Tried to microwave my cum again

>Tried to microwave my cum again

Oh god fucking christ the STENCH ALL THROUGH MY HOUSE. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Attached: 1545961345923.png (480x476, 577K)

>again
Kek

what does it smell like? I'm intrigued, truly

what the fuck were you thinking
and why would you microwave your cum

It smells like melted plastic and burned hair. It is hands down the worst smell I have ever smelt in my life

You fucking deserve it for being a weird dumbass, why would you microwave your cum wtf

Just open your windows and maybe turn some fans on, it'll just go away with time

>tfw mom found the masturation microwave

who do we get profit out of that ???

also - please pic of cum inside the microwave

I dont know why I have a compulsion and can't stop doing this. It's like a fetish. I've already been in therapy all of 2018 as punishment for doing this the last time

The smell doesn't go away that easy, because I put the microwave on a high setting and a lot of minutes so the pantyhose caught on fire and when I opened the door smoke and the fucking stench filled the whole house. Every time i've done this I have to increase the minutes and intensity on the microwave or else it doesn't feel pleasurable

i heard it cooks like an egg why the fuck would it smell like plastic.

oh you put pantyhose in there as well why? You're gonna burn the house down and be on the street if you keep this up.

P I C or gtfo

I already cleaned it up so dont have any pics but it looked like pic related except with pantyhose in the microwave

I know its not gonna cause a fire. I fap and I jizz into the pantyhose and then put the two, in the microwave and turn it up as long and strong as possible then run away. This fills my body with a sensation I've never felt by any other method, it's unreal. When I open up the microwave when its done I take a big deep inhalation

Attached: MicrowaveOnFire.jpg (400x359, 19K)

wear a gas mask and heat the cum in a bong or someshit

its more save and without the smoke from the pantys.

>this is a real thread
Love it, absolutely love it.

Attached: 1471895784583.jpg (1000x967, 265K)

>i was in the Jow Forums thread the last time he did this
good fucking grief this shit is hilarious. did your parents find out yet?

OP this is hilarious. you need to go on my strange addiction on TLC

I choose to believe this is a legitimate problem for you and not just a copypasta.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-29-11-06-08.png (1080x1920, 430K)

What possessed you to microwave your own cum? like wtf lol

>again

This, fuck OP you made my night

OP u basically roasted millions of ur offspring alive and now the smell of their dead souls haunt u

To kill his unborn children

Yep and now my mom is coming back from a funeral weekend tonight and I still can't get the fucking smell out of the house entirely. Plus a scorch mark is burnt into the bottom of the microwave

My parents ended up divoricng over this and now i'm going to get sent to fucking therapy again if im lucky or kicked Out of the house if I'm not

Attached: 1512783864045.png (553x569, 101K)

Attached: 1544919990886.jpg (500x818, 73K)

Can you make another thread when she is back home and post the results?

Superheroes: straight from birth, a whole batch of em

Attached: 8422021E-804E-4542-9DFF-4AE84881C671.jpg (600x335, 25K)

You fucking what m8?

Attached: 1523212907250.jpg (521x487, 26K)

>again

Attached: image.jpg (407x407, 74K)

The plastic smell is from the pantyhose OP is masturbating on to, obviously.

Don't breathe too much of that shit OP
burnt plastic is toxic

Also keep us posted on happenings

Put me in the screencap lads

Another copy pasta...

Good, you need the therapy. This time, try to not look at it as punishment? You do understand that this is a problem don't you?

>what does it smell like?
the holocaust

Open the windows and spray air freshner?

Tell us, user, how did you discover this fetish? What was the very first time like?

sell the house on ebay

Its not a problem for anyone but me. If not for the fact that im burning my mom's panty hoses and accidentaly burned the ,microwave, it wouldnt be a problem

It started with just my mom's pantyhose then i put one and the cum into the microwave one day

Good job OP

>It started with just my mom's pantyhose then i put one and the cum into the microwave one day

A legend is born

Show pics

bumping a good thread

>It started with just my mom's pantyhose then i put one and the cum into the microwave one day

Attached: 1544365492719.jpg (612x612, 57K)