Asking a girl out who you've never really talked to before

Is it a good idea? Or do you have to be a 10/10 Jow Forums superchad to pull it off?

Attached: large.jpg (500x633, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/never-follow-a-girls-lead
youtube.com/watch?v=bip6vLg6pS8
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read this book.

You should also read The Turner Diaries by William Pierce.

Attached: GAME.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Is it just pua bullshit?

No. It's essential reading in the current year that will make your life immensely easier. I mean immensely. Here's a sample from the book.

rooshv.com/never-follow-a-girls-lead

>rooshv.com
Roosh V is the grandfather of pua bullshit for incels.

>Even if a girl is chatty, you should control the conversation. To let a girl know the role I expect her to take, I push back against her attempts to lead the conversation by saying: “Are you normally this aggressive? Let’s take it easy, there’s no rush.” Another possibility: “You’re asking me a lot of questions like this is a job interview. Slow down a bit.”
>This principle also applies when making decisions on dates, such as where to go and how long to stay in a venue. I may ask about a girl’s general preferences or tastes, but I don’t allow her to make the final decision. If she does attempt to pick the venue, I will push back by asking, “Are you paying?” Then I will choose my preferred location. She is free to leave at any time if she doesn’t like it.
What if you don't want to be that guy, and also don't want to attract girls that are attracted by that type of guy?

I think the guy is right in some aspects, the whole air of confidence, but he seems like a real douche.

Also no it's not a good idea even if you are Chad Thundercock.

You can meet girls at a bar/club and flirt with them there and even go as far as having sex, but you don't want to be like DO YOU WANNA GO BOWLING WITH ME NEXT WEEKEND. Being out at a club is like its own date with no strings attached.

>>Even if a girl is chatty, you should control the conversation. To let a girl know the role I expect her to take, I push back against her attempts to lead the conversation by saying: “Are you normally this aggressive? Let’s take it easy, there’s no rush.” Another possibility: “You’re asking me a lot of questions like this is a job interview. Slow down a bit.”
>>This principle also applies when making decisions on dates, such as where to go and how long to stay in a venue. I may ask about a girl’s general preferences or tastes, but I don’t allow her to make the final decision. If she does attempt to pick the venue, I will push back by asking, “Are you paying?” Then I will choose my preferred location. She is free to leave at any time if she doesn’t like it.

lmao what a dipshit

like all the pua memes this only works if you look like them, and it only looks if you're hitting on retarded Staceys. Their advice never applies to the people they;re selling their advice to.

If you ever try to be like WHOA SLOW DOWN BITCH NICE ASS IS THIS A POLICE INTERROGATION with a girl who has more than half a brain cell they're just gonna walk out and ghost you.

Thanks for the suggestions user. I just looked up some info on The Turner Diaries, it looks very interesting, I'll have to pick up a copy.

Which one of you is OP and which one of you is the samefag trying to shill pua snake oil

>714
not op
>728
possible op but not confirmed

I am OP. Sorry for not clarifying

agreed.

if a girl ever falls for this behavior and thinks its acceptable you probably want nothing to do with her

A lot of relationships start with people being strangers. If you like her, follow your heart dude.

>What if you don't want to be that guy, and also don't want to attract girls that are attracted by that type of guy?
Uhh... You definitely need to read this book, you're going to be in for some serious pain otherwise. Don't worry, he's not going to teach you how to be a douche. Just 50% of a douche. A lot of people will say "just be yourself," but what if being yourself ain't worth shit? You need to improve yourself. Physically and mentally. This book is a good start. You'll modify the techniques for yourself. Here's an example of what I'm currently doing. What I do is read the local news, so that way I'll have shit to talk about. I'll surmise a typical conversation - I lift by the way, and 90% of girls are timid. If you tighten caps or lids on too tight, they can't get them off. I do that to keep the freshness, but they don't appreciate that because they're weak. So make sure you try not to be too threatening. So, let's say there was an apartment fire, and some man's daughter was burned. I'll ask her, "If you don't mind me asking, do you have any young kids?" She's going to be puzzled to say the least. "There was this apartment fire at X, the guy on the first floor did Y. The guy's daughter got scared and ran away, the firefighters later found her with terrible burn wounds. You know, make sure you talk to your kids, or any young family members about fire safety" - that shit works for me, that has been my grand slam approach if I can't find any other avenues. You can go on for hours about the news. Not joking. Like Roosh said in the book, stay away from politics - get away from it, nothing makes her dry up faster than political or legal arguments. You should read this book anyways, go do it.

Don't just ask someone out out of nowhere

However, you can talk to her for a few minutes, and if it goes well, then ask for her contact info and ask her out

The Turner Diaries is a political red pill dispensary. A very very hard pill to swallow too. This is my favorite part:

"What the Organization began doing about six months ago is treating Americans realistically, for the first time-namely, like a herd of
cattle. Since they are no longer capable of responding to an idealistic appeal, we began appealing to things they can understand: fear
and hunger.
We will take the food off their tables and empty their refrigerators. We will rob the System of its principal hold over them. And, when
they begin getting hungry, we will make them fear us more than they fear the System. We will treat them exactly the way they
deserve to be treated.
I don't know why we held back from this approach for so long. We have had the example of decades of guerrilla warfare in Africa,
Asia, and Latin America to instruct us. In every case the guerrillas won by making the people fear them, not love them. By publicly
torturing to death village leaders who opposed them and by carrying out brutal massacres of entire village populations which refused
to feed them, they inspired such terror in neighboring villages that everyone was afraid to refuse them what they asked.
We Americans observed all this but failed to apply the lesson to ourselves. We regarded-correctly-all those non-Whites as mere
herds of animals and were not surprised that they behaved as they did. But we regarded ourselves-incorrectly- as something better.
There was a time when we were better-and we are fighting to insure that there will be such a time again-but for now we are merely a
herd, being manipulated through our basest instincts by a pack of clever aliens. We have sunk to the point where we no longer hate
our oppressors or try to fight them; we merely fear them and attempt to curry favor with them."

Right I wasn't gonna start off with asking her out, I was gonna talk to her for a little while, try to get to know her and then ask her out

That does sound like a massive red pill. Everything in that section is true though, so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy.

Oh, one other, go to church and talk to all of the old people there. They will have plenty of things to talk about. I only go like once every 2 months, but they'll remember you. And you can throw out some church bait, if you want a church girl. "There's a lady at my church, one of her sons does X" for example. If she goes to church, you'll see this light in her eye.

You can listen to it:

youtube.com/watch?v=bip6vLg6pS8

Or read it. Or listen to it while you read it.
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf

Nice thanks