Dealing with being ugly and getting a gf

I don't look like the worst you've ever seen but I'm probably a 4 at best. Girls tend to never reply to any of my messages on dating apps. It's not creepy messages either, usually I'm talking about something they mention on their profile. I'm not just going for looks in girls, like I see girls who aren't that pretty and I feel like we're at the same level in terms of looks but they don't respond either. I'd like to gain experience with women, talking and dating but it feels next to impossible for me in my situation. I'm gonna reluctantly post a picture of me, be honest but a lil constructive please?

Attached: methepotatoeboi.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Focus on yourself mate. Start hitting the gym, find more ways to make more money. Start dressing better.

Wash your face and stop eating trash. And cur your hair shorter. Not that jelled nerdy ass look. Parted down the motherfucking middle. You look like Richie Rich.

You are not ugly, but you coul definitely improve yourself.
Start lifting, check tongue posture and mewing. Cut your hair, get a fresh style, something more square. Do something about your face, if you have recurrent acne should visit a dermatologist. You may be a 4 but you have the potential to be a 7 at least

You are not ugly, but you look like the kind of guy who would shoot up a school. Many Tumblr girls are into that though so maybe go make an angsty tumblr and see how much snatch you can catch.

Not ugly, but not everything you could be. Lift weights, start IF, eat paleo. Get a better haircut and learn how to dress properly. This gives you an in, but it's only the start as there's a ton of internal work that goes into attracting a mate.

You're not ugly I swear you have exactly the same face as my highschool crush, he is now a med student and already engaged at 22 (not to me obviously haha), but he has different hair
he's super smart, he was 3rd highest gpa in our generation in our senior year
Idk if other girls also liked him cause I was kind of a loner in highschool but he was popular with everyone
Any way looks aren't everything specially for men you could have other good qualities that attract girls to you even if you were a bald and fat dwarf, like money or good sense of humor or charming personality, these stuff can be built
But anyway you're not ugly but you look like you don't care much for your looks when there's much room for improvement
Good luck pretty boy!!

Also op I think most girls on dating apps are trash obviously when they have so many options they act all uppity and ignore you I think you have a better chance in real life like meeting girls in university activity clubs or cons or festivals things like that in your interest, especially through mutual friends

How old are you OP? You look quite young in this pic, likely your face will get more masculine looking as you get older.

Having said that, the roundess of your face is contributing to that. I'd highly suggest losing weight (food and exercise), and getting a new hair cut - that one doesn't do you any favours. I don't agree with the other user though, I don't think shorter would work well (due to round face)

I'm 22, though people are all over the place when guessing my age.
My round face definitely hurts me more than anything, I still cant grow a proper beard. I'm not fat at all, like 65kgs but I should definitely exercise and eat better. Idk what the fuck to do with my hair. Yeah I know what you mean about the short hair, places online recommended to use tall and angular shapes of hair to offset the roundness.

Yeah that seems pretty much it when girls have top pick of any guy. I feel like I should join a club or get out more, probably need to find more purpose in my life. Mutual friends, wew :( gonna have to work on that too.

wew, I pretty much fucked up my education and suck at studying and working. I'm that typical smart guy who didnt work at anything.
money, wew :c , do girls like me or the money, like I'm not saying I want girls to like me even if im broke but more finding someone who likes me for me, then again I don't even like me.
There's a gym in my college, I'll use it plus free instructor and coaching. My attire is subpar, I agree. Yeah that ton of internal work just makes me feel a ton of emotional pain when I think about how fucked up I am.
Lol, pls no
tongue posture helped immediately, my jaw was constantly clenching and creating tension for me and I can relax a little bit more. Mewing? I find my acne goes away if I consistently shower, like every day or second day. I hope I'm gonna make it.
Doing currently. I'm really mixed up on my hair situation. Also nice roast :L
I agree, I'm gonna spend less time on my computer from here on out

Self-improvement is very fulfilling. Give it a shot.

just curious, post a picture of a random girl you think is in a similiar level to you?

Attached: levels.png (540x692, 527K)

>Lol, pls no
Why? Ever since pumped up kicks the school-shooty vibe has become super fashionable. You literally have perfect genetics to rock that school shooter look.

This. Ngl Dylann Roof is so cute

Attached: 1445024002378.jpg (1440x907, 161K)

You are case for Jow Forums not for Jow Forums this board is full of roasties.

You definitely have face aesthetic to make it big but your low testosterone ridden face is hindering your full potential.

I don't want to end up gay, I've heard that place changes people jk

low testosterone? is it the acne? .-. I hear conflicting things on what testosterone even does, having too much gives acne, having too little gives acne etc

You have potential. I think your hairstyle is hurting you; it's too short. Grow it out a bit. The way hair frames your face is one of the keys to whether you look good or not.

As i said they will definitely help you and even explain your testosterone question. Soft, fat, feminine looking face is definiely low testosterone. Please post this thread in Jow Forums but with more formulating question about your health so mods wont delete it.

I never blamed my classmates, I knew it was just me being socially awkward and weird. I'm just kindof an idiot.

start from losing weight.

im not fat :(
I'm like 150 pounds or 65kg at a height of 5'11 or 181cm

tfw not 6''00

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

Right or left?

right

look into mewing, go to a dermatologist, and get a better looking haircut.

>start IF, eat paleo.
back to Jow Forumseddit

Get built, get a better haircut, dress nice, try out a beard.

>Start lifting. Lose fat and gain muscle. Your cheeks are too chubby. Lose some of that ugly face fat and you'll look alot more masculine and therefor attractive. +1 point.
>Get a proper haircut. Your haircut looks like shit to be honest. I would recommend you go short on the sides and longer on top. Then lift up the top with some hair product and boom that's another +1
>Invest om some stylish clothing. It looks like you're wearing a plain, boring white t-shirt. Upgrade your wardrobe, maybe add in a few accessories like a watch and some bracelets. +1 point

See? You can go from a 4/10 to a 7/10 by doing the things i described above.

Just get a nice haircut and focus on your looks, you don't a butterface

Get down to 8% body fat before you start complaining or calling yourself ugly. At least you're white and not indian or Asian.

user its mostly the hair man get that shit fixed also get some facial hair probably not a full blown beard unless you want to look like a redneck but some would be nice, you can never go wrong with working out

find a low tier asian (SEA monkey)

its your attitude man... I look worse and ive dated girls that are 12/10, like unreal. You just gotta believe youre good looking and thats it. Im aware that im not as attractive as the girls i go out with, but theyre not and I wont let them know either...

You just look greasy. Watch bond movies

Go see a good dermo cunt. He'll sort out your acne. Jump on SS for six months than start a steroid cycle (preferably before you see a dermo so it doesn't interfere with acne recovery) with the goal of gaining another 10kg in muscle as you progress to a medium strength routine. Grow your hair out to shoulder length and get a workers tan. There, 7/10 achievable within a year.

lol high testosterone makes you have homosexual tendencies. Gotta take the good with the bad. Not permanent anyway if you go nofap for a while, who knows you might enjoy it.

>7
>at least
Don't blow smoke up his ass. He could be a solid 6 at best, which isn't even that bad.

Meant for

Plastic surgery. I would say you're a 3 or 2, sorry. you have that look women HATE

Sunshine, drink more water, grow hair out, gain any facial hair possible.