Seriously though, how do I actually get a gf?

Seriously though, how do I actually get a gf?

Attached: 1532121977838.jpg (960x1280, 139K)

Attached: 81SPG6dHDXL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 350K)

>Had sex with 5 women
>Longest relationship was 7 days
Is it wrong to "miss"... every girl i've been with? To want the chance to reexperience their bodies again?
Would a real GF solve this

Attached: 1533028164985.jpg (482x427, 36K)

>get somewhat decent life
>find girl you find attractive
>talk with her, joke with her, "flirt"
>see if she responds well
>if she does, ask if her if she wants o get coffee or something
>she says yes, she's interested. no, no.
relationship will sort itself out from there

a real GF would let you cuddle them and sex them, as long as you see them as more than just a sexobject, yo.

>find girl you find attractive
Where to look?

moare plox

Have you talked to girls?

>Repeat steps 3-6 thousands of times until success and settle for what you get

Brainlet here.
If you get along with girl you met and you ask her out (without knowing if she has boyfriend) and she agrees, does that mean she takes it as a date and not just being friends?

Roll a 9

Be rich and attractive. Then you've got it made for life.

Let’s start with this: if you aren’t at least 10 feet tall give up.

Like this?

Pick 2
>be attractive
>be wealthy
>be charismatic
>be sociable person
After that
>just be yourself

18 inch dick required as well.

Where can you look?
Some guys like to find girls at the club, others on anime cons, maybe your cousin if you are a redneck and so on

Also depends on the kind of girl you want, your workplace or school may be the fisrt places you could search on

Just as friends, except if you are hot af, but if you are asking you probably are not

this desu

fuck off stupid normie

I have this weird thing where when I see some sexy pic of a girl, I instantly envision their entire personality -- including their probable annoying-ass emotionality, nagging, and unfounded superiority complex; *along* with their sexy visage... and instantly get turned off.

Attached: 1535533939155.jpg (599x510, 54K)

Honestly, just being a good pleb:

>fit
>make ok middle class money
>clean, etc

Gets you a decent over-25 pleb gf.

As far as awesome girls - luck, being in some special crazy group they are in temporarily (goth, cosplay, whatever), or being amazing at life. The latter being the only one that lasts.

>Dont look like a retard or a whale, if you do, hit the gym and/or get better style
>Find yourself in situations where you can meet qt single girls
>When you meet a qt, introduce yourself, strike up a conversation and when you get her talking, just ask loads of questions
>Women love to talk about themselves and their lives, so just ask away. This is a win-win, since you get her interested + you get to find out if shes a nutcase
>If shes down to fuck the first night/day you meet her, shes a slut and not GF material. By all means, fuck her, but if shes that easy shes no good
>Ask her on a date, if she says yes, do something casual like coffee or a walk in the park or a hike or some shit. Dinner is cringy as fuck and reserved for actual couples
>When you are done with your date ask yourself this VERY important question: Do i actually like spending time with this person, or do i just want to get my dick in her?
>If former, then ask for another date, if latter then go back on the hunt. No point in getting a GF if you dont like her company

Hot girls are genuinely out of touch. Especially ones without an education / job. The latter at least have some other value set whereas the former only compare themselves on looks and Gucci Gucci, so they have no idea what's going on in the world and think they are a gift to it.

Why even want one? I have never been more unhappy in life than when i was with a girl.

It was probably the "wrong" girl.

>amazing grill > no grill > good-ok grill > everything else

Install gentoo

this is normie board
you fuck off