I need advice about what to do in this hypothetical scenario

Suppose you go to a restaurant and ask for a glass of wine.
The wine steward brings the glass and the bottle, and before pouring the wine he tells you that the busboy, on occasion, uses that very glass to blow his load inside, when he masturbates during his breaks. He then tells you not to worry because that glass has been thorouhgly washed and it's "as good as new".
Would you let the wine be served and then drink from that glass or would you object to it?

Attached: couple1.png (1119x630, 1.45M)

That seems gross. I don't trust the restaurant or anybody else to not have left something on purpose. It takes effort to jerk it into a wineglass, meaning there's something there that adds to the kink. Probably the fact that I'll be unknowingly drinking it.

Stand on the table, repeat exactly what she just said back to her in as loud a voice as possible, then demand she takes the glass back to the kitchen and bring it back full of bussboy cum

Shit in the glass and ask for cummies on top

Took the words right outta my mouth.

ah, the theseus ship, the ancients have pondered this question for millenia, OP. you are a great philosopher

Knowing this place, this is supposed to be some sort of analogy for a woman who isn't a virgin or something

Of course, its part of OPs excuse to not even try because fear.

Why op?

I like to plan ahead.

No, but Id blow my load inside if so I desired. Are you comparing the glass to a woman? Its a nice comparison actually. Makes me think.

>Would you let the wine be served and then drink from that glass or would you object to it?
I would object because I know and understand that glass and organic materials behave very differently when in contact with other matter, even more when that organic material is self-cleaning

This is a new level of cope.

Attached: scap.png (651x137, 13K)

>I found one woman that has a problem with her vagina, it must means that everything science has proved about vaginas is wrong

>problem with her vagina
Who says she has a problem?

Attached: scap2.png (655x151, 15K)

That's a different woman and a different problem
What's your point?

Wrong screencap.
I saved that one for obvious reasons.
Here is the one I was gonna post.

Attached: scap3.png (658x129, 10K)

Alright, maybe the self-cleaning isn't as effective as I thought it was
Still, why would you care if your semen was still in your gf/wife vagina?

>why would you care if your semen was still in your gf/wife vagina?
I wouldn't. But that is not the situation nor the issue presented by OP.

Damn, I would know instantly that bitch was lying. I know exactly what my cum smells like.

No, but that's how it should be
If you're fucking a girl that still have the semen of another man inside her vagina (going by your screencaps, it mean she had unprotected sex with another guy in the past week), there's other issues at hand: unsafe promiscuity or cheating

Obviously. OP is a bitter basement-dwelling virgin incel who is angry that girls are having sex with men who are not him.

The caps were just to counter your claims regarding the self-cleaning aspect.
But that's not even the point.
The OP says the glass was thoroughly washed, so it's not even a matter of whether or it's clean.

>whether or
not*

>The caps were just to counter your claims regarding the self-cleaning aspect.
Vagina is still self-cleaning, you just clarified the speed
>But that's not even the point.
>The OP says the glass was thoroughly washed, so it's not even a matter of whether or it's clean.
What's the point then?

beat the shit out of the wineglass and then cut your dick off.

>What's the point then?
If you can't follow why are you even posting ITT?

I thought I.understood OP point about vaginas but it seems there's something more

>OP makes a point with glasses at a restaurant
>proceeds to eat at restaurants on their cutlery that's been in thousands of mouths
>eats at fast food places with filthy employees
>opens mens bathroom doors where only 1 in 4 men wash their hands
>freaks out about a non-virginal girl

Stay single