I know this probably isn't the best thread for it, but I need a banger ass senior quote. Any ideas?

I know this probably isn't the best thread for it, but I need a banger ass senior quote. Any ideas?

Attached: finn-irl-1.jpg (640x827, 141K)

XD

The only way to win the game of life is to not play

Is yours due tomorrow because mine is

Orange man bad.
Duh.

I close by eyes and see ...

Cupio Dissolvi

Fuck you. I worked on my school's yearbook and last-minute submitters were the worst.

That being said, don't pick an innuendo or anything related to drugs or alcohol. We had to toss those out.

Finally, onto University, College, or who Knows what! No matter where I Go, Great things are in store thanks to the Experience Received from School.

kek, pretty good. I'd do a nazi slogan like "Work Makes Free" or something.

"Work sets you free"

"Two in the stink eye, one case of pink eye"

Lmao yeah

Attached: 1504040417940.png (480x480, 207K)

"Capitalism is the hyper-fetishization of individualism, the subliminal coercion of personal identification in material goods, and the subjection to hard labor, often fruitless for the workers but plentiful for the owner."

"I was so out of ideas that I asked Jow Forums to come up with a quote.

"Waking up for school made me hate the sound of an alarm clock"

I would use that quote but the teacher in charge of the yearbook is a jew and she would not put it in the yearbook

Sneed

It's called the circle of life because it's pointless

Fug, I've always wished I picked something cooler and more pretentious. Try something from a (high level) book you like or some more obscure Shakespeare. Be a real douche about it. Some Kirkegard maybe, or Nietzche. Thus Spoke Zarathustra has a lot of great one liners and quotes

"Life is just death in drag"
"I've been saving myself for marriage, or at least consent"
"I came for nuttin' and I got nuttin', like I never came."

Basically any XRA quote, really.

Attached: ufmn9taicug01.png (670x690, 510K)

>Subscribe to pewdiepie
>9 year old army
>Brofist
>NEXT *clap* MEME *clap*
>I rate the Highschool meme a...0/10 everybody

Attached: 1545590421150.gif (160x120, 242K)

Im not creative so I bought this quote instead

"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

"From the standpoint of observation, then, we must regard it as a highly probable hypothesis that the beginnings of the mental life date from as far back as the beginnings of life at large."

"The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed."

"Every word or concept, clear as it may seem to be has only a limited range of applicability."

"I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for."

"We can do without butter, but, despite all our love of peace, not without arms. One cannot shoot with butter, but with guns."

"Now that I look back, I realize that a life predicated on being obedient and taking orders is a very comfortable life indeed. Living in such a way reduces to a minimum one's need to think."
"We shall take care that never again in [your highschool], the heart of [your city], will the [some meme] revolution of subhumans be able to be kindled either from within or through emissaries from without."

"The ride never ends..."
"it only get worse from here"
"if only they knew how bad things really are"

Characterize people by their actions and you will never be fooled by their words.

Alternatively,

Asuka>Rei