What's a good painless way to kill yourself?

what's a good painless way to kill yourself?

Attached: death-face-594562.png (256x256, 20K)

Jump off the World Trade Towers.

Overdose

Get a helium tank and a good plastic bag, fill the bag up with helium and keep the hose in it when you put it over your head, before you put it over you’re head breath out all of the air in your lungs, then breathe in the contents of the bag, pass out in seconds, die in minutes

drowning is actually painless. I drowned in a backyard pool as a small user (was hauled out and resuscitated). to little to understand I was drowning. No pain at all.

At least go out in a blaze of glory.

Overdose with some kind of pills, sleeping pills , about 200 of them will shut all of your body system.

It makes me sad to see threads like these, I don't know if the OP is serious or not but it makes me sad to see people doing so badly in their lives they would resort to something like this. It makes me feel like I didn't do enough in my life to help save people in need.

Please do not kill yourself. Why do you want to commit suicide?

I went to college for six years. Barely passing the whole time. Just enough to get by. My family sank tens of thousands of dollars into my education and I've pretty much squandered it. Both of my parents are depressed as a result. My own parents hate me and I deserve it. It's a horrible reality to experience. I have no job prospects and nothing to show. I want to shoot myself from the shame. I haven't decided if I will or not at this point.

Your parents love you and will be sad that you committed suicide. Your parents' financial situation is temporary, and you might be able to pay them back the money that they gave you, even if it takes ten or more years.

I see, you sound like another guy I knew that did something similar but he wasted the money with the intention to graduate and although he failed and he became depressed for a few years he tried to dig himself out of the hole he fell in and he's doing much better now than he did in the past. You see he was the kind of guy that never opened up to anyone else before he entered his mid twenties. He never told anyone anything about himself because he was afraid his peers would pity him.

Getting out of deep rooted depression is a process, time will help but more than anything you have to change the way you think if you want to improve your life. The guy I knew had to swallow his pride and develop a greater sense of humility to come to terms with his current situation but he's doing much better.

I believe you will do the same as long as you don't give up now.

Look just because you are sad because of the 6 years of nothing? let me tell you something. I've been in 4 years of college in art school and nothing in this world should make you fall apart because no one is there. You have to STAY STRONG no matter what happens. If you commit suicide you have people in your life missing you. I've wanted to kill myself A LOT but hey im alive because I believe NO ONE in my life is my happiness. who cares someone thinks of you. BE HAPPY that you are ALIVE and WELL. At least you have two arms and two feet and legs. Its sad that im here to see this. and if you do kill yourself you are another example of NOT LOVING YOURSELF ENOUGH. I'm going to pray for you even if you don't believe in GOD. and or THE DEVIL HIMSELF. STAY STRONG WE ALL SHOULD.

call the suicide hotline if you need help

Why would you want to live? This world is shit. It's overrun with greed and egotism. I'm 35. I've already been the best I'll ever be. I'm not getting stronger. I'm not getting smarter. Nothing brings me joy anymore. The only time I'm ever happy is when I've hit the bottle enough, or done enough drugs that I can forget about how shitty life really is. Then it fades away and it's back to the shit again. Working everyday so I can spend money on shit I don't need. It's such a pointless cycle.

I blame Tinder and hookup culture. We should all do our parts to end it.

I intended to graduate too but then I realized I was a mediocre student at best. My parents thought I was their little computer genius and I tried to keep going to make them proud. I thought I could pull through but the reality is sinking in.

>he never told anyone anything about himself because he was afraid his peers would pity him.

That sounds exactly like me. :(

caps don't mean shit, your subjective standard for this shit is arbitrary at best.
not OP but fuck I hate threads like this, don't post about your trivial bullshit because it is trivial. If you wanna blow your brains out I encourage it. Just payback your parents first.

Why are you drinking and doing drugs bro, I never really understood how that helps exactly. You said it yourself, it messes you up for a while and then you feel like shit again AND you feel worse because you either end up with a hangover or the hospital.

I guess it's genetics, I tried drinking when I was depressed and didn't like it enough to become dependent on it. I do fancy a martini with some sugar from time to time tho, good stuff. I don't do weed or other drugs, never liked inhaling that trash.

Because life is literally twice as shit without it.

I dont know about the best but i know about the worst.
I tried to drink myself to death once. Then twice. Then i did it every week and i never died but had bad hungovers. Fucking scams.

Listen there is more to life besides Drugs and Alcohol. there is this happiness and i see 35? wow you lived longer then me. It sucks to see you guys go. Don't go. IDK you but don't go. everyone in this life is always repeating History. and if you go you just another victim of someone who is loving to someone. If you kill yourself right now you will come back to this life. I promise you right now. I may not no what im talking about. but I do believe you keep come back until you are happy to live life to pass on to the light. I may be no hero but i'm willing to help someone in distress. Please DON'T KILL YOURSELF. The Evil is around us 24/7. everywhere learn from it in a positive way.

why scar others who dont need this in there life. they were happy to give birth to you!

Yeah, if you did CS a lot of guys I knew got walled when they got to the fundamentals in automata. The language was incomprehensible to them from the first few pages when they started the course. The theoretical side of math made it more difficult they said. They lost their steam soon after.

Okay bro ill see you back in life ill be praying for that. Good luck in re-carnation!

>someone unironically thinks when you kill youself you will just stop existing and you wont be forced being reborn.
>Someone unirnically thinks that non-existence is possible when we are experiencing existence

Oh my child. When will you realize that you cant escape infinity. Dont you realize that you have killed yourself for milionth of time? Tsk tsk. Some people never learn dont you?

Attached: x.gif (500x500, 256K)

all ik is all these people who are encouraging you to kill yourself are JUST PLAN EVIL. Karma is real. I save many lives. cause your pessimistic like me.

Damn, so I take that to mean you live in poverty and don't have a single person around to talk to is that it?

Im helping you out. don't go. the internet is full of people who hide there faces.

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST. IVE BEEN AROUND POVERTY ITS SAD BUT HEY IM HERE. ALIVE AND WELL.

It's pointless to kill yourself. You will be reincarnated anyway. You will lose memories, skills and experiences but you wont stop existing. Feel free to try. Ill wait for next 20 years until you rediscover this site and will try to kill yourself once again. What a faggot lmao.

^ see what I'm someone always got to say something. seriously call suicide hotline it helped me a lot. IM STRONG SPIRITLY and I'm honestly a Pessimistic person myself.

see what I'm saying?*

I heard those guys are cold and don't help though, have I been lied to? Not OP btw.

>I've already been the best I'll ever be. I'm not getting stronger. I'm not getting smarter.
How do you know this?

okay if your not getting stronger? learn to. we learn everyday something new.

but im not cold I SWEAR ON MY GRANDMOTHERS AND GRANDFATHER GRAVE. EVEN GOD HIMSELF AND IF MY LYING ILL GO TO HELL FOR YOU.

ILL GOT TO HELL IF I WAS LYING TO YOU