Femanons: Ever date an entrepreneur?

>Cute Guy
>Great, outgoing personality
>Hard worker, ambitious
>Has money saved up, but no stable income
>Owns startup so reinvests all his money
>Wants to start a second company soon

All the green flags seem to be there minus the stable income. He is 25 and still lives with parents so no expenses really, his company does fairly well but he doesn't pay himself (yet). I want to do my best to be supportive. His plan is to move into his own place by next year and hopefully have passive income then.

Anyone ever date a guy like this and did the financial stability/uncertainty every cause any issues?

Attached: 36-questions-to-ask-in-a-relationship.jpg (612x408, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bmav517MQJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are a fucking whore.

Fuck you.

Attached: waka.jpg (301x167, 9K)

If he doesn't have any available money at the moment to spend it's a no go for me. Why take the gamble when you can find someone who's already well established to provide for you?

Maybe because you like the person? Guess it doesn't matter if you're just looking for a walking ATM though

Money is an indicator of a good personality. It means they're either intelligent, hard working, or both.

I mean, I understand if you prefer a wagecuck in terms of hindsight and comfort. Less stressful to think about. But the risk/reward is much higher in startups.

If they already have a successful company that's one thing, but if they're just starting out you're essentially gambling alongside with them, and if they bankrupt you can't exactly break up with them without looking like a gold digger, so I'd much rather date guys who already have money, whether it be from wage work or having their own company, it doesn't matter as long as they have money.

>As long as they have money

Like, enough to pay rent/bills/living expenses every month?

And to travel, go out, buy nice things, etc. The more the better in general.

Ah okay, you like a stable stable man.

>without looking like a gold digger
But you are one

>Money is an indicator of a good personality.

Attached: 1546492620198.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

Bump

Don't call yourself an entrepreneur. The word has been coopted by the dubiously employed/unemployed and drug dealers for too long. The connotation now is that an "entrepreneur" is someone to avoid, the kind of person who will try and sell you Fit Tea or some other shit if you so much as glance at them.

Uh, what? I’m referring to the guy I’m dating. He definitely doesn’t sell drugs. He has an actual company that generates revenue.. he just doesn’t pay himself.

OPs guy is intelligent and hard working but not up to your standards

People who inherited are rich and not necessarily intelligent or hard working

Just admit you're a whore

Women and men find positive qualities attractive, deal with it. If you broke ass bitches think wanting to date guys with money is superficial then you also have to admit it's superficial that you wouldn't want to date a hideously ugly girl.

I mean girl to girl do you like this guy as a person or a bank?? Financial stability is a huge factor for women but you should be a little more focused more on who he is as a person. You're not going to get someone who is handsome, hardworking, nice, ambitious, rich, and awesome 24/7. Entrepreneurs can have huge ups and downs emotionally and financially, I wouldn't say anymore than anyone else unless this guy is the next Elon Musk.

Also his company isn't doing well if he's not paying himself. It may be en route to being good, but don't kid yourself about reality.

true this

Do whatever you want, just stop pretending you're not after the money

I get your point, yes. But he doesn’t really need to pay himself if he doesn’t have rent expenses or anything.

Women:
> don't objectify us for our looks as sex objects
> but it's okay if we objectify men for their ability to give us money

lol. I wish more people understood this.

But anyway OP, I'm an entrepreneur and have a GF of 4 years. Everything is pretty good, but one thing I will tell you. I'm annoyed sometimes that my GF doesn't share my work ethic and ambition. I'm always sharing business and financial ideas with her and she keeps brushing them off. It's clear she just wants to make babies and have me be the provider.

Many entrepreneur men want to see the same spirit in their women. Even if it's just a small business that makes a few bucks a month, it's just the camradarie that an entrepreneur wants.

So anyways... if you're planning on being a do-nothing baby maker you should probably tell Chad Chaddington upfront. :)

Thanks for your input user :)

Do you mind sharing how she feels (or felt) about your financial situation? I’m guessing you’re bringing in income at this point, but if there was ever a time where your financial future wasn’t so clear did it cause issues within the relationship or the way she acted towards you?

I do understand from a guys perspective it must feel stressful and a ton of pressure if you’re building startups and trying to maintain your relationship at the same time. I don’t want to be an additional burden on him so I do my best to express to him that I support his endeavors and understand the risks.

She's fine with it cause I was making a bunch of money when we met. Women love money, real simple there.

Yes there was one time where I took on a new employee and money got a little weird, not much income. She of course freaked out and said she was worried. And I told her that was really not cool because it shows no faith in her man and it shows she relies on me as the provider. Both bad things in my book. It says she looks at me as a paycheck instead of a person to love.

If you really love this man then you would be with him and love coming home to him even if he worked at McDonalds.

If that's not the case then you're a good old whore like 75% of western women.

But women want to be taken care of and men want a wet hole to fuck on the reg. Men that don't accept this need to quit their crying and toughen up.

Guys end up as providers because they let it happen. If you stimulate her emotions and give her a good dicking then money often doesn't matter.

Heh. You're clearly under 25.

After 27/28, money is ALL THAT MATTERS. Good luck getting a long term woman and being broke.

#Whore #moneypig #mooch #fakelove #die

I hope she goes for it, then he pumps and dumps her. Absolute fucking whorebag

Fuck that, I'll rather have her spend my money.

Nice bait, incels

Doubtful. Lives with parents, doesn’t pay himself...
He’s never going to amount to anything.
You’re a fool to believe he is anything but lazy and lacks work ethic.

You're really condescending for being such a stupid piece of shit.

youtu.be/bmav517MQJc

Please make sure that when you sell your disgusting vagina that you inform him the hourly price first you filthy prostitute

Lol who would think even prostitutes lie to themselves using logical fallacies.

This is a strawman, the attraction to beauty is not equal to the attration to one persons apparent wealth.

Beauty is inherent to the person. they will carry beauty whether they work for it or not.

Wealth could be had by any and everyone.

One is genetic the other it coveted by filthy prostitudes.

Now if op had said i think he productive and driven it be alright thats traits not all can carry

But op is looking for payday and wonders if she should gamble her vagina like a common harlot.

I swear pathological liars shouæd get the rope.

Daily reminder guys.

Thanks for reminding me women are awful people

true this. This guy sounds like he has his head on straight. Give it a go. He may not make it, but you may also look back and wonder what if. Especially if he does make it.

Did you not read the OP fucktard? I said he’s hard working and ambitious. Finances play an important role in having a family incase you were too stupid to already know.

Just go for it OP.
It isn't like you'll have trouble finding a different provider if it ends badly, judging by your your skills.

I make between $50 and $100 per hour for my services.

Use your big brain and make more than me since you are such an intelligent person.

Men lie to the world. Women lie to themselves

>"Entrepreneur"
>lives with parents
>no income
I smell bullshit. What kind of company is it?

All your concern is on his money. I would drop you like a bad habit you money grubbing whore.

His money is none of your concern whatsoever. Make some money yourself if you care about it so much. Stop trying to find a man to leech off of. It’s 2018 not 1950.

It's not 2018 either, bitch. I bet you feel

There's a big difference between getting laid and a woman wanting a future with you. After about 27 nearly all women want a provider so he can put a roof over her head and food in her mouth while she gets knocked up.

Is this always the case? No. But mostly it is.

If that’s the only thing you can argue against in my post then I really did make a good argument. Thanks fag

It’s an online startup. He does rent out a really big office and pays $1700 a month for it. He just reinvests everything back into it since he has no living expenses really. Pretty smart if you ask me.

I have good reason to believe this is bait but I’ll bite anyway. If OP is serious she’s an extremely low quality girl. A high quality girl would never make a thread like this, and I’m honestly surprised the guy she’s dating couldn’t see her gold digging red flags. You shouldn’t know how much his office space rent costs, you shouldn’t know his income. It’s none of your concern. I never tell girls anything about what I do or how much I make because I want low quality girls like OP to filter themselves out. I want girls like that to stop texting me because I don’t spend money on them. It’s easier to know which ones are high quality girls that way. I don’t entirely blame OP for this though, she’s just a whore following her natural instincts. I blame the guy telling you all about his finances either to brag to you and/or because he doesn’t know better.

>t. “Entrepreneur”

What does he sell, OP?

Fitness/athletic wear brand

What’s his website OP?

Not sharing, sorry :)

Men generally struggle when their partners make more than them. That said people who put in the work into creating their own business in my experience are above such trifles; their endeavors succeeding is a greater feeling than high numbers on their bank accounts. Money just comes along with success, after all.

The main reason I'd be wary of bothering with those types is the fact that if he does succeed you'll be replaced by gold-digging bimbos, despite what guys like claim. Only very few eventually clear their minds and figure what they had in their supportive old GF, but frankly, no matter how successful he might be at that point, an unloyal man is worthless.

t. still getting drunk calls from an ex twice or thrice a year every time a relationship of his goes sour

Op I'm basically what you described, I actually just got out of a relationship with a broken heart. Personally I think the problem with guys like me is that we are gonna put work ahead of ya, our finances, resources and time. As much as I loved my ex, when it comes to demands I couldn't provide for her if it ever interfered with work. So just be prepared, the other user said it well, it's much easier to date someone established.

Very stupid post

I have. Not exac a startup but he ran his own company. He was doing extr well and then something went wrong and he took a break and was starting over. Then he met me. I wasn't exactly in a great place and we weren't exactly compatible but I know he could build it up again. He wanted me to work with him and he also got a year abroad work program to expand his business. We broke up over this though and I haven't been able to see what happened to him.

However I will say you need to find someone not only ambitious but someone smart and capable. For every success there's a ton of wannabes who think they know shit all about running a business and they don't and they fail..Even my ex failed the first time but not before making a ton of money, meeting UN members and living in a rich area in a huge apartment and all that jazz, and he is really great about business.

If you want that lifestyle you need to be into the type of guy who can make it. and you need to want it yourself. I think business people need other business people. I am more of a free spirit so think about what you want.

how many insecure posts are you going to make? we get it. your broke and single. woe is you.

>if you don’t like gold diggers you must be broke and single!

Shutup roastie

Starting a company is always a risk. Like any risk, sometimes it pays off, and sometimes it doesn't. If you're not willing to accept the same level of uncertainty as your partner, then you should break it off.

Aww he got his feelings hurt

> not single and broke
> comes to a thread spouting nonsense

sure jan

There are decent women in the world. I am happily in a relationship with one. You are not one of them.

Seething roastie

Seems to be more males than females commenting this thread.

>all these angry poorfags ITT

No I've not dated a starting entrepreneur. You should definitely keep your job if that's what you're asking. It's hard to run a small company when people can go to Marshalls/whatever for their fitness clothes. So keep yourself some income for backup. Besides, these days relationships last longer if the woman contributes some income, even if it's part time.

the guy sells gay merch fitness tshirts and you call him an entrepreneur :""""""")

Different user, let me put it this way. If you had to choose between two guys and one of them had A LOT more money but the other guy is a good man and has enough to give you a stable life. By stable I mean a house, afford to support a few kids and give them a good startup for college, and be a good father. Would you choose the other guy because he happens to have more money to go to Paris and give you a life of extravagance? This isn't a bad guy btw, he's the kind of man that will try to give his family attention but will always have work getting in the way and will eventually have his kids at some point point out the fact he wasn't there for them when they needed him.

Who would you choose? If you don't want to start a family of your own, then I can understand why you would choose one guy over the other.

>He's never going to amount to anything.

Wow, harsh. I'll keep this in mind whenever I see women that happen to look in my direction because I drive a nice car and look good when I come out with my suit on and holding my briefcase.

Man here
You don't have the slightest fucking clue of how female attraction works
Money = status, which is what all women are after, because it signals that you're a capable alpha male that can provide for them

Men are most attracted to beauty, but women are not
Your naive ass instantly assumes that if you find physical appearance most attractive, then that's exactly what women should want as well

Your entire way of thinking is based on naive assumptions of how men and women think and completely made-up reasons for why they do so
Educate yourself before coming across as a clueless retard

Threads like this make me extremely glad that I hooked up with the wifey before I became wealthy...

I dated some rappers, well wannabe rappers, and guess what, they never made any MONEY. A wanna be start up guy living with mom at 25 is the same damn thing. At least my wannabe rappers have a cool vibe and can really party. This start up guy doesn't even have a place to party and have sex unless mom and dad leave for the weekend.

>comparing an actual business owner to a retard with a mixtape
Good one, Stacy

You can be naive or you can be cynical, either way if a woman is after me for my money/status and wouldn't have given me a chance otherwise there's no way in hell I'm going to take her seriously especially if there happens to be a gap between us and she's on the lower end.

It's perfectly understandable women don't want to date losers because let's be honest no one really wants to whether you happen to be a man or a woman but if you're always aiming for the alpha, be prepared to be measured yourself against the rest.

FYI, not all men will commit to women because they happen to have a nice ass. A lot of men out there are willing to trade off certain qualities for others they find more desirable.

Test