Meet girl online 4 years ago

>meet girl online 4 years ago
>instant crush
>we talk all the damn time
>a year ago by chance her family moves to a town near mine
>great, now we can date
>the only problem is that she is also studying in another town so she is only able to come visit her family on holidays
>we hang out, spend time together, have sex
>i ask if she is seeing someone else
>she said no, and asked me the same quesion
>i tell her that i'm seeing someone else besides her
>she freaks out, starts acting weird and asks me why didn't i tell her that before
>i tell her that we never brought up the conversation
>we spend the entire evening in silence after that
>we both agreed that it is very difficult to have a long distance relationship, especially because we don't know each other that well to even consider one
>she still freaks out finding out that i'm seeing someone else and says that she is upsed because "i shold have known that before we had sex"
>she didnt even appreciated that i drive 1 hour to be with her and answered the question honestly instead of just lying and saying that she is the only one and other crap

what the fuck? what should i do? did i mess up?

Attached: 1545024897988.png (602x552, 308K)

kill yourself

LOL NICE OP.

Come on you don't really care man let's not act like it.

That's wrong, I do care about her. What does make you think so?

How do you expect for her to not have an emotional attachment , and desire to be with you after 4 years of talking and finally meeting you. She loves you and when people are in love they want honesty especially when it pertains to anything romantic.

I highly doubt you talked to her for 4 years to just have a FWB relationship? So why do you have another relationship ?

start off by stop samefagging. then tell her she can see other peoplr as well, keep fucking her and cum inside. have multiple women, better chance at successful children. protip: don't ever tell another girl you're seeing multiple women you fucking idiot

But I was honest with her when she asked me that question.

Pretty good bait but I feel like you could have dragged it out a bit longer.

But she would never expect you to be in one directly after you and her just had sex and effectively started being in a relationship ? See just saw how quick you are to cheat on that girl , its going to be hell for her to regain that same trust.

I'm sorry man, she assumed you were single like her which is a honest assumption given the context.

We were not in a relationship, we were just seeing each other and dating. There is a good disctincion
I don't understand

Just 4 years of talking, meeting, having sex etc , all imply that's who you want and who you solely love. And for a girl to go through that, and to be told shes not the only one after 4 years is altogether devastating.

During these 4 years we've met like 4 times. The latter 3 times were in this period when her parents moved. That's when things got heated up a little bit.
She also have been seeing someone else at some point. We had a fight and didnt talk for two weeks and she was seeing someone casually and had sex with this guy.

Because you were seeing someone else. Either this is bait, or you're only capable of thinking with your dick. You fucked up.

Ah. Nvr mind then. You're good.

I don't think there is a problem with dating multiple people at once. And other than that it's nothing serious, if it was I would have surely told her before engaging into any activity.

I should add that the fight was quite serious and it looked like we were over.
She also told me that she dated some dudes, but nothing really happened because she didnt feel like keep on seeing them, otherwise she would have told me if she was reagularly seeing someone

She also seemed to have more of a problem with the fact that i didnt tell her about the other woman before myself, without her asking, not so much with the fact that i was actually seeing someone else

And it also looks like she is expecting way too much from me and we just begun dating

Baise-moi ou tais-toi, sil tu plait. Tu maintenant n'as rien d'autre a faire???

Just tell me one thing anons: did i fuck up?
after reading everything

Sorry user, i don't speak french

>I don't think there is a problem with dating multiple people at once.
This is probably the reason why she was upset. Sleeping around increases the chances of contracting STDs but is also scummy in that you're basically saying that you don't feel strongly enough toward your partner to commit to only them, even for a temporary amount of time.

Yes, you were unfaithful.

She was clearly under the impression that your relationship was stone serious, as evidenced by the fact that you FUCKED HER.

Even thought we were not in a relationsjip?

Dating is the first stage of a relationship.

Imho it's not cheating if you're dating

bump

So you ""care"" about her but don't understand why she thought you were serious.
Explain that to me. I'm not really understanding how this isn't just you thinking with your dick.

Fuck me user yes you fucked up, recognise it, deal with it and move on.

>inb4 she didn't ask me about it earlier
you lied by omission, it's still a fucking lie

Fuck me or shut the fuck up about this. If your end goal is to keep things going then by all means, go deeper [in detail]