My gf's friends are trying to convince her to join their group tattoo of "Know Your Worth" on their arms...

My gf's friends are trying to convince her to join their group tattoo of "Know Your Worth" on their arms. I told her I'm not a fan of tattoos and that one is particularly bad, if I saw a girl with that then I'd think she has issues.

Was I too blunt? Her friends think it's really deep but it's retarded to me.

Attached: 1511851734346.gif (340x295, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetransformedwife.com/men-prefer-debt-free-virgins-without-tattoos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Her friends think it's really deep but it's retarded to me.

Because it is retarded.

Nope, its retarded

yikes

Your gf maybe retarded if her friends are all retarded.
Broke up with a girl because she wanted a dandelion in a triangle on her chest.

That sounds so fake deep.

Those same friends will convince her to dump you.

100% right.
Also probably true.

Advice: Try to get her to realise how retarded it is herself and how it looks to anyone who isn't those 3/4/5 girls.

Get over it moralfaggot. It's the 21st century, we live in a free capitalist democracy, people can make their own decisions in life even if you think they're stupid. Go live in Saudi Arabia or North Korea if you want to exist in a society where personal decisions are autistically regulated and dictated by the government and "muh morals".

Attached: c3babbd0ccba76ce31f42186f7febad3.jpg (235x196, 11K)

I'm not OP but he is her boyfriend and he has the right to have standards. Like what are you even going on about?

If you dont like your girlfriend doing something you either deal with it or you break up with her. Those are the rules son. And don't be surprised if your GF gets pissed off with you for telling her that a personal choice of hers "means she has issues" like some autistic moralising Jow Forumsfaggot

That's fine and all, but the tattoo is still retarded.

Truth is that men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos thetransformedwife.com/men-prefer-debt-free-virgins-without-tattoos/

Honestly, people who don't are mostly cucks.

Heheh, that's right you tell 'em user! Fucking libcucks. MAGA!

Attached: 1546213695749.png (360x480, 233K)

He's not "regulating" her, just giving his opinion

Libs hate free speech

tatted up blacked out dumb fuck roasties are the way to go. warren2020

>being this retarded

The "has issues" comes from the tattoo saying "Know Your Worth" not from a tattoo itself.

I'm beginning to suspect you're a girl with a shitty tattoo.

What's wrong with that exactly?

>le roastie getting a tattoo liberals are degenerate meme

I swear this board must be like secretly populated by hardline muslims

Attached: quran-hadith-tattoos.png (500x500, 40K)

its fucking stupid

imagine a 50 year old woman with that shit on her body.

It's a 16 year old girl sentiment that will be grown out of by mid 20s.

Getting a stupid tattoo might be a bit retarded, but its not gonna have any notable impact on someone's life beyond them maybe thinking a few years down the line "shit that was kinda stupid"

Stop having this boomer-tier attitude towards tattoos. They're normal now, the only tattoos that actually shock people are face tats

You have to let people make their mistakes, its part of life

I think "know your worth" is a perfectly fine meme. It's not as vapid as Love Live Laugh or whatever bullshit that's more common.

Also the whole "you're gonna look stupid when you're 50 and have tattoos" thing doesn't make sense cause 50 year olds look stupid and gross even if they have virgin skin.

Also it's more about them bonding together as friends. I think it's a nice idea to go out with friends and have a night to remember and have that tattoo on your arm to remind you of that night even if your group of friends breaks apart over the years.

Its stupid, lots of kids have stupid tattoos. Most tattoos with words are stupid.

You're still being an idiot. Keep your mouth shut. If its a problem bail. Don't try to reign in a partner, you're going to fail 100% of the time and the pressure you put means you're going to get hurt worse.

That's wrong, your tattoo is ugly, and millions of 20 year old boomers such as myself are going to reject you, deny you employment, and laugh at your single motherhood when you make the next "mistake" of being a coalburner.

Good thing I dont live in your uncivilised bumfuck part of America where 20 year old racists and moralfaggots still exist

Here in Europe, no one gives a shit about tattoos, and we dont have this pathetic uptight attitude you people have

>You should mark yourself with stupid shit permanently because it's normal now!!

kys , it's normal now

>cries about waycism while calling me a moralfag
Suck Mohammed's cock some more you cunt. Europe, literally the white homeland, is being turned into Somalia and you are still crying about 'racism'.

>and millions of 20 year old boomers such as myself are going to reject you, deny you employment, and laugh at your single motherhood

where is this autism of the incel power trip fantasy even coming from

one guy says that tattoos are normal, which they are, and then you go off about how you're going to reject girls that have no interest in you? And you're going to not hire them at the job you don't have? Get a grip my guy.

It was normal in ancient Europe, such as among the Celts. And even though Christianity technically forbids it, it was normal in some early Christian societies where followers of the religion would tattoo crosses onto their own body. It has also most famously been normal in many oriental cultures.

Less well known is the popularity of tattoos among old royalty and the upper classes, such as King Frederick IX of Denmark (pictured), Tsar Nicholas II of Russia, and Winston Churchill.

Basically tattoos have only been reviled in a few periods/cultures: first by puritanical Christians in various eras and nations dating from the dark ages up to about the 18th century. Then by modern post-war conservatives with a stick up their ass. And of course, also by all Muslims throughout history. Dont make out your retarded moralfaggotry to be some kind of lost ideal

Attached: 12cf3a18949f0e33e02dd35637c83abe.jpg (800x978, 63K)

Dating niggers is also normal but secretly nobody wants anything to do with you. Now this is more extreme than society's position on tattoos but I hope this gets the message across!

>Suck Mohammed's cock some more you cunt. Europe, literally the white homeland, is being turned into Somalia

You cry about Muslims and yet you're willingly arguing for the imposition of Islamic-tier codes of morals and cultural authoritarianism upon the west. Sad

It just looks like trash lmao.

It used to be cool and edgy when people didn't do it. Now that everyone's fucking doing it, you just look like a dumb normie.

And who is tattooed now? Is it the noble warrior? The acetic monk? Our political leaders? No, it is fucking monkey people who want nothing to do with being a healthy person.

This would be like saying weed is a white man's drug because weed originally grew in Indo-Europe. All you need to do is look at the average pothead to understand why we should stay far away from these freaks.

Attached: nigger.jpg (807x540, 64K)

I love how tattoos just brings out the absolutely top-shelf autistic lurkers of this board. We went from a reasonably discussion to immediately OH YEAH WELL ROASTIE NIGGER MUSLIM KEK seemingly out of nowhere

Attached: mad.png (500x460, 25K)

Yes because I don't want the future of white girls to be casual sex, abortions, racemixing, drugs, and tattoos I am now a fucking Salafist. Fuck off with this crap.

>people who want nothing to do with being a healthy person
> understand why we should stay far away from these freaks.

You post on Jow Forums.

You're thinking in extremes. You know full well that there is a very big difference between getting one or a few tattoos in areas that can be covered in a dress shirt, and getting a billion shitty tattoos from head to toe like a soundcloud rapper

>casual sex, abortions, racemixing, drugs, and tattoos

All of these things, bar racemixing, are things strongly opposed by Muslims and forbidden strictly by the Quran

You sound like you have a lot of common ground with the Muslims user. Why do they make you so angry? You have a lot more in common with the population of Saudi Arabia than you do with the average western country's people

He's likely legitimately autistic. He doesn't understand that the average person getting a tattoo just has a small one on their upper arm or on their back or chest or legs or whatever where it doesn't show up when wearing any sort of normal clothes. It's all like 35 year old soccer moms and dudes who work as electricians or web designers. He thinks everyone who's gona to a tattoo shop has come out looking like a ms-13 mumble rapper.

>bar racemixing

While not explicitely barred in the Koran or even some of the more meme hadiths, Muslims are about as wary of race-mixing as any other asians or middle-easterns are. Which is to say they're almost always opposed to the idea at least the older generations are.

Tattoos have been around for thousands of years. Mayans. Aztecs. Africans. Native Americans. The oldest tattoo dates back to the 4th millennium, BC. Let's also not leave out all the forms of body modification throughout history that weren't just tattoos. Chinese foot binding, victorian era corsets, african ear stretching, piercings and, many would argue, even circumcision. Its really easy to pick and choose which body modifications are "okay" to have and which aren't but the fact of the matter is that altering and adorning your body is a tradition literally as old as mankind. Whether it be for decoration or to signify social status or a rite of passage, its something humans have done since the dawn of man. Many would consider people getting their baby's ears pierced as a modern version of a rite of passage. Rhinoplasty, tummy tucks, liposuction, botox, colored contacts, waxing, hair dying and tanning are all forms of less permanent body modification. Modification as a concept has been "normal" for thousands of year. The fact that people try to single out tattoos as this one terrible, taboo thing that automatically makes people garbage and unstable is just ignorant of history and full of obvious bias. We get it, you guys don't like tattoos, but lets not sit here and pretend like this is any more than your own personal hangups. If your position is seriously that a tattoo of three words on a girls arm is sufficient evidence that she has "issues" you really need to get your fucking head checked and start living in reality.

I think it depends on what you have, where you have it, and the quality of the work. Not all work is created equally. Theres a world of difference between some guy with three years experience making 50% to pay for his chair to churn out flash on someone who just wants some tattoo and someone booked six months out who charges $150 and hour and sketches new work from scratch.

I have a fair amount of work, but my guy flat out tells people no if he doesn't like the idea or finds it boring. He puts about twice as much time in than other artists do and he free hands pretty much all of his work instead of using a stencil. Then again, you wouldn't know I had anything if you met me.

You're right. I'm now going to get a pot leaf tattooed on my face to avoid being a normie.

Most people who get one tattoo end up getting several more in their lifetime. Additionally, when many people in a social circle start getting tattoos, others in it start getting them as well. It is like a contagious ugly disease based on bad decisions, unfeminine women, and financial waste.

I can't imagine thinking that putting some stupid black doves flying around on this body would be an improvement.

Attached: 1531853733553.jpg (1228x1679, 225K)

>I hate anything that other people like
>Reee normies

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>I'm now going to get a pot leaf tattooed on my face to avoid being a normie.

Ahh, yes, a felon tattoo is certainly what people are discussing.

>Most people who get one tattoo end up getting several more in their lifetime. Additionally, when many people in a social circle start getting tattoos, others in it start getting them as well

did you read this on muslimnews.com

Why does it bother you so much that other people do things that make them feel good about themselves? Its always curious to me when people take up such passionate crusades about shit that has literally nothing to do with them. What threatens you so much about people liking to have tattoos? So what if this person got doves tattooed on them? So what if they liked them? What the fuck does that have to do with you?

My point is that if you're going to sit here and reeeee about wanting to be traditional or conservative or wanting to be a healthy person and avoiding the freaks of society - don't come to a website where people masturbate to chinese cartoon and they also masturbate to western cartoons. You're 10 times more of a degenerate than the people you're SJWing against.

No, it's like when teenage faggots announce that they are the opposite sex and all their friends start becoming trans as well.

White women are born with beautiful skin and don't need ugly blackness permanently splattered on their body. Beautiful white girls understand what I mean.

Attached: 1532556277124.jpg (1536x2049, 325K)

People coming to Jow Forums to talk about being a healthy person and avoiding the freaks of society. Now THAT is some funny shit.

Attached: 1403372548110.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>White women are born with beautiful skin and don't need ugly blackness permanently splattered on their body.
Ah. I see. You're a hyper autistic Jow Forums warrior mage from the 5th dimension. This makes more sense now.

>White women are born with beautiful skin and don't need ugly blackness permanently splattered on their body.

clean the cum out your glasses this bitch has brown and black freckles all over her body

The notion that the life choices other people in my nation make has nothing to do with me is individualistic and retarded. What if everyone was gay? What if, say, all women actually did started tattooing ugly shit on their face? All just personal lifestyle choices that have nothing to do with me, right? These things clearly threaten the ability for me and my children to enjoy life and find a healthy partner.

I mean, I prefer women without tattoos, but I'm not gonna sperg out over what people I have no interest in fucking do with their bodies.

>Muh body muh choice!
Piss off. I have the right to call out you monkey people. There's enough of you faggots saying that all people are beautiful even if they're tatted up like a subhuman.

That is literally the premise of this thread.

Nice straw man. Whats the percentage in your "call out?" Do you perhaps resent that some people have selected themselves out of the pool of people you'd like to be with? Perhaps you're angry that society doesn't conform to your desires?

Your grievance is just this side of funny.

Absolutely not. There is another side to the story; I find it a great service that coalburners put ugly tattoos on their body so that we can detect them more easily. Like when they put photos of their mulatto baby on Tinder and you can swipe them away instantly.

Attached: 1532656577371.jpg (768x959, 169K)

Not exactly, it's about the girls and her friend getting a group tattoo together, and not just a random snowball effect. My siblings have tattoos, my friend have tattoos and I don't have any tattoos myself even if I'm not opposed to the idea

Also
>most people
>many people

dead giveaways that it's shit he made up.

As someone who is currently uploading his BEAUTIFUL WHITE VIRGIN WOMEN WITH NO TATTOOS folder to this thread on Jow Forums, I am sure that you're absolutely drowning in pussy from Tinder.

Attached: c4a.gif (480x300, 3.78M)

Wow, what an incredible anecdote! You must be right.

I'm not a fucking mouth breather and I'm not going to start rattling off percentages you autist. Tattooed people spread tattoos just like OP's whore friends. Take it or leave it.

>I'm not a fucking mouth breather and I'm not going to start rattling off percentages you autist

No you're just gonna be totally angry at things that you made up in your mind. You do you.

Tinder is populated by whores and I would never use it. I consider what I described about tattoos as a public service rather than a uniquely Tinder one.

I have all sorts of Aryan ideals in my photo collection; no homo.

Attached: 1546385793263.png (1538x680, 1.2M)

>Tinder is populated by whores and I would never use it.

So why were you boasting about how you spend spend your time swiping away on tinder you retard lol

I did not say that I personally did it but I would not expect that level of reading comprehension from a tattooed pothead anyway.

Just admit that there is no nobility in tattoos and that you have far more in common with niggers than with actual white people.

Interesting that you've tied your disgust with tattoos to a deep insecurity about your inability to compete with black men.

They're not competing if she's a single mom lmao

Attached: 1532700642967.jpg (1444x1172, 247K)

>i did not say that I personally did

So what were you talking about then? Just felt like boasting about another imaginary scenario you made up in your mind?

Who's a single Mom? What do you keep talking about?

In the post that you're replying to, I am assuming the coalburner with a nigger baby is not still with the father of the child, because she is on Tinder. If she is also cheating on the monkey that spawned her child then that is just criminal.

You pair are probably not as smart as you think, but again, what sort of high standard is there for tatted potheads?

Sure.

The girl who didn't fuck him.

You’re retarded

It's okay not to like tattoos, but you can't force your gf not to get one. You can tell her why you dont like it, but if she still goes with it, you can't do anything about it but either accept it or breakup with her. It was wrong of you for being too blunt on her saying people who get that kind of tattoo has issues.

Here's a speech you can give to someone who wants a tattoo:

If it's about a message that you care about, then just live out that message. The fact that you want to stamp it on your body just shows how lazy you really are about this particular message that you think a picture on your skin will help you live it out. If you aren't lazy then just live out that message you planned to have tattooed.

If it's about art, then make art. Make a painting, make a sculpture. Sing a song.

Ultimately tattoos are about attention, plain and simple. They say "hey look at me, look what I think, love me and tell me I'm important". These are normal feelings for any human. But tattooing a permanent image on your body is a very stupid way of solving these desires.

If that doesn't work, tell her to get a Henna tattoo of the tattoo she wants. After the henna fades, if she still wants the tattoo she has your blessing.

9 times out of 10, when the henna fades they no longer want the tattoo.

Oh look it's Mac "let me make a couple good songs then OD" Miller

Do not let your gf get a tattoo! You'll both regret it forever if you let it happen. Explain that a tattoo is a defacing of the body and an expression of self hatred. This hill is worth dying on, trust me. A woman should not get a tattoo, she will understand some day. Her whore friends are temporary but her body is with both of you the rest of her life.

I'm not against tats per see, but the tattoo she wants is single mother THOT tier personified

You sound like a weak-willed man. I can’t say for sure because I don’t know your area or upbringing but based on this post, it sounds as though you just run away from your problems before properly addressing them.

Tattoos can be alright, but that one is pretty much on level with that "if everyone else jumps off a cliff, would you?" Bluntness is necessary. Stand your ground, but don't push it or she might do it out of spite.

>getting a devaluing mark to show you have value
Really jogs the noggin'

Attached: tumblr_pioqdlOsKQ1ufzrtb_1280.jpg (1080x1081, 112K)

>calls other people subhumans because they have tattoos
>uses Tinder

Now you're a hypocrite AND a degenerate, congrats