Is attraction to underage girls abnormal?

Not exactly looking for advice, but advisement I guess.

From the outside looking in, I'm a normal mid twenties guy. I'm in a serious relationship with a girl my age whom I love and wouldn't give up for anything.

I also understand that emotional maturity is important to healthy sexual relationships, and this understanding informs my behaviour before any kind of desire does.

I also find young girls and the thought of sex with them very appealing.

Not more or less so than girls my age or older, but appealing nonetheless. I can clearly recall being attracted to a middle school girl last year purely because of her body, so I guess what I want to know is:

Is this something that every guy struggles with and doesn't talk about, or am I in the minority?

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 37K)

Society isn't ready to accept that people like you exist and they'll shun you even for seeking help.
Just keep those thoughts to yourself and pray to god they don't fester too much.

You're in the minority. You are a freak and you should probably kill yourself before you destroy someone's life.

Think about it in biological terms , age of fertility. It's not abnormal. Just make sure you don't break the law.

>purely because of her body
cant you date a short petite girl?

true neutral

true neutral

chaotic neutral

lawful neutral

Every guy? No way to know. You're definitely not the only one who's alone on this though.

Would I fuck a middle schooler if she had the maturity and understanding to acknowledge that I only want consensual sex between us, and enough development that my actions do not traumatize or harm her? Absolutely.

Would I fuck a middle schooler who has the mind of a middle schooler? Nope.

Am I bad person for having these thoughts/desires? Doesn't matter. I haven't hurt anyone. I don't care if I'm seen as a bad person. The closure that I'm capable controlling my actions (and have done so) is comforting enough.

I'd post chaotic evil but I don't wanna get v&

Nah you're normal. Guess why angie varona, claire abbot or lia whatshername are huge on the internet. Cause they were fucking hot at 15, pretty face, big juicy breasts, hips, ass and all. You're not an anomaly to feel attracted to that. That said, when you intdract with kids that age they're usually retarded like all other teens, their voice is closer to that of a child, and there's other stuff that just shows they aren't a full woman yet which is what makes you not consider her a viable mate or even a viable fuck. So on the pics they're yay, but irl I guarantee you won't find them that hot anymore. And also, don't break the law

Attached: thumbs_angie_varona_19.jpg (580x721, 36K)

"underage" means something different in each country or even state. 16-17 is legal in most places for any older party. Being attracted to prepubescent girls is abnormal though. Most people think that are attractive 16 year olds are attractive deep down inside. Men and women. I mean look at all the female teachers that get caught with underage students. Yet you don't hear any outcry about that.

It's abnormal in western countries, well, taboo is a better word. It's kind of like sex with animals tier.

Well it depends how young we're talking. If post-puberty, like 16 or 17 then I don't think it's that weird. I wouldn't be attracted to most of them but some girls just get their ass and tits on the earlier side.

I think it's more of a societal taboo than anything. And people have been conditioned to think it's "disgusting," or have this visceral, emotional reaction when it's even brought up.

Yet nobody who gets all self-righteous about this shit seems to want to stop companies from outright marketing to and sexualizing young girls. It's one thing for someone to be interested in a child that hasn't matured yet, but are you telling me I'm supposed to find this girl "disgusting" and off putting because someone set the legal age arbitrarily at 18?

I wouldn't date her, but she'd turn my head walking down the street.

Attached: F60157B5-70BE-4E6B-93AE-49005D9B1A6C.jpg (3150x2100, 643K)

what would be a disciplined emotional response to this?

Isabela Moner is 17. I don't anyone who is being honest and not conditioned by feminist propaganda wouldn't find her attractive. Most people realistically draw the line under 16. I mean we accept that they can drive cars, and in one year can sign up in the army with parental permission. It's really an american thing; a relic of our puritian prude past

I mean, it depends, are we talking "whoo she's a cute one." Or you're getting that thing where you want relationships with young teens and shit???
The former is probably astoundingly common, I've checked out girls probably as young as 14. But then, I also don't really want anything more than that; it's fun to look sometimes but I don't think they have anything in particular to offer, given I don't give a fuck about virginity.

As long as you aren't telling yourself you're gonna fire up a meaningful relationship with them I'd say it's fine-and-dandy, just don't let yourself A) act upon the thoughts with actual underage b& nor B) push deeper into that hole, like, thinking "they could not escape me" or "I could overpower them" or "They'd fall for me in an instant"

In other words bud, it's like elementary math.
Just do it in your head.

Kind of an attitude thing. I hate to give the pedos any ground here but if she's developed secondary sexual characteristics, most people are hard wired to like what they see.
Everyone is attracted to different things, I totally believe there are some who don't because they are really into mature and older features, but nah. You aren't weird or creepy for it. Just if you pursued it.

She's not my thing; I prefer my girls with more of the Velma Dinkley going on, and I'm kind of a white purist out of no other reason than attraction. Nonetheless, I think waging this war against people is a very bad idea; you're just making enemies and painting targets on you. Remember-- you want a little sexual liberation plus or minus two years on our current age limits. They want to protect daughters, sisters, cousins-- they're going to go a lot, and I mean a LOT harder to get you to fuck off.

The problem is that nobody has made a case that isn't "THEY SHOULD DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES" as if that hasn't ever led to problems, nor have they backed it with anything but "WE SHOULD BE SEXUALLY FREE"-- it's kinda just this thing now where it's just a bunch of old, weird guys who can't score in their own age range. And nobody will really stand up and actually rep these poor fuckers, because they're all doing it to themselves so hard at this point.

I picked that picture because I believe she's 14 or 15 in it. 17 wasn't going to make my point, but since it's a blue board, I also didn't want to go with something more risque.

Hell, let's look at it the other way. This girl portrays what is supposed to be a 15/16 year old high school student on TV. So girls are trying to emulate this kind of look. Why isn't this stopped if the idea of being attracted to a girl around that age is so despicable?

But yeah, I agree with this. I don't think you're mentally unhealthy if a really hot 15 year old walks by and you notice, but wanting to actively take advantage of their lack of experience is a big deal.

>old, weird guys who can't score in their age range
There's barely any reason a guy who bags a desperate 30-something should be bragging about it as compared to hooking up with an 18 year old. Women and men have had age gaps for a long time. There's no value in getting someone your own age. I'm not saying all of them are terrible, but if you could inject every dude with truth serum, I doubt any more than 10% would say "I only go for younger women because I don't bring enough to the table for women my age."

Women tend to look their best from 15-25. There's outliers, sure. But it's just not that creepy to be attracted to someone that's developed.

Attached: 1504133517929.jpg (830x1332, 136K)

It's not abnormal on a physical level. There are plenty of romance stories or biographies in European Litterature involving 14 year old girls or even younger.

There are still some regions in the world where girls are mentally and physically sexually mature as young as 12 or 13. In Western countries its extremely rare nowadays. It has to do with a very wide range of factors.

Personally it's extremely rare for me to find a very young girl or a 16 yo sexy (I had other thoughts when I was 14 however...), and I don't entertain the idea of having sex with young girls. But I think you're no exception.

Not related : Someone I vaguely know got a date with a 12 yo who had made him sexual advances over the Internet pretending to be 18. Needless to say he called the police as soon as he saw her.

No. Women are best physical when they're 15 to 25. After that, it's downhill.

Yes, it's abnormal. Kys pedo

It’s not abnormal.

But I can tell you that as a 30 yo dude, the majority of be time I see a 15 year old, the second I see their face I just think of them as babies.

Normal.
When I was 12 kids of my age liked girls of our same age, I liked them too but they were much more explicit than I was.
Then they grew up and not only say they don't like them anymore but they act as if it would make you mentally ill but I will never forget what they said back then.
People don't like younger girls when they grow up the same way they don't like candies or chocolate drinks. They kind of do but they smoke tobacco and drink coffee instead, and you would be seen as a weirdo if you still eat candies and chocolate drinks instead.
Yeah okay, you shouldn't go fucking girls we can agree on that but never let a kid pretending to be an adult to tell you that there's something wrong with you for liking them because it's not "adult-like".

No see that's the thing. All men are attracted to girls over 11-13 right after they hit puberty. And everyone knows it. It's millions of years of evolution and obvious. It would make no sense that as you age as a man, that your taste in women will too. What happens is, men are less attractive and can't pull the same young hot girld they used to, so they always reach for the best women they can get.
If it was possible somehow, every man on earth would marry a 14 year old

Islam.

>to 25
You're being really generous. Most girls look like shit by the time they hit 18 already due to all the parties and their lifestyle.

Here's the caveat, I don't want to lower the age of consent just so that hot girls can get fucked to pieces by the age of 14. We should work to end the cock carousel for all women and place an emphasis on marriage so that nobody, beautiful teen or otherwise, gets exploited, fucked, and dumped, and ends up dry and worthless with no white children.

Are you attracted to women with breasts, hips, and a general appearance of fertility or capability of bearing kids?

If yes there’s nothing wrong with you and you’re probably just American

I highly doubt OP is thinking about 11 year olds

I mean, even 30 year old women probably can’t escape you

>middle school
Correct me if im wrong but that means 8-10 years of age right?

Attached: IMG_20190105_041924.jpg (680x440, 24K)

Dude hes not a pedophile he just find younger women hot

Burgerland has destroyed your mind, i have seend 13 year old with better bodies than most ladies, women peak from 13 to 17

>i have seend 13 year old with better bodies

Attached: UbMHCYh.jpg (576x720, 39K)

if it bleeds...

Attached: _20190105_042252.jpg (207x269, 12K)

We can kill it.

Attached: Predator-Movie-2018-Reshoots-Canada-Schwarzenegger-Cameo.jpg (798x420, 34K)

Here is a thought experiment . A sexy young legal 18 year old has a picture taken every day of her life. If you went back picture by picture to when she was 17.9999999999999 years old would she suddenly become unattractive??

She would become fractionally less attractive.

Interdasting, very indertasting.

Attached: latest.png (198x380, 75K)

Mmm let me drive a bullet 0.0001 inch into your skull and see what you think.

Sup Chris.

Attached: IMG_20190105_042517.jpg (420x524, 17K)

Depends how young. A sufficiently physically developed 14 year old, it's understandable why you would feel a sexual attraction to them, because most 14 year old girls are fertile and you're just operating within the bounds of your biological imperative, but if you're still attracted to them after you hear them talk then you've probably got issues. Likewise, if you're physically attracted to children younger than this who are not physically developed and still merely children, then you have a mental illness and unfortunately case studies have shown that there is no way to effectively combat this illness once it has progressed far enough. I would recommend eating a bullet before you hurt someone's son or daughter and irreperably damage an innocent person's life because of your sickness.