Should I do marijuana?

I've seen many people trying it and getting positive comments. What does it taste like? should I try?

Attached: feelsgoodmancool7969876.png (500x522, 114K)

It tastes like it smells...and no you shouldn't

Nah...

Taste depends on what and how your doing it. As for should you depends on why you want to do it.

Definitely not. It's a vile substance.

It tastes not as strong as it smells. If you are going to smoke it, you will most likely have a coughing fit.

If you are truly curious about it, do it in a safe way. Be with people you trust and try to react to it in the most genuine way you can. Do some research on it, however lame that may be. I'm not going to tell you whether or not you should do it. It is really up to you to make the decision if it's for you or not.

Just don't do crack man lol

Marijuana is pointless. Either it's just sleepy and lame or it is slightly fun but not worth the cost nor more fun than alchohol. Mushrooms is a worthwhile experience if you want to try new things

do it but take it slow as fuck, and don't do it if you have a job drug test within the next 30 days.

you might panic and legitimately think you're dying and that you've permanently broken your brain.

Attached: cp4n9.jpg (620x374, 32K)

Do not start

If you haven't done it yet, it's not necessary to life. The high is too fleeting.

I enjoyed it, but not enough that I feel bothered to order some myself. I had way more fun with shrooms than weed.

Depending on your age No.
If you are over 25 and have no history of mental illness in your family id say go ahead and fuck yourself up.

Eh when you're older yes.

>Mushrooms is a worthwhile experience if you want to try new things
This. I've heard people say "Shrooms are what TV tells you weed will be like." This is fact. Better and more intense high, longer lasting, no need to smoke your lungs up, most companies don't test for it, and if you're willing to do synthetic it's cheap as dirt.

Why smoke a harmless substance when you can eat some shrooms that make your brain bleed to trigger hallucinations amirite?!

Everyone is different, and it depends how old you are. If you're still a teenager or early 20's, my advice is to stay the hell away from it. Addiction will fuck your life inside out and I've seen friends fall to pieces and hit rock bottom just from weed.

If you are older than that and smart enough to know what is good for you and when to stop, I would say go ahead and try it. You might not even like it. Personally I took one bong hit and spend the next 4 hours hugging a toilet bowl throwing my guts up and wanting to die. That was a sufficiently bad experience to make me never want to touch the stuff again.

Nothing is wrong with marijuana, the main issue is if you have an addictive personality. In the same way alcoholism is bad, doing weed multiple times a week is not good for your lifestyle and you'll become a degenerate. I'd say it's worth trying though, it's similar to being drunk, but puts your body in a more relaxed state. I'd recommend saving it for special occasions, try not to make it a regular thing.

This guy doesn't know anything about weed or shrooms.

If you ever decide to try it again I highly recommend doing edibles. I also tend to have bad experiences when I smoke through a bong.

if you have anxiety then its probably best you dont as weed can exacerbate it

Yeah just control yourself. If you have a history of substance abuse than no.

i've been smoking for over a year now and it's good, opens my mind to new things, especially when i take it alone.

It definatly makes you more empathetic but it also makes you more emotional. I use it cuz I have arthritis and it helps me relax when everything about me is tense body and personality.

Op, pot is simply a drug that helps relaxes you but can make things like depression worse if you are taking meds. Be smart and give a try, dont worry too much about the negatives if you dont have issues withcdrugs in the first place.

OP, weed makes things "more" (simplifying here). If you are happy, you'll be happier, food is tastier, friends are funnier, scary is scarier and psychosis is amplified. Pot can be a lot of fun, responsibly.
- You don't really want to be smoking pot unless you're in your 20's (I've heard 25+ is the recommended age) otherwise there are some risks.
- If you have mental problems, don't smoke at all.
- Don't try edibles on your first time, and go slowly with how much you smoke. Same with drinking, you'll have to learn your own limits as nobody is the same.
- Try to avoid black market stuff, and see if any experienced friends can check it for any irregularities.
- If you have athsma, don't be an idiot. You're still smoking something.
- Don't smoke often. 1-3 times a year is plenty, don't let people tell you otherwise.
- Do it somewhere legal (Canada maybe? Make it into part of a vacation, just don't mention your plans to border control lol) and don't bring it across a border line, as you will get fucked if you're caught with weed in the states.

(checked)
These