My mentally ill ex girlfriend who cheated on me messaged me a year later to taunt me in a subtle way...

My mentally ill ex girlfriend who cheated on me messaged me a year later to taunt me in a subtle way. I haven't responded but I want to, I've had enough of being on the receiving end of abuse. What should I say?

Attached: 1496426788673.jpg (540x540, 93K)

What did the message say?

DO. NOT. RESPOND.
She is prodding you, testing to see if you're still interested. It's a way of reassuring herself.

Don't block her either, she'll just think you're still hurt.

How do you hurt thots? Ignore them.
Simply ignore her OP. I know it hurts and I feel for you, but do not respond. Keep living.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 67K)

if you respond she wins. the only reason she would be doing this is to get something out of you.

you can use this knowledge on this website aswell, by ignoring trolls.

fuck you faggot

>How do you hurt thots? Ignore them.
I wish thots cared enough about me for this to be possible.

Why? He's right.
If she's messaging you then she clearly thinks about you.

She's not messaging me. She's messaging OP.

Don't respond. It's not worth your time if it's been a year. Responding just shows her you aren't over her after a year and then she wins no matter what you say. Don't say anything and get yourself a girlfriend you deserve that doesn't cheat on you and shows you love and respect.

You can get back at her by ignoring her. Shes a bully type person and best way to fight them is to ignore them. She will go mad when she sees that you have moved on and dont care about her AT ALL.

Those answers are so weak. As little kids they try to hide under blanket and pretend they were not taunted. If you don't know how to answer then yes, it's better to ignore. But common, get some skill to do that properly in future.

now that you mention it she do nearly make me consider attempting burrowing under cover weekly, nothing more to add

Attached: 02-funny-gif-171-owl.gif (250x250, 1.62M)

Attached: gif-octopus-burrowing.gif (480x270, 1.35M)

Attached: 006-funny-animal-gifs-dog.gif (318x200, 1023K)

who cares what some thot says. her shelf life is about 15-20 years shorter than yours. be successful, make more money, and date someone her age in 15 years, and you'll have the last laugh. that's the way a man gets even.

Nothing.
All she wants is attention, any response but silence gives her what she wants. Don't give that cunt what she wants.

Block her

absolutely the most devastating response for her would be no response

make fun of her mental illness

This. You get to them by doing really well in life.

Smells like bpd

no response at all or if you do want to respond only do a one word response that shows you don't really care and then don't say anything else

She's trying to draw you in. Do not respond. Any contact is the attention she desires.

Don’t take this seriously but, (power move) get a different phone text her really obscure and abstract phrases. Or something you think is funny. You get to have your cake and eat it to.

By reading it, taking it to heart, and responding, you are putting yourself back on the recieving end of abuse.

"Hey, sorry, I don't have this number in my contacts. Who is this?"

Fucking shredded the girl I did it to.

“who dis”

>all these responses
>no one has asked what the actual message was
Come on OP, let's see it

>>no one has asked what the actual message was
Literally the first reply.

Don't respond, OP. Ignore her, that will be the best for you and she will also be salty you don't give a shit.

Attached: Sakura_Kinomoto.jpg (310x233, 16K)

GIVE US THE MESSAGE YOU GIANT FAGGOT

Why haven’t you blocked every possible way for her to contact you?