Guys I fucked up big time. Me and mom got in an argument over some petty shit...

Guys I fucked up big time. Me and mom got in an argument over some petty shit. I called her out on her acting over emotionally and ask her to calm down so we can talk like adults. She got mad and started getting in my face, so I asked her to please stop getting in my face. Shit escalated and next thing I know she's shoving me. I kept walking to go check my laundry and she pushed me really hard into the washer. She came at me again so I finally pushed her back. She started screaming at me and told me I have 5 minutes to get out of her house. I put on 2 bras, a tshirt, a sweatshirt, longjohns underneath some sweats and a heavy duty jacket and boots and a hat. I packed a waterbottle, granola bars, phone charger, pair of socks, and a blanket in my backpack, along with the $50 cash I had and high tailed it out of there. I'm currently sitting in the park/forest a few blocks from my house. I'm really scared guys, I don't know what to fucking do. My dad's out of town and he would have told my mom to knock it off. I have work tomorrow and I'm out here freezing my ass off.

Attached: tumblr_mh521qbuq51rn99yco1_640.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Holy moly seems like you are really in pitch. Mom cant throw you out of house like that. If you can call dad. If you can 50$ is enought to rent cheap hotel. Also go to police station tell them this and ask what can be done. I dont know laws of your country but in mine parents who kick out kids must keep them at house for several months until they are suitable to leave.

Good luck my girl life is hard but for you even harder. Dont surrender dont be scared because im with you. Random user. I would help you but i cannot.

How often does stuff like this happen?

>an actual problem on Jow Forums

Any friends you can call? Just find somewhere safe and warm to stay for now, don't worry about other shit like work.

The physical stuff has never happened to me, but she has pulled it on my dad before.
I tried but both are sleeping so I just texted them letting them know. I locked myself in the park bathroom. My mom and grandma have both been calling me several times. No messages. I really don't want to go back at this point so I think I'm just going to wait for morning and crash and friend's house for the time being.

Were you mom drunk? My dad was always insulting me and attack me only when he got shitfaced. Next morning he couldnt remember anything. Good childhood indeed.

So your mom is regretting what she did and you're trying to punish her

Nvm it's not an actual problem. Go back home before you get killed.

You admitted it was a petty fight that escalated more than it should have and I'm gonna guess your Mom agrees. Go home kid.

I don't trust her if she's going to start that shit with me.

Go home, stay with a friend, get a motel, or die in the street. Your call.

K E K
E
K

Do you have any money in the bank? a bank/credit card?

Stay in a hotel/motel or whatever for the night, let the smoke clear and give you somewhere safe to think about your next move.

Bingo.

Settle in, it's going to be a long night. But seriously, friends? family? Just be honest with them and say your mum is nuts and you need a place to stay. If not, look for a shelter or at least some place out of the elements.

I hope you find somewhere to stay tonight and beyond if necessary. Until your dad is home and things cool down tell your mom your more comfortable texting than talking. You'll have a record of anything she says if she gets aggressive.

I'm not trying to create a wall between you and your family, I'm trying to make sure you're safe from a potentially bad situation. I wish you all the best.

Where do you live m'lady? My door is always open to such a stunning woman as yourself.

I wonder if OP is still alive

Shhhh, OP is asleep in some bathroom

Bars are typically open late and ones that serve food will let minors in. Park seems like a not a great idea, always weird lawless shit going on at night.
>Source: Have done weird lawless shit in parks at night

Also churches. If you dont mind a condescending attitude they will typically help people who come to there door.

you got discord?

>I put on 2 bras,

I naturally think everybody on 4 chan is a guy.
I read this and my first thought is: "she pissed him off so much he became a trap"

I listen to myself and I'm sad I'm such a retard.
Jow Forums fucks with your head

adv is unironically 98% of girls. They just love giving shitty advices.

I would honestly call your mom ,and just apologize - even tho you 100% were not in the wrong. Im fucking surprised shes not calling you right now like holy shit.

Why did you mention that you put a pra on? You only mentioned that so everybody would know you're a female and thus deserve more sympathy.