're that terrible.

Any group with girls in it is gonna be like this. Only chance for real friendship is to get in with a group of gamerbros or animebros.

You don't know that - sure MOST girls are like that, but you gotta remember most isn't all.

Trust me

Attached: 5y092ad1dew11.jpg (749x1009, 120K)

>nawalting this hard
keep thinking yours is going to be different from the mold, blockhead.

Listen dude, you came here for advice because you got kicked out of your group of "friends," because you've never been intimate with a woman. We're putting a lot of "trust" in you, but this is a two way thing we have going. You have to trust us too. Not all women are like that. Sure, they can be bitchy, two-faced, manipulative and all that. But not all women are like that. If you think all women are like that because of the few that have hurt you, you're going down the path that makes you an actual incel. You have to trust ME when I say that. Are you even interested in finding a girl? Or has your exile made you want to find one in order to be "accepted"? Just forget about those assholes that kicked you out, if they're shallow enough to leave you for something so moronic you don't need them.

With a mindset like this OP, you aren't going to find a girl - this is an actual incel.

>ur a virgen lol
arguing with holes: simp edition

If you go through life thinking you're better than everyone else you're going to wind up alone and bitter. Even if you don't like me at least give some useful advice to OP.

all right.
OP, move on. they were willing to kick you out based on nothing more than hearsay from some thot. because she felt uncomfortable, woe is her, they kicked you out. obviously, they value the mere possibility of a wet hole over you, and are not worth your time.
in future, if you decide to search out a new group and try again, avoid ones with women and leave if women join you. they are nothing but trouble, as is evident from this encounter.

sorry user even if you get a gf or meet a girl she will find out that you are an incel because your friends will tell everyone
prepare for a hard few years

Just find people that actually care about you, they won't care if you're an "incel" or not (because they really know who you are and not the you people say you are).

Is incel really a real life thing?
It may be because i only hang out with a couple of losers irl but i can't even imagine it being a daily concept for normies

shoot them up OP.

Women have invaded these spaces recently so nowhere is safe except for hard manual labor.

Those people weren't your friends and they sound really fucked up desu.

This sounds so ridiculous that i would almost assume it's a bait. But if it really is true your friends are absolute fucking dickheads holy shit.

Well they appear to have life goals that you don’t. So maybe they are going on with life.

People are like this?? I feel sorry for you, don't die though. They really aren't worth that. the alternative is changing your personality a bit, but don't do it for them, they are just following trends of anxiety. I haven't read the thread yet, just responding to op.

This happen to me in high school, the world isn’t fair, the idea of it being fair is made by humans, nothing is fair, nor ever will be.

Yeah you see this? Don't do any of this. This is the kind of thing that makes people think you'll go Elliot Rogers on people. You need to first and foremost cleanse yourself of these incel terms and mentalities. You need to avoid incel forums. Everything becomes way easier when you STOP HATING YOURSELF.

You haven't hit rock bottom till you have joined the MLP fandom. There is always someone below you on the KHV scale. I am one of those.

Hope this cheers you up at least a little.

whelp, mystery solved.

>>Feel bad but end up drinking more and forgetting about it
Bad coping mechanism.

>"i sound like an incel"
Based on you DO sound like an incel. And carrying that attitude around with you while drunk, I'm not prepared to outright trust that your behaviour at that party was great.

>Just as i thought my life was getting better EVERYTHING gets shit on and ive fucked it all up
This victim complex is part of the reason incels make people uncomfortable. Instead of recognising your flaws and working on them, you wallow in self-pity and act like the universe is against you.

>The worst bit is ive recently felt like im closer than ever to finally escaping my KHV status
Another thing that's off-putting. Being KHV isn't the same as being incel.
I was KHV for ages because I just never met someone I was interested in and wasn't interested in sex/relationships for their own sake. It was never a 'status' or shame. But when you wrap your self esteem up in whether you've had sex, it scrambles your damn brains. You stop seeing the preferred sex as people and start seeing them as obstacles to your self-worth, which is why incells are creepy.

> I tried so hard to keep my status from coming out to everyone
...But... you outright told someone, simply because she asked you.

>I KNEW deep down this would happen
Self-fullfilling prophecy. I'd wager that if you had no qualms about being KHV, they'd have taken the information in stride (plus you probably wouldn't have hid it, which is another thing that makes you seem weird). But when you act ashamed of something, it signals to others that there's a reason to be ashamed of it.

>Literally what is even the point of living as an incel? for fuck sake...
That's exactly what an incell would say.

Sorry to disect you like this dude but I really am trying to help. You can't control what others do, but you can control you, and the sooner to recognise how you come off to others the sooner you can better yourself.

Either your "friends" are massively retarded or this didn't happen like you described it.

But desu the more i read about your friends the ore they sound like people that would do exactly that. So no big loss here, i mean you could maybe get your way back by basically bagging the "leader" or whatever to get you back in but even then you'd always know there is something off.

So fuck them. Tell them you're done with them too (without sounding too autistic) and move one. Losing friends sucks but the way this sounds you never really had good friends anyway and finding new people to just hangout/party with isn't as complicated as finding real friends.

Or maybe it didn't happen like that and you actually creeped the girl that night. Could still be her being stupid but you definitely sound bitter enough to go full incel so take care op lol

Send her this definition of an incel and ask her if it accurately describes you and then tell her that this is being unfair and unreasonable.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-03 Urban Dictionary incel.png (598x490, 39K)