How to inflict as much pain as possible without leaving marks or leaving as little of them as possible...

How to inflict as much pain as possible without leaving marks or leaving as little of them as possible? Asking for a friend.

Attached: shutterstock_225426601.jpg (500x367, 177K)

Irukanji venom

Depends on the victim. Is psychological torture an option or must it be physical? How much access to their body do you have, can you access their food/drink supply? Anything of that nature? Generally psychological pain is the best choice because you can't be legally charged for doing it, unless it's flat out harassment or something of the sort.

My friend has acess to absolutely every aspect of the subject. However anything psychological is absolutely out of question for a reason my friend cannot tell

Why?

Attached: IMG_3261.jpg (1200x1600, 188K)

>that pic
Kek
Alright. How far do you want to go? Mind if I ask the reasoning behind your friend wanting to torture someone? That way I can sort of gauge how much you may want to know. I mean, if they just called your friend a dick then physical torture really wouldn't be justified, would it?

The subject of my friend is a hyper aggresive fetal alcohol syndrome and an alcholic. Who does not respond to anything. My friend has to deal with him at work.

He might be a piece of shit but you don't know what quite fucked him up until you've walked a mile. I sort of feel sorry for him, whereas you and your friend both sound like fags.

I'm sorry if that guy hurt either of you but you are harming your future self by indulging in this spiteful and lowly behaviour.

Just confront him regularily, or tell the manager that he is a shitty coworker. Call his mom, or just beat him up.
Over-the-top revenge fantasies are for creeps OP, don't be a creep.

>ctrl+F
>waterboard
>0 results

Think about it OP. There is a reason why it is so effective and there is a reason why they want to ban it.

He is not a coworker. He is a "" client"" at my friends job. My friend has to take care of him however absolutely anything my friend does the only response from the subject is violence. All the managers are aware and look the other way aslong as there are not too much marks.

That will actually help in some situations thanks.

Being purposely vague on an anonymous advice board makes less sense.

More specifics would be nice! for all we know your friend could be a daycare handler for some mentally ill kid about to get waterboarded.

If the managers are aware, make them even more aware of the situation, to the point they can no longer ignore it. Put your foot down and demand action from them.

Hahaahaha.
Sweet Jesus, that's just great, just great. An aggressive failed abortion and a drug addicted, absolutely wonderful!
Honestly? If I were your friend, if I had access to his alcohol or something he was drinking, I would spike it. Not with anything that would kill him obviously, but put more alcohol in it. I'd say everclear but even just a tiny bit of that is pretty noticeable when it comes to taste, unless he was already shitfaced perhaps. Absinthe would be a good choice. Look into the stuff if you're not sure what it is already, very high alcohol percentage; I've only had it maybe 3 times but you really can't tell that it's any stronger than say, tequila. Not *too* pricey either. Hell, you can even do something as simple as putting laxatives in his food/drink. That would probably be the easiest choice actually. Spiking his drink would be somewhat noticeable no matter what, could always offer him a drink as well, tell him it's mixed with soda or something and isn't that strong. Your friend should do something that works into this tards' routine without looking suspicious but also without harming him too much. Since psychological action isn't an option and we only know he's an alcoholic all I can really come up with is what I've said.
This user has a point though. Getting him fired somehow would fuck him over more than too much alcohol in one sitting or a night of non stop shitting.

I don't neccesarily want to see this person get fired (apparently they are a ""client""), as much as I'd rather a non-violent solution that doesn't ostensibly involve sociopathy or waterboarding.

Mentally ill is correct. Its easy to judge from the sidelines. You think that the first choice is violence? Violence is the last and unfortunately the only choice for my friend in this scenario. Everything else has been tried over the course of a couple years.

The opposite, it's really hard to judge from the sidelines. I'm these posts as well, i'm trying to figure out exactly that, the true situation at hand but it's hard without any context.

The OP was really vague and I assumed it was from a person getting bullied by a coworker

And there's always another way. At the fork in the road, one can always choose the third path. Or make a path in between. If your friend is suffering from this, resorting to violence is hurting him too, the dude chose other ways initially. it might seem too late if the situation is escalated and (personally/emotionally invested in, family etc), but it's never too late to remove yourself from the situation. To get away.

OK here's all the context. Mentally ill patient in a mental clinic where my friend works that shits and pisses himself. Hyper aggressive does not respond to anything verbal actively tries to hurt everyone. Only does absolutely anything under the threat of pain.

Talk to managers, highly highly suggest taking on a new member of staff to acquaint with the violent individual, using a contrasting reward system using food and lax authoritativeness (tldr basically try introducing the good cop/fun aunt archtype into his life so that he might develop an anchor to hold onto)

On second thought idk man life is complicated and that seems so complex and hellish of a pickle. In the future hopefully there's robots to act as a proverbial 50-foot pole

>waterboarding
>total isolation
>sleep deprivation