Suggest me quality pc games. I have a few weeks off and I want to use them in the best possible manner...

Suggest me quality pc games. I have a few weeks off and I want to use them in the best possible manner. I usually like rpg's and good story driven games. Thanks in advance

Attached: FB_IMG_1546582406339.jpg (960x752, 41K)

Spec ops the line. Decent combat but hands down the most memorable and engaging story told. Without spoiling it, if you like heart of darkness youll like this.

Will definitely give it a try, thanks, more suggestions are welcome

The Witcher games. Love the story.

If you're into classics then Black Isle's library is great. Fallout has great writing, Fallout 2 is a pretty hefty RPG, and Planescape: Torment is hailed by many who play it as the finest piece of writing in gaming (and veritably one of the taller pieces of writing overall). Kind of a bread n butter RPG but it's really all a platform for the story. Not a lot or voiceovers though so if you're a nugamer and need DEM GRAFFIX, then I'd suggest maybe you look into something more recent like the Witcher.
I've also had amazing fun with Zelda: Breath of the Wild recently, it's a great game to lose hours to.

I'm playing Witcher 3 for the third time, an absolute masterpiece

If youve never played Mass effect 2, it is a must play. Its a Space opera with more engaging and in depth characters then you meet in real life. Beautiful and nuanced story telling, thought provoking ethical decisions, and really just checks all the boxes (funny, intense, witty, romantic, detailed). Gameplay is on par with the rest of it, RPG elements allow you to spec your character for all types of futuristic gun combat (cloaking, snap freeze enemies, summon mini black holes, flaming ammo) and its very fast paced and fluid. Overall 10/10. Mass effect 1 is great story but the mechanics are very bad, mass effect 3 has more in depth mechanics and rpg system, but the story is more cliche and relies heavily on mass effect 2. You can beat mass effect 2 in about 20 or so hours, it was made when games werent meant to be ridiculous grinds. Cannot reccomend mass effect 2 enough.

How much do you care about graphics?

XCOM 2.

Will try it out, i did play one of the Fallout games a while ago and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Will download it tonight, appreciated buddy.
I'm actually trying Mass effect 1 atm, it didn't age well at all, I almost rage quit during the defuse bombs mission, would it be a goos idea ti skip the first game and jump onto the secons straight away (I'd watch lore and explanations for the first game but I'm afraid of the import save game mechanic, bit yea, mass effect 2 looks way too good to miss as an rpg experience)
Most of my favourite games are old school such as War3, Stronghold Crusader, Age of mythology, Army men RTS, GTA SA/Vice City
Thanks, will google it up and most likely play

>Most of my favourite games are old school such as War3, Stronghold Crusader, Age of mythology, Army men RTS, GTA SA/Vice City
In that case, have you tried any of Spideweb Software's games? They're definitely not everyone's cup of tea, and now that I think about it, they've got a looser storyline but a lot of lore, but you might find you like them.

Most definitely, thanka pal

Yeah, all you really get from ME1 is a laundry list of game breaking bugs and the important decisions. The only good part of Mass Effect 1 is slowly discovering the reaper invasion of the galaxy and getting to uppercut that smarmy reporter. Just make sure to get the dlc that lets you make the important decisions without playing the game. Whatever you do dont let Wrex die, hes one of the best characters in the game, and wont appear in 2 and 3 unless he makes it through 1.

Been playing slay the spire for like a year. Lots of depth and replayability and you can get a run done in 30-50 minutes but also stay engaged for hours. Great if you like Deck builders but can't commit your whole life to autistically mastering multiplayer games.

I'll repeat what other anons wrote :

XCOM 2.
The Witcher 2 and 3.
Spec Ops The Line is decent, a bit too much psycho drama for my taste.
Older Star Wars games if you're into that (KOTOR, Jedi Knight 2).
Advance Wars on emulator (had to mention it).
Dying Light, excellent zombie game.
Red Orchestra / rising storm, an old team-oriented fps.
Bioshock if not already played.
I had a lot of fun with the newer Tomb Raider games.
South Park games got me chest pain from the laughs (but tbqh it's pretty stupid humour).
Mass Effect 2.

Dont know if you'll like these :
Lifeless Planet.
Syberia 3.
Outlast, excellent RPG where your only weapon is a camera.
Arma if you're a very motivated fps player who likes realism.
Dune games from the 90s.

PS the tutorial on XCOM2 is rather annoying.

Dark souls 3!!!!!!

Thanks for the input, will follow youe advice
Will give it a test run
I didnt play xcom 2, but i do have bioshock remastered and dying light installed so I will play it for sure, thanks, Also will take into consideration the other games
Why?
I just started Dark Souls 1, rage emulator

Long, frustrating and if I remember well you can't skip it once you've enabled it. It goes over several missions, and doesn't leave you any freedom. It lasts a good 30 or 45 minutes (in my memory). Don't be put off by it.

XCOM is a turn based tactics game with a kind of real-time management for the (limited but essential) strategic part, and the decision-taking in the fun of the game.

*is the fun of the game

I know this game gets a lot of hate from the community of soulsborne, but if you want a personal story I think Dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin. If you played dark souls 3 or bloodborne the game is a little slower combat, but it's still tricky and some of the areas in Dark souls 2 are not as strong but if you stick it out until the end of the game i think the story that u make up in you're head is the best, it's pretty much dont go hollow yourself which you can relate to you're own life.

Other than that Fallout new vegas and DLCS
Life is strange
amnesia the dark descent
Jak 3
Not all these games r rpg but have good stories an solo player.

Thanks both of you guys, really appreciated, will follow your advice

King of Dragon Pass. It is a RPG/strategy game from 20 years ago that is in a fantasy setting heavily based on Celtic and Germanic mythology. Lots of management of crops, magic, religious rites, diplomacy, and warfare. All the events have hand painted pictures, too. It's one of my all-time favorites. Newer versions on Steam and shit took out some of the micro management like how much of each crop to plant. You can pirate the old versions for the full experience.

Attached: dragon_of_dragon_pass_contest.jpg (960x640, 294K)

If you're still here and haven't got a Good Old Games account, you sound like someone who would very much benefit from their platform

I'm currently running thru multiple Might and Magic games thanks to them, 10/10 recommend.

I love paganism oriented games, will give it a shot
I used to play MaM games as a kid, time to play em again

Dragon Age: Origins is pretty neat

I literally downloaded it a few days ago, but I'm currently finishing my gta v & witcher 3 playthrougtz

I'm on the last fight to beat the blight. Then I'm gonna play the other two in session

Hitman: Blood Money
Fallout: New Vegas (recommend getting the 4GB memory patch + ENB & HD retextures)
F.E.A.R.
Airships: Conquer the Skies (Not really an RPG, more of a sandbox strategy with tabletop RPG elements. Still in development but a fun and /comfy/ hidden gem)
Metro: Last Light Redux
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (better story than you might expect, surprisingly some Spec Ops: The Line vibes to it)
ofc Spec Ops: The Line- Other anons keep mentioning it but honestly that game made me feel real guilt just for playing it. Excellent storytelling.
If you're into Metal Gear then I recommend both MGSV games for the PC. You can't get many MGS games on the PC and Phantom Pain especially has excellent controls and graphics for a 2015 console port. Very well optimised.

and I can't finish without mentioning Kingdom Come: Deliverance. One of the best RPGs I've ever played, the world feels very real and the details are excellent. It's not in the same vein as Fallout or Skyrim where it's more about levelling and fulfilling quests, here you focus on living the life of Henry of Skalitz day-in day-out. Most immersive game I've ever played, although I must say it can be a little tricky to run if your build isn't up-to-scratch.

Forgot to mention that if you play Metro on anything other than Ranger Hardcore mode with no HUD then you're a pussy and you should be ashamed of yourself.