Tinder advice for a femanon??

>be me
>femanon
>don't have a ton of relationship experiences
>friends pressure me to get tinder

Now i generally like to know new people so i thought I'll give it a try. I don't swipe fuckboy looking guys, genuinely read their bio and stuff, I'm picky af

But so far i still have 200+ matches

Problem is, can't seem to hold a decent conversation with the guys that message me. It always runs dry or we just stop talking. I then later unmatch them

I finally had the courage to message first to two guys but they didn't reply even tho i didn't write something generic like "hey", i wrote relating to their profile.

I'm not good at pick up lines or flirting desu but

can u tell me what kind of first messages i should send to a guy ?? Or what kind of stuff should i ask to keep the conversation going? I'm not interested in one night stands btw

Also I'm living in a nordic country where people are mostly introverts so that might explain somethings

Attached: FB_IMG_1546508830693.jpg (612x612, 22K)

Fuck off roastie

Icebreakers are a good idea.

Would you rather questions. Flight or invisibility. People love talking about themselves. Ask them about their backgrounds.

I generally try to do that but sometimes i feel like i might come off as desperate:(

They don't give a fuck what words you type, this is tinder we're talking about. They're trying to fuck and they gauge the conversation based on how willing to fuck you are. If a guy doesn't respond it's likely because he's right swiping everyone to boost his elo and only responding to the matches who are attractive enough.

How do you rate your looks from 1 to 10?
Just to get an idea of the situation

I'd say 7 (with makeup)

what race?

And yes this is important

Just bee urself lol

(but I actually mean it unironically)

I'm south asian/brown :< why is this important?

You sound cute, if you have 200+ matches then you probably are

My advice is get the fuck off tinder and find real life guys

Average body?
I think most guys would go for a 7/10 without hesitation
Are you socially awkward?

Not really. I've known overweight girls with hundreds of matches.

I'm not overweight. I'm not socially awkward. I'm actually really social, and talkative. But most guys i know Im not attracted to and i turned down the guys who asked me out last year. I can't seem to find anyone irl and even if i do i become really awkward and embarrassed so i figured online is better

I'm really good at making friends but just can't seem to do anything more than that pls help

It sounds like you have everything to get a bf, maybe become friends with someone with similar interests or hobbies and then tell him how you feel
There's nothing wrong with a girl that knows what she wants, alsoyou approaching first is a turn on

here i got good advise

delet tinder, its full of trash people
you dont need trashy people in your life

if you disagree you are prob. one as well :)

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-21 um 13.22.46.png (1456x1352, 2.33M)

Take it from the guy with terrible spelling and grammar.

>friends pressure me to get Tindr
Why are you such a fucking soulles empty husk OP? Are you such a non-person that your slut friends can puppet you?

Get new friends, gain ownership of yourself.
You are your own person. Stop being an empty vessel for the whims and pressures of others.

as I'm reading your post I'm answering.

tinder has real people behind those profiles, but what you get from online dating that you don't from real relationships is the artificial vail everyone has on, and you have. Profiles are nothing to go by to read a person or to think one way or another about somebody. to restate, I consider them having zero value, I can write something in my bio, to attract people who are safe, then have my own motives (fuck as many people as possible. at least that is how I see it.

another thing is the matches you get mean nothing really. most people don't look far into what goes into online matchmaking, but it is not accurate, or worthwhile. having 200+ matches makes nobody mean anything to you. the decision between one or the other is a small risk, price, however you want to look at it.

If you want my advice, just keep a well-kept mind and body. go out to a meetup for some activity you like, whatever happens, happens, you may make friends and boyfriends. the point is not to rush it or feel like you need to decide, you feel that sort of pressure when you are 35, but most people find someone nice before then.

improve your conversational skills, or, writing skills. but the awkwardness is definitely coming from your online dating activities. it's just a weird experience.

as for chemistry, no matter who you are talking to, you will run out of things to say. I think there is something to be said about saying nothing, when there is nothing more to say atm, what keeps you together? lots of time in relationships are spent not saying something witty or clever, or conversational. "should we change the blinds", "there is a movie I want to see", "read this book", whatever.

that's my Jow Forumsice.

Tindr isn't for relationships it's for fuckboys looking for hook-ups, just uninstall and get involved in your local community or find a better dating service.

I can be a huge texter, but what ruins conversations for me is when my partner doesn't ask anything. They merely reply to my messages. They never bring anything into the conversation and it pisses me off.
So my advice is to ask questions. If the conversation still runs dry, then don't worry about it and drop them.

>Problem is, can't seem to hold a decent conversation with the guys that message me. It always runs dry or we just stop talking. I then later unmatch them
I don't think it's worth forcing this. I match with many girls and I can usually tell within like 10 messages if the conversation is flowing nicely or not. I always at least attempt to have a decent conversation, if they don't reciprocate then unmatch and move on.

I understand your points but many of my friends have found stable boyfriends from tinder so i was just surprised that nobody i matched with was willing to have a good conversation, I've talked about meeting some guys so I'll meet them and see how it goes, if negetive I'll just delete the app. I'll just wait to like someone irl, Im only 21 afterall. Thanks for all the advice, appreciate it!