GIOYC

Here we go. Again.

Attached: 1541121910071.jpg (500x409, 54K)

haley
I hope you're getting the constant affirmation you need now.

Thank you for making the thread. I was busy today so I couldn't make one

feeling the love pangs pretty hard rn
hopefully she doesn't cancel on me tomorrow but she seemed to be really into me

I want to fuck an underaged girl.

Down vote me to karma Hell!

Attached: DvnUtUUW0AAGcnz.jpg (351x360, 34K)

I don't want just any girlfriend. I have a bad case of oneitis.
I've been like this for as far as I can remember.

Pizza faced dimpled bitch thinks she knows everything. Dum cunt. Smoke your fucking brains out.

I have no business being a husband or a father
I should have killed myself in 2013 before I met you. You are the best thing in my life, but I just don’t want to live anymore. Not for you, not for our newborn son, not for me, not for anyone.

T?

I hate this bitch, seriously hate her, we broke up a year ago, but she keeps trying to controll my life and will often get jelous/mad if i go out , what does this bitch has on her mind? "WE ARE NOT TOGETHER" , i cant block her since we share the same friend circle, god fucking forbid. And most likely this thot will freak out if i acted like her, which i wont , cause i know how reality works.

Do it. Be a man for once in your life and just do it.

You're no longer enrolled in college, according to social media. I'm not sure what happened, but I hope all is well. I know that you had some major dreams about attending prestigious universities. Those dreams might've been crushed when reality hit you, and I hate that. Still, don't be discouraged. There are other options as well, particularly the university I'm attending at the end of this year.

If something happened academic wise, I'd love to help tutor you like I did last year to get your GPA back up, or write you an appeal letter to get on academic probation. This is all assuming that the reason you withdrew is related to academia.

I want to see you succeed because I know you can do it. I can't do much, but if you need my help, I'm here.

wut

My brother just died and I dont know how to process it.
I literally saw him this morning, made a joke before leaving and now he's gone and never coming back.
He's gone forever and I'll never see him again.
I can't talk to him ever again and my last conversation with him was a stupid fucking joke.
I was never a good brother, and he'll never know how much I loved him.
I'll never see him again and I dont know what to do.
I dont even know why im here, I can't stand to hear my mom crying and I dont know how to help.

Sorry to hear if tru bro, I don't know what to say because my sibling and my two parents are still alive. I did lose a sibling but I never knew her, she was born 11 years before I was.

*hug* I'm so sorry.

Has anyone worked at a Petco before? Is it ok to work there if you don't have too much experience? I've only been employed at two places for about a year but I don't know if it will be enough I hear they're pretty hard on the employees.

I am so sorry for your loss. Don’t abuse yourself, let yourself grieve.

Its true, I just got a phone call telling me he died almost instantly of a giant aneurysm.
Just wham and thats it, gone forever.
Im still picturing his face this morning.
My brother died today and no one saw it coming.

Thats how it usually goes in the real world

I just wish this workplace mobbing would stop. It's starting to rob me of my sanity and my health.

I never understood this until I experienced it myself. I always told myself this was something only indecisive and shy people go through, but I was wrong. If anyone is going through the same thing, I feel your pain and wish you get it sorted out. I am contemplating leaving the workplace itself if it continues, as I rather have emotional and psychological stability than money

I'm so sorry. It will be a very long time for grieving. Give yourself that time and be gentle with yourself and your family. There are stages you will have to go through. Denial is where you are at right now. It makes sense to share on here because it's unbelievable to you.
Seek professional help if you get stuck or want to harm yourself. Sending hugs

Wow

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-04-21-05-50.png (1080x1798, 331K)

I cant fucking fucntion without you, the fact that you just left - it breaks my fucking heart , i miss you and ill never forget you

You were my best freind , and holy fuck i just can even breathe right now.

I quit my job because of micromanaging douchebags. Switched to contract-based employment doing something completely different. Fucks with my insurance but it was worth it.

Instead of filling job applications I’m thinking and trying to find out how I can kill my self so I don’t deal with this anymore.
Everyday is so hard and such a struggle that I can’t even be a fucking human being. I feel so emotionless and so on edge all the time.
I’m ready to die. I’m ready to release my burden to everyone.
I’m sorry mom. I know you want me to be okay but I can’t do it anymore.
The sooner I can I can take myself out the better off everyone and I will be.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm gonna kill him

You deleted and now I'll never get to say I'm sorry.

Sorry for what?

For making you uncomfortable that you felt you had to delete. I didn't mean to.

What if she really likes him?

I love movies about businessmen, usually crooked ones, and high profile criminals just because of the glamorous lifestyle they lead.

I sometimes wonder if it would be possible to live in a giant hacienda style mansion and afford every luxury without doing the morally dubious things that the characters in those movies do.

Uncomfortable?

I love your ways. I love the way you think. I love it when you’re stern. I love it when you’re funny or just reminiscing. I love your body. I love your eyes. I love you. I want you. I want you to fuck me... all the ways. I want to kiss you everywhere and taste you. I want to make you feel good.

How do you cope with the fact that a beloved close relative is manipulative and will cause trouble for you and for your whole family for the rest of your lives?

Attached: 1542921880202.jpg (691x681, 60K)

I'm in a constant fight between my laziness, depression, lust, and addictions. Very few of my choices aren't based on on of these 4 things.

Attached: 1531367661270.png (300x300, 50K)

You first need to accept it. Then you need to distance yourself build strong boundaries and live your life.

I just hope you realize one day just how much you took me for granted.

I’m bored so I came to ask if anyone has some dank memes or people to follow for a good laugh

I think this on a regular basis. I hope they know what they lost.

I watched him play on the playground and on this spinning merrygoround type thing, him and like 3 or 4 other children were playing. Every single kid took a turn spinning it so the others could enjoy the ride except him. He rode along each and every time. He would not push it. He wasn't the youngest or the most special. He had this lazy air about him and it so reminded me of your lazy spoiled privledged ass. I am so glad he is as young as he is and still formidable. I'm even more glad that you're gone and not teaching this ethic to him any more. I'll get him out of this "I'm royalty" mentality.
It's funny but once I've come to terms with letting go of you not being there as his father, I'm beginning to see the many benefits to it!
Damn he really is better off.

Gf broke up with me after 2 years. She found someone else and rebounded back to me after less than a week. Rejected her and I'm still thinking about whether or not it was the right choice.

It was the right choice. Good job.

Depends on how good/often her cooking was

>met girl totally randomly at a gathering
>was confident so started talking
>exchanged numbers
>friend tells me shes a 10/10
>I didnt pay much attention to her looks beside her being young
>Go on date
>She babbles about everything i just lissen like a older man who been through it all, slightly bored
>Meet up some of my friends
>im a ragingalcoholic.jpeg
>shes by my side all night and I want her to be by my side also
>says she gotta leave
>follow her to the subway, hold her shoulders
>have the chance to kiss her... dont, because I dont want her to get any ideas
>2nd date
>take her to some nice event in city, she loves it, we really connect
>take her to a very romantic dinner, which I hadnt planned really
>text me how great of a time she had
>3rd date
>she says she wants to shoot pool
>tfw
>I play pool?? you dont
>totally dominate me, im slightly in love by now
>try to kiss her before we part ways, totally akward, but I had to do something or it will be to late, said we'll talk about it
>ff to summer
>take her out on a picnick
>"I just want to be friends.jpeg"
>I accept as the retard iam
>tells me she lost her virginity last week in a car in a foreign country
>my ears keep buzzing of the disgusting imagery
>become obssesed with this girl
>still see her, the girl loves me, but isnt attracted to me
>we had a fight
>broke contact for a month til i couldnt take it anymore
>she found a boyfriend on vacation
>mfw i lost all attraction to her
I still love her, but my attention is 100% gone, its sad really because the guy is a total loser, which she agrees with me on, and the sexual tension between us is getting out of hand at times(because I know how to create it). But I have really dont know anymore, its been a great ride and a good journey. The more I get to know her I see how much i put her on a pedestal, but shes so good looking its crazy. Shes everything I ever wanted, but thats really the reason why she never was sexually attracted to me until I pulled away...

DONT DO IT... please, your child showing "im royalty" mentality is healthy, im 100% sure its a boy. Let the boy have that attitude. Its 100% natural, its attractive for males to be like that, if you repress that natural instict, he will become a miserable man

Him not pulling his own weight? I'll be damned if I raise a child to the age of 30 and still living at home with me, cooking, cleaning and doing everything shy of wiping his ass. This kid has crazy potential. I'm raising him to be a healthy independent society-contributing individual - not a leech or a narcissist. The world does not revolve around him.

I WANT A GIRLFRIEND! NOW!

I want to bang my dad's girlfriend

>The world does not revolve around him.
it does, children dont think like grown ups. In a childs world everything revolve around them.
Teach your child to be better than anyone else.
Countribute to society? fuck that. Teach him to countribute to himself, through that will he countribute to society and his future partner. Dont shame your child because he behaves like a male. A male child without a father figure is hard, he will grow up handicapped if you dont also become his father.Make sure you let him be a "man", a "jerk" if you will, its only natural for boys. But make sure theres men in his life he can look up to. Think of a "mans man" that can teach him manners, the kid needs to spend time with male rolemodels also, its important.

Goddamn i think im autistic.
Everytime im on vacation from uni I cant concentrate on anything I get really anxious. I can't sleep properly. Ahhhh I need a job! Am 20 y/o but cant get the courage or motivation to find one!

Adulthood is scary man, I dont wanna fuck up or be super trash and I don't have any of the adulthood checkboxes ticked. Also how do I flirt/banter with girls? I really had to piss I'm sorry, you're out of my league anyway.

And whenever im not occupied with something I get violent urges and my feet and back bother me.

He does have male role models. Good ones now. Unfortunately his father was a very lacking role model in every department. The guy is still living with his mother now. He's 30. No career, no education, nothing to show for his life. His mother pampers him and treats him like royalty. She tried to do that to my child. I got away from those psychos just soon enough.
A healthy self esteem and self image is what is necessary. I don't agree with shaming a child on any level but I will make him pull his weight. I don't care who you are, you need a strong work ethic in life. I want him to know he can do fort himself and not wait around for others to do things for him. That is the trap his father lives. This poor guy is so messed up and hasn't a clue how to make a life for himself.

I know this is for a girl, but damn, it felt like it was her reading it for a second.

Hes 30 and lives with his mother, yet you had a child with him, why? Answer that question and youll have the answer to most of your own questions...

My nicest memory lately is of a girl I hooked I hooked up with a few years ago. We still follow each other on twitter and she likes a lot of my tweets. Whenever she does, I get a nice feeling that maybe she remembers our night together as fondly as I do. I felt a strong connection with her and we had made plans to hang out again but for some reason it didn't work out. She transferred to a different school in another city soon after and I had sort of let the memory of her go. I've made love to several women since and was in a relationship for about a year, but I still don't think I've ever felt such an intense connection with someone so immediately. The reason why it has such urgency is because I only started tweeting again in the last few months after letting my account lay dormant for a couple years and I'd be lying if I said the sweet little feeling I get when I see that she's thought of me even in the most passing manner isn't a motivation to keep posting. Gay, I know.

ive written two novels and can barely stand to reread them, I hate my writing so much but other people seem to like it. A lesson I cant get over is that some people will just see their every flaw that no one else would be able to see, every blemish in the mirror amplified. I was able to find at least an excerpt from the novel that stands on its own that I can recite without feeling immense frustration and shame.

Tell her you wanna meet, ask how shes been doing etc.
She obv wants your attention, give it, but not to much

Lol why? I did not plan that. Obviously. We were fwb for almost 5 years before that happened. It was extremely embarrassing when it happened BECAUSE he's such a neet, much younger than me and was from a totally different background than myself. Mortified is a better term. I will not abort (my own personal choice) and was looking into adoption when he insisted on being a part of raising him.
Tried to make it work for a couple years but I had no idea how deep seeded his issues with his mother went.
Now I'm cleaning up the mess and can see lingering signs of the crap that I really want to change. My wishes and input on how I wanted him raised was never honored when we were together because his mother was so involved. I complained constantly only to be "Yeah yeah yeah" like I was heard but nothing was supported or changed.

because I am a “her”

Yea I've been thinking about it. It seems weird to message her after such a long amount of time though. And I don't want to assume that she necessarily wants to hear from me. She follows like 800 accounts and likes a bunch of tweets a day so it may just be a hobby (however stupid) to her.

I don't know how to get over my fucking laziness. I have contract work with a client that im supposed to paint these goddamn models and i can't stop being lazy. I have to force myself to paint tons of shit two weeks before due date and it stresses me the fuck out. How do I develope work ethic?

I work hard at my actual job.

broke up after a year, they already moved on within 3 days of it. said we'd be friends with benefits but it feels like bullshit. not even sure if i want them in my life. theyve been important but at this point it just feels uncomfortable and even painful sometimes speaking to them. its never going to be the same as it was. i feel upset and i feel angry about it. they were never fucking in love with me even though they said they were. it was all just bullshit. i cant even go through my fucking google drive without seeing their shit pop up and thinking of the times ive seen them. its such shit how it turned out.

I don't think it's going to work out. I feel like I'm just holding you down. I keep trying to push past these feelings but I really don't think I am good enough for you. I'm older, have less, and you could do much better. Yet you tell me you love me, you tell me you want me to be happy with you. I should be happy, should cherish you more than I already do but it's hard for someone to look at the numbers and see that you can do better. Why settle with me?
I don't know how much longer I can keep up the charade of a "confidant" person. How long before the cracks get too big?
I wish I wasn't so pathetic, where is my courage? My strength. Why am I so afraid to lose you? Or am I just scared that you'll prove me right, that I was just a mistake for you?

Attached: 1543499803876.jpg (4096x1684, 1.14M)

Thats the oxitocin talking dude
You had an opportunity, did not push hard enough, and you blew it and some foreign dude snatched what you failed to grab and now she is just a slut instead of your slut
But guess what
There will always be other girls. No, really.

I care way too much about my girlfriend to the point that I get bothered if she doesn’t text me goodnight like just now.

I've given up all hope at finding even the tiniest shred of happiness in life. It's become more and more apparent over the years that it's just unobtainable for shitbags like myself. It sometimes makes me wonder why I never take the time to actually consider suicide and the pros and cons therein.

I'm currently seeing someone, but I'm in love with my childhood friend, and now we live across the country from each other. I know she loves me, but I don't know if she loves me the way I love her. She is coming to visit sometime this year and when she does if she does love me the same way and if she kisses me then I don't know if I can trust myself to set boundaries since I'm seeing someone. I fantasize about being with her in every way possible more than I do about my current girlfriend. I want to kiss her and i want to hold her. I want to be the man she relies on and I want to be there for her in every way. Yet I know that if we were together it would poison the relationship we do have. I keep going over it in my head and shes just the wrong person to be with. But she's the one that was there for me when my grandpa passed and she was the one that was there in my lowest point when I needed a friend and someone to talk to that wasn't my parents. She is everything I need, and everything I want. Yet I can't shake the feeling that she just isn't any good for me. I just want to kiss her. I just want to love her.

You left me with secrets that I can never tell. I'm like a mute that's forever screaming the truth; the truth that no one can ever hear. This is what you have done to me.

- Kat

I'm currently on my way back from visiting another part if the country and I'm very depressed about it.
Where I'm from there is nothing, no services, no opportunity, no hope at all.
Where I've been they've got everything I could ever want and more, it's like a paradise.
But I'm trash, born in trash, live in trash, die in trash.

I wish I hadn't left, I don't want to see home ever again.

Tell him to read ”no ore mr nice guy”.
He clearly needs male friends which he doesnt have Inguess?

I really hope we can be friends again. But maybe that's too much for you. I'm sorry.

Excuses... you want her to hear from you, whats the worst that could happen? She doesnt wanna talk? Fine, move on then?
Stop being a pussy and go after what you want, a romantic relationship with her. Just make sure you dont reveal to much to soon

why do i listen to people when I'm sad or just wanting to talk to people.

My issue is, I pushed too hard...
She took me for granted, now I pull away. We’ll see how it works out. She was afterall the only person that wished me happy new years

I am so fucking done with everything. My retarded family - stupid father stuck in the 80's and his youth and all the wasted opportunities, his dramatic mourning of his wife, my mom for 4 fucking years and behaving like a idiotic kid, my fucked up life in which I cannot even find a job - being 28 I only worked a bit as estate agent. My uni diploma (major at law) is woth shit, was trying to get a job at local gov. department - of course got nervous at the start of the job interview, not remembering all the basic shit, lovely. My dumb over-emotional sister that tries for 4 fucking years to apply to US college, not doing anything in this direction and asking me what is she doing wrong. I am fucking done that my supposed best friend did not even told me that he is in relationship - and of course guess how often we see each other since it started- fucking barely. It was always "muh job" - didn't stopped him from coming more often before. That's the fucking last straw for me - fi by the end of the next year I won't at least have a job I am fucking DOING IT. Frankly, physique is getting better but heh, what about it?

Yea, you're right the stakes are so low esp. because she lives in a different city than I do. I just can't shake the feeling that I'm making too much out of nothing. I appreciate you reading and responding nonetheless, it does help to talk through these things

Exactly, youre not thinking straight. Take a step back and pretend youre talking to a best friend, just banter around. You have intentions, but she doesnt know. Youre just feeling guilty of your feelings and are looking for a reason to not act upon them

just got invited to a little party by a girl im kind of talking to. turns out she invited my friend/roomate and a mutual friend of ours too. It also turns out she invited them over because a 8/10 girl their wants to have a threesome with them. I immediately feel like shit and left out. Like good for my friends for getting some, but like it hit me that i was undesirable and had no purpose being there. I dont even care about the girl who invited me. She was talking about other guys the whole time and wouldnt make eye contact with me. I just pretended to go out to smoke and actually left to go home and feel sad and empty. I come to Jow Forums when im feeling at my lowest. Am i selfish or childish for feeling this way? it reminds me of the one time when i was in high school, i had a huge crush on a girl, and she came over to hang out with me and my best friend at the time, and they kicked me out so they could fuck. i just sat in the bathroom crying and then went outside for a walk. like my friend knew i was trying to get with this girl because she was all i talked about. its a similar kind of feeling. like realizing my place. I wish i didnt feel this way :c

Don’t take me tounge tied, don’t kiss me goodnight
TAKE ME TO YOUR BESTFRIENDS HOUSE

Don't do it, for them.

Ive been depressed for about 14 or more years.
6 years ago (18 years old) or so i started to feel like i didnt wanna live anymore but
i also since then always concidered suicide not being an option.
i have a well paid job and i dont have to work my ass of so that is not the issue.

People around me dont take my depression seriously, not even my parents (i think).
i have talked to people abot it including my parents but since i cant answer on why i
feel like shit (because i really dont know) it seems to be forgotten in a few days.

i have tried to do things people and the internet suggest like eating healthy,
excersising, talking to people, the usual stuff, nothing of this makes me feel better.

i dont feel better achieving things that makes other people happy but i feel shitty by not achieving things.

the last coupple of years its gotten from "cant possibly get worse" to "CAN possibly get alot worse" and im loosing parts of my life which makes it worse still.

i dont know what to do.
i want to give up but i cant because my brain says it is moraly wrong and i dont want to hurt the ones i love or the ones that love me.
i feel like my entire life is going to be a living hell until i finally can die and get a bit of rest.

sorry for the long post.

Just jump him already.

the only thing that keeps md going is telling myself "a shitty life is better than none". i am literally the product of me not killing myself so i generally give no fucks about anything. complete nihilist.

Fuckin a man
Fuck it allllllll
Fuck you alllllll
Whateveeeeeeeeeeeer
Idgaf
Still gotta do sooooo much shit I hate my life
Fuuuuuuuuuuck you

I think of you and get semi-hard. Like, not even explicit thoughts of you, just you. Emotional boner?

Fuck you.
My father beat me and ridiculed me my whole life until I finally stood up for myself. When I was a little boy all I wanted was a father, someone to love me and care and guide. What I got was a lazy whoremonger who beat his wife and kids, and now that's he's disabled cried and plays the victim card. Even going as far as to text me in the middle of the night with paragraphs of "I'm sorry I want a relationship" but when I see him in person he's the same cock sucking fat fucking faggot loser.

My point is. Be a father for your son. I'm sorry you're depressed, but YOUR SON is more important. Be there for him.

I know happines exist, its the greatest thing.
I know ive experienced it a few times but i cant even remember any of the times i was.

let me love you though. Let me appreciate you, and treat you like the precious flower you are.
Please.

On the one hand I really like her and am horribly lonely right now.

On the other hand I am almost certain we will not work in the long run.

On the third hand I am getting old and time is limited so maybe I should go for it and hope for the best.

On the fourth hand If I do go for it and it doesn't work out then I will be even older and have even less time.

>My retarded family

Wow, pretty much my problem only just about every single one of them is, from most if not all branches. They're stuck in their old ways of living life in the boonies. The only ones that have any kind of future are the female members trying their damn hardest to settle with good families to get away from the rotting heap of crap. A lot of them still fail tho, it's funny. They all hate each other for no reason really, things they either assume or envy. I've been trying to find the source of the problem and from what I can tell these people lack any kind of self criticism or reflection. They don't see within themselves because they're so sure nothing's wrong with them. The problem is they close themselves in a little social bubble and don't socialize outside so no criticism goes in.

My advice to anyone with toxic families and I normally don't advise anyone to do this but get away from them. If your own parents don't love you, the rest probably won't either unless your parents happen to be the only bad apples. You can try to remedy things but if you don't see changes, forget them and move on.

You have a lot of hands on you... A blessing and a curse, right.

>people see my extra hands
>hire me because I can do twice the work of the 2 handies
>expected to do twice the work for the same pay

A curse most foul indeed.

We don't talk at all. Ever. And he has "friends" but the company he keeps nowadays are about as healthy productive and life winning as he is.

I wish I was dead

Also unrelated
idk how I feel about my gf if I love her at all, I'm confused

I fucking hate him. Management just tells me I need to deal with it and they'll take care of it but the minute I call him out on his bullshit, I am the one who gets a talking to. I hope I can move out of that job and the rest of the team comes with me.

get a journal
get a therapist
see you on the other side

Wew lad

I sometimes text my girlfriend and semi hard, even as something as simple as if she wants to watch a movie

Hi
I missed you too
I am so glad you called me, I couldn’t wait to hear your voice
I would love to join you for lunch, can we sneak a drink?
Thank you for just listening to me, I really needed to connect with another human on a personal level.
How can I ever repay you for everything you have done for me?