My girlfriend is going to Morocco with her class in June. With what happened recently, I'm kinda worried for her safety...

My girlfriend is going to Morocco with her class in June. With what happened recently, I'm kinda worried for her safety. Should I talk her out of it?

Attached: 181223062604-morocco-tourists-danish-louisa-jespersen-maren-ueland-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTFrbrT14dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Should I talk her out of it?
No, you should just tell her she is not going.

No. Ignore everything they did to them. Let your girlfriend go. Then watch new video.

She's more likely to get shot in a classroom. Assuming you're American.

Yes. People get raped and murdered around fancy resorts in mexico, media says nothing because tourism is a huge industry. Let her know to not go out alone at night and dont talk to brown males

>Let her know to not go out alone at night and dont talk to brown males
When did people become this passive?

stop falling for the bait

You can educate her on all the facts on the negatives of going, but in the end it is ultimately her decision.

If she goes, don't message her 24/7 if she's safe. That could ruin her time there. Not saying you can't check in with her everyday, but just be sensitive to what she's doing as this is probably something she's looking forward to.

If she doesn't have enough respect for herself to avoid muslim countries as a white woman than she doesn't have enough respect for you and your love for her. Explain that to her and dump her if she still goes, because at that point she is a self destructive whore who will eventually cause you great pain even in the likelihood that she survives Morocco just fine

No! Don't let your fear stop her or anyone else from exploring the world and experiencing life outside of the Western bubble. Life is too short to be scared of everything, Jesus Christ.

>Morocco has a murder rate 1/5th the rate of the US
>One news story causes Jow Forums to sperg out and act like Morocco is the equivalent of Compton because they're brown.
That's the alt right for ya

The murder rate in Finland is higher than the murder rate of Morocco.

>expecting a country that relies massively on tourist money to report accurately

LOL. also those niggers can't even read and write

If she's going at it alone, yeah you probably need to talk her out of it. If she's gonna be with a group and isn't planning to do something stupid like setting up a camp in the woods on her own. Short of some freak occurrence, she should be fine.

It's ALWAYS fucking white girls who want to go to these fucking backwards countries. ALWAYS. Why?

perhaps they think that their white chick privilege works oversea as well as it does here?

Attached: AnonGaveUp.png (560x407, 20K)

Those women got raped & killed because they were unbelievably naive & stupid.

Morocco is not unsafe (have been a couple of times) for tourists as long as they understand the reality of the world and not some fucking idiot progressive meme that white men are the worst kind of people and the rest of the world is misunderstood.

The information comes from the UNSDC/CTS, not the Moroccan government.
Also
>believing all "reported" crime is even remotely accurate when a massive chunk is unreported, therefore has to be estimated
Go back to Jow Forums, cocksucker

>Morocco is not unsafe
Are you fucking insane lmao its filled to the brim with scam artists and niggers

Racism isn't allowed outside of Jow Forums

you need big dick down your throat for being so arrogant.

Am I insane? No. I'm a realist. It's not unsafe for me because I'm a large physically fit man. It's not unsafe for my gf when she's with me for the same reason. If her & a female friend went to Marrakech or Tangiers and stuck to tourist areas and dressed modestly it wouldn't be unsafe for them. They could travel anywhere safely on a tour organised by a reputable company as well.

The Scandi girls went into a rural area, allowed the entire population to know they were there alone, and then camped in the wilderness. Crazy, and paid a terrible price.

Thousands of hikers walk that trail each year and nothing like this had ever happened before. You Americans are such scared chickenshits.

Is this a repeat? Smells like old bait.

>Thousands of hikers walk that trail each year and nothing like this had ever happened before

But where are proofs

Nigger you're more likely to be murdered in the US and Europe than in Morocco if you want to use murder rates iirc.

Try to find the last comparable incident in the region. If it's a hotbed of islamic terrorism like you said, you should easily find statistics supporting it.

More people die from terrorism in the US each year than in Morocco.

I asked first. My claim is those two girls getting beheaded. That is my statistic. Now go find me how safe that Area is.

As has been pointed out before, Morocco has a much lower murder rate than US. The last known terrorist act was a few years ago nowhere near that region.

Okay hol up. Let's now stop for a 5 second. America is 56% white. Those girls were from Finland or Norway or whatever shithole. If you want to get real data from this and actually make argument you have to see WHITE murder rate and not at complete number of all races.

>Brown people are inherently bad, it has nothing to do with them being kept in poverty because the country they live in is biased in favor of white people

>Finland or Norway
>shithole
Your American basement-dweller Jow Forums inceldom is showing.

>my gf
>going to Morocco
>with her class
Flex on them reading skills nigga

Eh, people freaked out about the last school shooting too. Human survival instincts don't work well with news media.

>Morocco
Why would you go to a shithole??

Morocco is one of the safest countries in the world. The safest large city in America, San Diego, is roughly twice as dangerous.

Soak your head, the entire country looks like Santa Barbara.
youtube.com/watch?v=yTFrbrT14dQ