Why don't tall women like dating short guys?

Why don't tall women like dating short guys?

Attached: whole photo.jpg (391x663, 32K)

basic biology and evolution

My bf is 5ft 3 I'm 5ft 5

Because you're an ugly bitch who has to date bottom of the barrel losers.

My experience is that tall girls are the least picky. It's the 5' tall girls that care the most about height

They think by dating tall men their kids will be as tall as their husband and/or his family. You know it's funny, some of the gals I know did exactly this and their kids ended up growing no taller than the tallest members of their own family. Genetics can be pretty interesting, one guy I know was a loser when he was between the ages of 8-18, biologically speaking. The guy would've been adorable to anyone when he was around 5 but as soon as he hit his mid twenties he became one of the best looking males in his entire family by a few branches. Apparently he got his height from one of his grandparents because the rest were significantly shorter than him.

Women dating taller men does increase their chances but don't always count things will go that way.

Nobody cares what a landwhale does.

You realize all your friends and family are laughing at you, right?

In general, your experience is wrong. Tall girls are the pickiest if we look at it in terms of evolution. On average, men are taller than women. And women prefer men that are taller than themselves. So a tall women has a smaller percent of men to choose from since most of the men will be shorter than herself.

Guy in the picture isn't short, that chick is like seven feet tall

Same reason guys don't like fat chicks. Short guys are ugly af

Attached: attachment.png (788x451, 175K)

Define short. Define fat chicks. I think there's a line a lot of people if not most are not willing to cross but it does happen.

>Why don't unattractive women like dating unattractive guys?
Nobody *wants* to settle, they just get dealt a shit hand.

idk I'm 5'6 or so and I do pretty well my last girl was like about my height, slept with girls taller than me before

I had a girl super into me sitting next to me and I stood up and she came over and was like "holy shit I'm way taller than you" and then a few minutes later said "if we end up sleeping together i wonder what it'll be like".

Plus at the same party I was flirting with some other girl who was also taller than me the entire night. Height helps for sure but if you have confidence and shit you'll be fine. You probably just don't have any confidence, ergo this post.

The taller the better but I'd say 5'8 is the cutoff of being short. If you're less than 5'8 you have to compensate a LOT to make up for it. I mean just look at Jeff Bezos, even as the richest man in the world he still has to marry some disgusting Gollum looking ass woman because he's 5'7.
I wouldn't be proud of that, I 100% guarantee all the girls you've banged are hideous creatures I wouldn't want to touch with a long pole.

Attached: Untitled.png (1351x867, 1.04M)

I see so would you say being 5'9" would still be unattractive for a guy? I guess being at least 6' would be considered ideal but what do I know.

It's unattractive but could be worse

You're 100% wrong lol. I have never slept with a girl who was less than a 6 or 7/10. Statistics do not work the way you think statistics works. In general, women are more attracted to height and being short is not an advantage. That doesn't mean it's an automatic "no" from girls. Even if they say it is, it's not really.

My brother is shorter than me, like 5'5, and his girl is like 5'2 or so, and she's like a 9. I have plenty of examples. Just because you have some black and white way of looking at the world doesn't make it reality. Stop trying to force everything into a box. That's the major problem with a lot of advice on here, everyone believes things have to comply with their own rigid vision of how things work.

lmao yeah good luck to whoever gets that fucking mess

>talking to girl
>really starting to like her
>we decide to meet up
>she claims to be 5'9
>I'm 5'11 + wearing boots so I'm ~6' even
>she, in flats, is about an inch taller than me in person
>so confused I measure my height when I get home and am definitely 5'11
>she likes me anyway though so I guess it's okay.

The girls you've slept with and your brother's girl are 4/10s and below, stop lying to yourself manlet. No self respecting woman would sleep with someone who literally looks like a child.

Attached: c9e.jpg (1704x848, 507K)

They're objectively attractive, well put together women. You can either believe me or not, I don't really care why you think the way you do but you're straight up wrong...

Look at this little manlet get all defensive. It's cute if not a bit sad. I'm starting to realize I'm being kinda an asshole, so I'll let you continue on with your delusional fantasy if it helps you cope. I'm sure all those girls were attractive I guess.

Attached: d7d.jpg (680x410, 61K)

You are a typical bitter virgin lanklet. If height were a positive how come you are 6'3" and have never kissed a girl?

They do all the time. Why are you lying on a Pakistani carpet weaving forum?

Because I'm a straight girl?

>girl has a ready folder of "rrraaaahhh I hate manlets"
Whatever you say, bitter virgin tall male.

You seem passive aggressive as fuck and like you're trying to prop yourself up by by shitting on other people.

It's especially shit of you because the guys on here who are worried about being short already have unnecessarily low confidence. They add their height to yet another reason they can't live the life they want. It's bullshit, though. Brad Williams is literally 4 4 and his wife is decent.

I've been over my height since I was like 20 years old my guy, there's literally nothing you could post, or even anything a woman irl could say to me that would make me believe I weren't capable of getting the girls I want. Like I already have no problem getting them... If some girl is shallow enough to try to shit on me for my height than she's a really shitty person and not someone I'd want to associate with at all.

Attached: brad.jpg (720x900, 93K)

It's been proven many times that the most attractive males are all below 6' height.

/pol9k/ hitting this thread hard

Mate i've seen short guys with hot af girls..stop projecting

S T O P
trying to talk to /pol9k/

hey didn't you do this larp last week as well?

>why don't tall girls date short guys?
>hi i'm a tall girl i like short guys
>shut the fuck up bitch

>short guys are doomed to not get pussy
>hi i'm a short guy i get lots of pussy
>OH YEAH WELL IT'S UGLY PUSSY

Jow Forums i'd truly a plague on this website

He's done it many times, he always appears om threads like this.

Savage woman, holy shit.

It’s because little men dont make them feel safe.
Ever met a cop thats like 5’3”? They make tou feel like if something went wrong youd have to deal with it.
I dont blame them.

Anything under 5’8” is short.
A woman over 150lbs is fat.

I have met cops that height and they didn't make me feel that way. You're obviously making shit up again. Why so angry?

here's why

short guys have serious mental issues

Looks odd

Those are all bitter tall virgin males.

imagine having a complex about yourself this messed up

I can't tell if he's a lanklet trying to feel superior, a manlet trying to justify his failures, or just someone getting his giggles. It's hard to tell.

He's pretty butthurt so one of the first two.

I’m not even rustled over this. Personally I think the height thing is silly, but it is important to women.

>it is important to women
Here you go again with the passive aggressive butthurt.

I'm 5'10 and date a guy who's an inch or maybe a bit more shorter than me

Always dated guys a bit shorter than me. Maybe cause I was always the tall kid and the country I live in the people are somewhat short so all the boys I liked as a kid were way shorter than me lol. I don't judge height but if a man is much taller than me it feels slightly uncomfortable

I want a short 4,11 qt bf :(

Y'all always seem to forget there's a certain measurement girls of any height care about way more than height.

Attached: tumblr_oppnv7LDMD1u75cpro1_540.png (540x405, 515K)