Do you think it would still be possible for me to sleep with a cute 18/19 year old at age 31?

Do you think it would still be possible for me to sleep with a cute 18/19 year old at age 31?

I know people will think that's gross, I pretty much just want to have the experience once in my life since I didn't lose my virginity til my early 20s

Attached: DubBMAbWsAE05-6.jpg (575x1024, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQK5Hh0L1Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course, some girls get into prostitution even earlier.

not interested in seeing a hooker, I wouldn't be able to forget her attraction is an act

The great Kami Swami has heard your request and has this to say!

Your issue is that you want youth again!
youtube.com/watch?v=UQK5Hh0L1Sg

On the outside you are a phantom in the world

On the inside you have sexual fantasies of fucking younger women

A creeping wind of reality will be the key to your success

This will result in your life experience getting you a younger girl at Seeking.com

So says the great Kami Swami!

Then look for damaged girls. If she has self-harm scars, was hospitalized for mental issues, you know she was molested or had a rough bf or father then she will probably let you fuck her easily. You can easily spot this type in clubs

It's fine, people can shove their opinion up their ass, if she is legal you are free to go

I'm not that concerned about what people will think if it's not a LTR. I'm well-liked enough to begin with that most of my peers would be more amused than anything.

I go to an 18/21 club with my friend sometimes, but I feel a bit skeezy if I try to home in on the youngest girls. All the women I've gotten numbers from or gone home with there have been around the 26-28 age range.

It is sleazy when a guy in his 30s tries to pull an 18 yo girl. Its obviously that you just want to use her for sex and some people will think its gross and offputting

Yes, which is why the girls I pull at the club are usually mid-20s

Young girls pussies stink and loose

Noted.

Attached: 1372746494942.jpg (706x674, 126K)

Nope, you ruined your life forever. That's why you're here.

Fucking go for it, I'm 34 and I've been with plenty 17 yo girls (legal and almost socially acceptable in my country), I don't regret anything. People can judge me but I can't unfuck them nigga

How did you meet them?

Eh some of them at a food truck, some of them at the park, I'm not a chad at all but for some reason they appear to like me

>I wouldnt be able to forget her attraction is an act
only whores do this you say? lol

It is, I'm 20 dating a 32 year old guy.

Wang bang sweet poontang!

Yes

fuck off slut

bump

>slut for dating an older man

explain the logic