Is it normal that I ( 20 yo, female) feel disgusted by touching, hugging, kissing my relatives...

Is it normal that I ( 20 yo, female) feel disgusted by touching, hugging, kissing my relatives? So I never do that and yesterday my grandma kissed on cheek (long time no see her) and I almost died because of disgusts, I even almost started to cry. I fucking hate all this affection and being around my relatives. I've never been sexual abused (as far as I know but I thought about like maybe someone assaulted me when I was a child but my brains deleted this episodes of my life). I also remember when I was a child I hated hold hands with friends, not only with relatives. But I guess I could do all this things in relationship or with someone I really like, don't really know, I'm khv. Maybe that's because of my family? All members are autistic introverts. What's fucking wrong with me? Should I see a therapist?

Attached: index.jpg (277x182, 9K)

Sounds like actual autism, unliek the mem autism on here. Real autists will fucking like rape you if you touch them.

Either your relatives are evil or you are mentally ill, possibly autism.

>autistic introverts

Then again you already know what your issue is.

Also, your gender has nothing to do with your shit, faggot.

autism isn't a mental illness, it's a disability
you don't develop it over time, you're born autistic

could be autism or you could have been abused as a child.
you're an adult, stop letting things hold you back. If you don't like how this makes you feel, then practice getting over it.

It is a mental illness. It being genetic does not change that. The road you're on will have me claiming they're less human though if you want.

Bipolar, schizophrenia, and autism, they're all caused by the same damaged genes aren't they?

Also, you don't have to be disabled to have any of the three either asshat. And people that are born autistic can learn to compensate for it too. We're all born stupid after all and all have varying potentials.

I know how that feels
>want to be held by someone
>fucking hate hugging family members/being hugged by them
And wouldn't you know it my parents hardly talk to anyone except each other

Why this consider like an actual autism?

>fucking like rape
Did you mean "like rape" or like, rape

Uhh well whatever
I always thought there was a difference between mental illness and a disability but no classification is safe when it comes to genes. It comes down to how you treat the thing. If it can be treated holistically then it's not a disability, it's a mental illness. For example, no amount of counseling will make an autist less autistic, it's a disability. But counseling will help a schizo for sure, so it's a mental illness. I wonder if there's something like this for the race question.

Actual autists really dislike having physical contact.

So based on only one thing? I thought autism more complicated

If you're actually autistic that would explain it. I also had major issues with being touched when I was younger that were a result of deep-seated trust issues and an inability to be open or comfortable around other people.

Finding a place and people where I could be open and honest went a long way in fixing that. I'm still very no-contact with people I don't know well but I'm very touchy with the people I do trust. Making up for the lack of it elsewhere, I guess.

I would suggest trying to figure out the root cause of why you don't like the contact. Then, if this is something you want to change, try to find a comfortable, safe way to change it. Don't force yourself to because that only makes it worse. People should respect your space and you need to respect your own need for space. Perhaps un-intuitively, it's only by being respectful of your boundaries that people will find you becoming comfortable enough to let them in.

Mental illnesses can come from either brain damage due to genetics or exposure to poisons, or they can come from bad habits. Differentiating between the two is really hard; brain damage is not curable, bad habits are, and it can take years of trying to get over it.

I know I really hated being hugged and touched by my parents growing up; My grandparents divorced, my mother had been raped and my father had grown mentally ill due to exposure to chemicals and became histrionic. There was a lot of fighting between my parents through my and my sister. That manipulation and the kids at school not understanding the reason I was mean is because I was taught to be made me afraid of physical intimacy for a long time; its taken 2 decades to get over the abuse.

I would take some time to list out things you think are abusive or that have lead you to not like being touched, and possibly sit down with a school psychiatrist or a professional shrink and go over it with them. Avoid drugs, and understand it may take some time to get over it but that'll come with understanding of why you made the decision to not like being touched. It could be something as simple as being tickled too much as a child before you could remember for example.

It can also come from being disturbed or raised wrong in general. Nature and nurture includes more than poison and habits on the nurture side. Calling it habits is faggy as hell when nurture implies how you were raised. Calling that habits underplays what being raised means. You can't change who you are. Personality disorders are not curable after all.

Council does not help being schizophrenic you tard.

To dumb it down for you, psychological disorder is what it's all about. DISORDER, key word. If you create disorder they typically punish you or quarantine you in jail. The ones they feel sorry for rather than ashamed of they put in the looney bin.

>Council does not help being schizophrenic you tard.
It doesn't?

Why is OP specifying she's a girl
Is it to get actual advice because if this were a guy he would be told to kill himself

No. There is no cure for schizophrenia. One could say medication helps, but not council as council is just advice. Autism would be helped by council more than schizophrenia. Schizophrenia would effect logic, you can't reason with it. Autism you can reason with if the IQ is high. Meds have bad side effects though, for the record.

It's attention whoring. If I were mod I'd ban hammer this sort of shit for being bait.

Years ago I had urges to kill people; I saw a nice family walking down the street, and I hated them, and began to lose control, think of grabbing a knife or a gun.

One day it dawned on me this feeling was ridiculous. 99.9% of the population doesn't have this problem. What went wrong here?

I decided because I had mentally ill parents, never to accept affirmation or discouragement from them, or anyone else. You really can't get any more isolated, and I grew jealous at how other kids could get affirmation from teachers, their parents, their perfect little lives. We'd write about how our summers went; I spent them in my room, other kids spent them going to Disney world. I Lied on the report just to smooth things over.

On that day, my urges lifted, and I realized how ridiculous it all was. I also realized what I had survived, and that none of them would ever be able to appreciate it. That's the real problem with mental illness, it's hard as hell to describe.

The first step to curing mental illness is accepting you are in control. There are all sorts of people who need you to not be in control, or who will tell you that you are not, but the first step is to realize you are driving the ship, you are ultimately in control of what you are feeling, where you want to go, and who you want to be.

The second step is troubleshooting what went wrong or why you feel a certain way; look up cognitive restructuring on Wikipedia, I was doing those exercises before I think even most psychologists figure that one out, they came naturally to me.

The final step is gritting through it, accepting the pain and accepting you can be very wrong, accepting years have passed and you can't get those back, and deciding on what you think your time is worth vs what it is wasted on and moving on.

Some people do that naturally, some people need help.

I think that more people have violent urges than they care to admit out of fear of consequence. You become a suspect if you let your power level show.

Also, choice is as spook. It is what it is.

But nice post, albeit possibly naive.

I kind of feel this way, but it's just because my parents never showed me any physical affection so i'm not used to it

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, i actually have a crush on a girl like this. Except she won't even handle touching friends.
The only way is to get used to it or see a therapist

It certainly does or is at the very least helpful to have some demographic info you bitter dumbass.

Guarantee you wouldn’t have posted this shit if she was male.

god you guys are faggots
like you think everything is autism because you are all an autistic bunch

>Is it normal that I feel disgusted by touching, hugging, kissing my relatives?
Yes. Completely normal. Been there, done that.

>Should I see a therapist?
Fuck no. But consider finding a SO, so you can experience physical contact fully and stop idealizing it like a fool.
You do know you're repulsed by it because you're idealizing it, right?

I have no idea what's going on in this thread btw.

If 'she' were male he wouldn't have posted his sex faggot.

*dabs on this unwarranted hostility*