I need some guidance. I got dumped by this girl after she said "I love you" to me...

I need some guidance. I got dumped by this girl after she said "I love you" to me, and being the beta male I am really took it hard. She's dating this fat manlet now. I see this girl every day and it's awkward between us.
I don't even know what I'm supposed to do know. What should I do?

Attached: death.jpg (477x724, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pualib.com/pp.php?v=233724599
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did u do when she said i love you?
why did she dump you?

Treat her properly but not like you're old friends. Basically like you would a person a work.

>Treat her properly but not like you're old friends. Basically like you would a person a work.
Yeah, definitely don't let her reel ya back in user and keep your distance. Allow yourself time to get over her and eventually you will find new punani to connect with.

Literally stop giving a fuck. I'm not joking or making fun of you, that is exactly what you should do.

Here’s my online armchair recommendation. No long sappy text. No messaging her. Cut contact until ther rose tinted glasses fall off. More context would be helpful.

I said I loved her too. I think she dumped me because I was shit talking this guy she's dating now.
I just feel empty. I've been waiting for someone to say "I love you" to me for such a long time, it really killed me when she pulled the rug out underneath me.

I know, but it's just really difficult. I shut her out as much as I could from my personal life, but I just see them all over each other and it kills me.

I can't really get rid of her. I have to see her and her boyfriend every day, and there just part of my "friend" group I guess. It's not like they're really my friends anyway, but I still have to see them.

So you go to school with both of them? Hence the see them everyday?

theres details youre not telling... youre a weak person and she smelled it, shes either fucking you up by being with the other dude and loves seeing you weak or... theres something you wont tell us.

How did she dump you? were you two togheter at all? did u have sex with her?

Not sure what you wanna know so I'll lay out the whole story

>one night talking to her in a call
>me and another friend and her
>friend left, got kind of opportunistic and said we should hook up for an "easy" relationship (i.e. you and me have sex with easy understanding)
>she seemed kind of unsure about it but I told her I was serious, at the end she said it sounded pretty good
>next day I see her, both of us are tired as fuck and I made some passing remark to her about how I wasn't fucking around
>ff to the weekend
>get in a call with her again, talked to her about it more
>something about how she's imagined me having sex with her, etc
>she tells me she loves me
>I tell her I love her to and we wrap it up

>two days after I see her future bf
>he was pissing me off in particular, told her to stop fucking around with said girl because she was just keeping him around for attention
>next day she just upfront tells me she likes the other dude over me, half assedly apologizes to me
>call her, she gets mad at me for calling her an attention whore and I told her to never fuck with anybody like that again
>in a week she sucks the other dudes dick

That's pretty much the whole pathetic situation. I didn't even really like this chick before she told me she loved me. I'd been waiting to hear that for so long.

Attached: kaczynski.png (352x390, 359K)

That whole situation is one big yike from me. It sounds like you exactly did this to yourself.
Is bait?

I really wish it was. Virginman knows no bounds. How badly did I fuck up and what should I do differently next time?

Attached: alone.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

hypergamy lad, you did the alpha move tho. should of got some sloppy toppy first if you could.

>>one night talking to her in a call
>>me and another friend and her
>>friend left, got kind of opportunistic and said we should hook up for an "easy" relationship (i.e. you and me have sex with easy understanding)

You show confidence, she gets intruged and says why not. She becomes attracted

>>she seemed kind of unsure about it but I told her I was serious, at the end she said it sounded pretty good

She gave u the key

>>next day I see her, both of us are tired as fuck and I made some passing remark to her about how I wasn't fucking around
>>ff to the weekend
>>get in a call with her again, talked to her about it more
>>something about how she's imagined me having sex with her, etc

She gives you everything, yet you countine to pursue. Whatever happened, happened here.

>>she tells me she loves me
no she doesnt, shes lying
>>I tell her I love her to and we wrap it up

Big mistake, you pursued to much and became a needy person. She was attracted to the guy that said "hey, lets suck, i dont give a fuck im serious". Now youre all "uuuhhhhg i luuuv you, please love me too im so desperate"

>>two days after I see her future bf
>>he was pissing me off in particular, told her to stop fucking around with said girl because she was just keeping him around for attention

Big mistake, you showed jeaoulsy and neediness, if you knew you were better than him and all that, why did you have to confront him? By telling the "BF" that he should stay away you implied that he has what it takes and you dont...
>>next day she just upfront tells me she likes the other dude over me, half assedly apologizes to me

Shes testing you here.

>>call her, she gets mad at me for calling her an attention whore and I told her to never fuck with anybody like that again

And heres where you fucked up my man...

>>in a week she sucks the other dudes dick

Its hard I know, but learn from your mistakes.
If you want to reattract her. /next post

I think my real mistake was asking her for sex in a position where she couldn't give me any. Women want to be immersed, y'know?

I thought I acted like Chad, but maybe my empty facade burned through. That whore should mean nothing to me now but she still does, because I'm just fucked over what she said to me, or maybe its the fact I see her every day and I'm jealous of her and her bf.

Attached: narrator.jpg (706x720, 91K)

>countine...
If you want to reattract her you gotta lower her value and show 100% confidence. Its vauge, but you gotta see yourself as the "catch".
Whenever theyre nearby, smile and flinch with your eyes like "wtf, ahah you losers deserve each other". Even better, find another girl to make her jealous. Dont contact her ever, until she contacts you first.
Show no sign of weakness and that this situation hurts you, if you do, youll become an eternal loser and youll lose all your chances with all girls in this situation.

Don't love someone just cuz they said they love you. And if you take the easy way IN to a relationship, expect to have the easy way out be the one taken.

Your whole idea of a relationship is flawed here. Like I can't tell you "where" you fucked up cuz this whole goddam thing was a fuckup from the start. You had a FWB thing going on and then you went with I love yous. On the foundation of FWBs. THEN, you played territorial games with her despite the pretense of your involvement here being "I just wanted to hear someone say it." (We'll get to that in a minute) So this girl doesn't know why you're really with her when she thinks about it cause it's not like you had a lengthy friendship establishing your chemistry. You kinda just had a drunken confession to sexual attraction and ran with it. (Note: drunk is a bad state to be making plans in)

The problem with the whole "I just wanted to hear it" is that no girl wants to be the object of that search, and any who do will not be the object of your search anyway. It's like they're being settled for. They wonder what'll happen when/if someone forms a meaningful bond with you. They wonder if you do this/have done this for every girl you meet. So on and so forth-- no girl wants to be the consolation prize, and none want to be kept around because they're the proud owner of a vagina. Just like you, they want someone to genuinely involve themselves with them, and truly mean 'love' when they say it.

I hope you got laid outta this cuz that's like all your whole approach and setup was good for, comrade.

Attached: 1546479253119.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

You're in your 20s at most.

All of your relationships are going to be shit for awhile while everyone trials and errors it out.

Thanks guys, you really dodged me a bullet there, I was actually going to come clean and tell her about "how much she hurt me."

On a side note I beat the shit out of this cunt friend of mine the other day, I told her about it but I don't know why. I want her to respect me again and maybe hatefuck her. How would a retarded fella like me go about such task

Attached: worse.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

I don't think she was testing me, they do all this sappy shit with each other. I don't think she'd put that much effort into fucking with me.

Attached: never ending suffering.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

>next day she just upfront tells me she likes the other dude over me, half assedly apologizes to me
>Shes testing you here.

How should he had responded to the said test, to win back her attraction?

Should you also go about it in this manner, if the relationship was more normal(where you get to know eachother, go on dates etc.)

Or should you only use this technique if you dont care about her and only want to fuck her?

"its alright, I wasnt so serious about what I said anyway, I only wanted to hook up and have fun, but if you like him more than me you should totally be with him" and then go on to pull away from her. She'll wonder like "wtf?? he doesnt like me why???"
And from that thought anxiety will come "iam bad looking?" "does he have another girl" etc, attraction comes from anxiety. Like OP, his in love bc she created that anxiety in him.

Not in the beginning, but overall yes. Never focus on relationships, only on "having fun". The girl will eventually want a relationship sooner or later if u just focus on having fun. Keep it relaxed and fun, play around with her, tease her. Never imply relationship etc, just keep the sexual tension high til he succumbs

women to this uncounciously to test men strenght and confidence, and you obv failed...
were u as confident as u were the night before or just "acting". She caught your act and u failed, simple as.

Dont underestimate women and their manipulative ways, theyre programmed this way and its fucked up, trust me. She isnt even aware of what shes doing. But its a biological way of weeding out strong and weak mates...

I request wisdom, sir. Not OP btw

the book atomic attraction was a good read. Check "developattraction" on youtube, same guy.
Corey Wayne on youtube and his 3% man book is good also, 3% man is free. Atomic attraction costs 10$. But its very scientific and good really.

Good beginner book and easy to read?
pualib.com/pp.php?v=233724599
Steve Scott - How To Flirt And Create Hypnotic Conversations With Women
and Flirt mastery also by Steve Scott

Also "no more mr nice guy" is a good book for relationships. But not neccesary read

>asks for random sex
>tells you she loves you not long after
>dates some fat manlet

She certainly doesn't sound like a keeper, or someone worth investing a lot of time and emotion into. Chances are she'll drop fatty soon for some other chump and around the cock carousel goes. Best thing to do is to move on and look to greener pastures.

Attached: 1538595909556.jpg (1024x611, 51K)