27+ Thread

27+ Thread

Like are there legit only a small number of older anons left? Did everyone else escape or shoot themselves without telling me? Like over 40 threads are about youngfags and current relationships, the others normalfag problems or just obvious bait.

Am I the last social retard left on the site?

Attached: 27+.jpg (628x363, 45K)

>Am I the last social retard left on the site?
No, I can assure you of that.

Well one of the last *older* social retards left.

Sorry cant relate. I'm 26. Not some old piece of shit like u lol

Hi I'm 27. Please don't make me feel old.
Anons went to pol because they hate women. Everyone else got gud, popped babies, or died.
Here's my midlife crisis
>>Job is okay, is good at keeping me focused and busy but starting to dislike it because coworker drama due to hard working men getting laid off and replaced by women with more seniority who don't want to do the same work. Also not feeling as passionate about the field as I did before.
>>Debating Air Force, finish degree computer programming or try to get my foot in the door to work in Japan a second time.
>>Got red pilled about 2 years ago on female biology which is clashing with what I've been told all my life about pursuing a career and building a straight edge work mentality. Wondering if I should just do the conservative thing, say fuck all to the above and just ask my boyfriend to marry me asap so I can have his babies or some shit because apparently I'm gonna regret it later in life or whatever. I was told earlier in life that I was going to want a family when I'm older but I still hate babies and cringe at anything baby related.
Bonus. I hate people.

Attached: 7.jpg (326x1024, 61K)

what happened to all the 30+ threads that used to pop up occasionally

>27+
The threads should be 25+ and 30+. Those are the 2 real frontiers of becoming an old loser.

If we want to keep them alive we have to make a small compromise, 25+ and too many >le wrong generation flood the thread, 30+ and they just die. But to be honest, I have a feeling that we're the last losers of our kind.

DO what YOU want to do, it seems like you have some of your shit together. Stop taking the stupid redpills, they make even less sense than they used to.

Someone somewhere will always be disappointed in you, just make sure that someone isn't you 10 years down the line. You don't want babies, then don't have babies. Do what you want to do.

>But to be honest, I have a feeling that we're the last losers of our kind.
If youu look at the type of threads made here in Jow Forums you can see that most of people are teenagers or early 20s.

>So I know this girl from...
>How I talk with this girl...
>I just broke up with my girlfriend, I'm 22..
>I'm 22 and a loser, is too late for me?

The problem is the vast, vast majority of those types of threads made within your regular normie constraints, like they all have friends, sometimes an SO, a decent job, YOUTH, usually part of a fandom/group and there's a decent number from femanons as well.

I remember when the threads where made by anons usually older and usually one bad week away from becoming chris-chan.

I truly think we're the last.

30 years old here

I'm neither depressed, jobless or friendless. But I was that way at 27. Things can get better my friends.

What I need now is a gf, but at least now I'm emotionally stable and feel like I can actually try. A couple years ago the constant suicide thoughts made probably unsuitable for a relationship.

28, no gf for the last 6 years, ok job but long hours and not paying much (room and food for almost nothing though), virtually no social life outside of work though. Saving money to buy a flat and start having a life but I work in a shitty town, with mostly shitty people, where I don't want to spend my life. I'm also trying to get a M. Sc degree in 2020 to be able to get a better paying job if I can't persuade my employer to give me a better position or move me somewhere else.

I won't be able to have a family life until I figure out what I'm going to do in the next decade, or how I can make enough money to have one (life here is expensive), and I have a hard time interacting with girls so I don't bother with shitty relationships and just try to be polite to everyone. I (really) can't stand stupid girls and sometimes find myself hanging out with older lesbians.

I notice however how girls (not the good ones though, and often 25+) look at me differently when they know I have a stable job, decent skills, OK perspectives and am single.

>life here is expensive
Londonfag too?

I just turned 27 and I'm a virgin with no career, no future, my health is gone, and my best friend is dead. I wish I could just wither up and die.

> 30
> Good and well-paying job
> Apartment and summer house (mortgaged 10 and 20 years, I'm not some supersaver)
> Car
> 6-18 beers a day
> Two packs of cigs
> Occasional binges on games or series, otherwise scroll-scroll-scroll or watch stupid top tens on TubeYou
> Stoner best friend getting kid number 2 with a clearly mentally ill girl

Some things get better, some things get worse. I live in much nicer conditions now than when I smoked the bong 24/7, and health is still peachy except for bad cardio (physical labour job keeping me somewhat fit)

>Good and well-paying job
What is it?

Bump

36 years old and just now beginning to get my life together. Where do I go to meet women?

Online. if you have to ask this question past age 25, its online.

Dating sites? I'm not sure I'm desperate enough for that yet.

>36 and single, asking where he can meet women on Jow Forums
>not desperate

Uh.....sur....yea

>I'm not sure I'm desperate enough for that yet.
You're 36 man, what choice do you have?

What's desperate about dating sites?

Like screaming into the void. Most likely you get no response. Or you might get the attention of some eldritch horror.

For fuck's sake. You are 36, not a 16 year old Jow Forums incel. Everyone is on dating sites these days.

Time feels both so fast and so slow.
Perhaps because since I was a baby I knew this was me being reborn and being given a new perspective in the world.

I think I was a male in many past lives. The life I have now was a new challenge for me. But I always knew what I wanted out of life and did my best to survive and achieve it. In that way I feel I've lived so many lives and have the mind and soul of a 90 year old person. But also I realize time can pass quickly so I want to take in as much as I can.

My only goals involve stability and comfort and love. I don't desire much even though I could achieve it because it doesn't match my soul. I don't get too attached to anything and learn to follow philosophy of buddhism.

>I'm 27
>Female
>Set my own working hours and schedule freelancing
>I have tie and money to learn anything I want
>I can move around the world if I want
>I have a lot of life experience
>I don't compare myself to others
>I have struggled with mental illness but it is due to stress of other people
>I do like myself, I would only change my appearance slightly
>I want to makeup with my ex boyfriend and start over even moving to another country to do so
>I just hate the lingering pain in my soul, it's making me sick

I wrote this at 4am.....

I'm surprised how many other women are here now, or maybe that's because Jow Forums is a normie board. I usually posted in the Jow Forums 25+ thread

>28, f, dyke
>already have career and money
>trying to improve my looks via surgery and fillers
>actually working
>probably went from a 4/10 to a solid 6.5/10
>personality is still shit though
>flipsflop between inept child and cranky bitch
>going to sign up to every dating site soon
>essentially have less dating experience than a 14 year old
>plan is I'm going to try to use my improved looks to make up for this

Not sure how it will end up.

Attached: ELGyDsY.jpg (165x165, 7K)

Are you okay? You seem to say you are and you aren't.
>I wrote this at 4am.....
Maybe get some sleep.

I recognise you, practically the only female to appear on one of my 25+ (and probably 30+) threads. Obviously you had to turn out to be a lesbian, cos why would luck be on our side?

>I'm surprised how many other women are here now
I'm kinda surprised but like I said in the OP, us particular set of losers are almost as dead as the dodo.

Who says you have to be a loser to post here?

Yes, I don't think straight women really end up as social outcast 4channers unless they're total nutcases. Literally all they need to do is find a half decent male and mooch off his friend group

>Who says you have to be a loser to post here?
I'm hurt, I thought we had something in common. You don't but it generally attracts losers, or used to anyway.

>no matter how well I pull myself together, how high I climb at work, how clean I keep my home, or what I set my skills to create I can never undo the mistake that destroyed any future I had when I was a young teenager and I will never not be a minor laughing stock somewhere between jace connors and daxflame

Attached: 1475372321907.jpg (736x486, 38K)

You're imagining things. Losers have always been a minority on Jow Forums.

28/khhv

Been here since it was Jow Forums.com. Life never gets better.

>Like are there legit only a small number of older anons left?
No, you just changed it to 27+ instead of 25+, you moron.

I've been sick this week and also it's cold and neighbors are noisy and it's stressful. The parts of me that aren't okay are stress that is due to others... I can't sleep.. but I slept a lot being sick already.

Because you're not doing anything to make your life better.

Fuck, I'm 31...

>Career and money all set
>Live with girlfriend in cool downtown neighborhood
>Girlfriend isn't super hot, but she's cute, lots of fun
>Have lots of friends
>Car fully paid off
>Student loans paid off
>Helping younger sister with her loans
>Hiking vacations in National Parks regularly (not atm obv)
>Lost some hairline, but mostly stabilized
>Not obese, but starting to get out of shape

Also
>Depressed all the time

>We need a pity party echo chamber at nearly 30!
Holy fuck, guys. Get a grip, for real.

maybe try (((pills)))? I mean your life is basically great

It's downhill from here except it wasn't uphill to begin with. What would you have us do?

Yeah, I probably should try. Mental illness runs in the family, though it skipped my mom's generation. Both her mother and grandmother killed themselves, and her uncle has attempted multiple times.

I think the problem though is that, while my girlfriend is great and a lot of fun, she's a lot more outgoing and has a lot more energy than me. Living together can be kind of exhausting and smothering at times.

27 year old here, I'm here user

connection error connection error connection error

Got a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. Was laid off and haven't been hired again despite a year of experience and professional services helping.

Had an egf, she was up for marriage until she bugged out and decided I was gay and would cheat on her with men. Before that was getting to know a girl irl before I had a bad day, got too drunk and embarrassed her at a small get-together, and her and her friend decided to say I tried raping both of them when I was worshiping a toilet for four hours straight. You know how ugly you have to be before you embarrass a girl and her friend says you tried raping both of them?

There's pieces to this story that you are not telling us.

No, there aren't. The time I got drunk I had two teeth pulled besides the typical stomach upset, and I had no memory loss during the profuse vomiting. It was literally because the girl was ashamed and wanted to hurt me. She was someone I had to see semi-regularly after that, and she never apologized.

With the job applications, I have sent more than 80 total, in state and out of state, including referrals from a professional hiring agent. You're just too dense to understand some people get shit on in life. Fuck off you normie, go back to your normie sites and let losers have one place.

>You're just too dense to understand some people get shit on in life. Fuck off you normie, go back to your normie sites and let losers have one place.
Either you're trying to troll the thread into the ground or there are still anons this dense this late in life.

Ok I'm 24 BUT Im in foreign legion 3 more years which makes me 27, I'll be out with cash enough to get a flat a car and some saving for studies (got some stuff from army like nurse course and truck license) but i want to pursue sth in my life, which is learning sth, I'm good learner, but i dont like medicine/biology, not my stuff, i thought about either math studies, math teaching or IT techs(hardware). When I'll finnish studies I'll be 32 - Will there be place for me on job market? btw I got c1 english and soon c1 french

Where do you live user?
I live in Brazil and at the end of this prob gonna get my degree in electrical engineering after almost 8 years struggling with it, right now looking for internships

Anything but whining on Jow Forums.
Holy actual shit. Are you lying about being 27? You sound 17.

I'm in western New York (USA). Supposedly a lot of employment here but not for me.

You could probably get into power lines and stuff. I want to do more programming/development/machines and they're assholes about how much experience you need.

>Anons went to pol because they hate women
Give me a fucking reason not to and I may change my mind.

And dating sites are still shit. Best he'll get is some roastie single mom on those.

He's 36, not 22. It'd be surprising if women his age DIDN'T have children.

Lots of great girls can be found on dating sites. What are you on?

Not in my experience, man.

Yeah, he's 36. He can also afford to date younger women than he is. Which, if he has any brain, he'll do.

Younger women prefer older men. It's the best part about getting older.

>He can also afford to date younger women than he is.
>Younger women prefer older men.
Is that what Jow Forums told you?

He is correct. A guy in his 30s can date girls in their 20s and 30s.

No, that's what real life told me. When I was 18 a good chunk of my female classmates were dating way up, and now that I'm 25 it seems that most girls I know around my age date mid 30's.

Sure he can. But you're deluded if you actually think that being older in and of itself is going to make him more attractive than a man the girl's own age. Especially if he's only getting his shit together at the age of 36.

And if that user has any self respect he won't settle for some used up roastie.

Which is what he's getting on dating sites with women in their mid-30's.

27 year old autist here. My wife is on the spectrum too and it's our first anniversary in two weeks. Neither of us have anything special planned for it except me getting her flowers.

>And if that user has any self respect he won't settle for some used up roastie.
Are you old even to be in this thread?

>My wife is on the spectrum too
>it's our first anniversary in two weeks
Get her something special, something that brought you together the first time. Maybe something you're both autistic about. Take her to dinner.

What'd you do to get turned around?

I'm 25, so I figure it's a fringe.

Why, user, do you think you aren't dating used goods?

That's where you are wrong. Lots of girls prefer a guy in his 30s over a guy in his 20s. Why wouldn't they? They are attracted to men, not boys.

>Take her to dinner.
She's specifically said she doesn't want to make a big fuss about it and that she'd like to just spend the night in.

I'm here in my early 30s. Still trying to figure people out. If we agreed to meet while drunk, does it still count?

Maybe just get her a little trinket for her I guess.

keep it simple. no expectations.

>If we agreed to meet while drunk, does it still count?
Maybe.

>themselves without telling me? Like over 40 threads are about youngfags and current relationships, the others normalfag problems or just obvious bait.
>Am I the last social
no. but ur one of the oldest ones

Anybody know how to handle wasted time?

I'm 28 and never had a job, never known what I've wanted to do with my life, i've never had any interest in what society offers. KHV, no friends. I've just sat and done nothing but consume media for the most part, I leave the house fairly often for walks and going in to town but nothing more.

I've been low about all the years i've wasted, all the experiences and opportunities i've missed out on.

what kind of shit did you do as a kid

Not much, parents were poor and my dad was a piece of shit who refused to do anything and basically smothered/abused me. (Verbally/physically)

Used to like playing guitar but he ruined that making it all about him, other than just reading, music, video games. Escapism. Had friends in school and used to go out and play football (soccer) a lot, but we all drifted apart 1-2 years after school ended.

as in the french foreign legion? thats pretty badass you'll be able to work for all that black rock private military "security" companys

You must be straight up retarded not to have a wind farm job by now

Do you have autism? You're basically going to have to off yourself as soon as your caretaker dies, and judging by what you said you wont even bother to take care of them while they pass.

Not as far as I know. Depression and anxiety, usual shit.

I have those and i still have a job/passions.

Guess I just don't care about life. Got stuck in a routine I can't break, i'm comfortably numb.

I probably need therapy anyway, trying to get one but not much luck at the moment.

I also fantasize a lot, seems to keep me content somehow.

Not much to be honest, just kept trying until someone hired me. Having a job made me recover my self-esteem and having disposable income helps too (you buy a car, rent an apartment for yourself, etc).

What's your job?

Nothing you can pick up again and pursue as an adult?

Could start guitar again I guess. I would like to learn to draw, so I could torrent some art books and get some paper and mess around.

Something at least.

>can't leave my room and go downstairs because my roommate is there
Literally have been in bed for like 16 hours and starving because I'm too anxious. Moving in with people was a mistake. I miss being on my own

Is he mean or something?

No I just have a lot of irrational anxiety

>Everyone can get Tinder matches
>Getting a gf is easier than getting a job and getting fit
>You don't have a gf because you are: filthy, arrogant, creepy and/or just a bad person.

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING CLOSE MINDED SIMPLETONS?! LIKE SERIOUSLY IS 100IQ POINTS NOT ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE LIVING A DIFFERENT LIFE THAN YOURS?

They never leave the highschool mentality of comparison to everyone.

Lol I know that feel and I have that too. It's weird because I can give a lecture to 200 people (got over that anxiety) but then for some reason, I just don't want to be around people when I'm waking up late and feeling like a mess.

get started. something, anything.

Maybe I'll get an internship in databases even though i don't like programming very much, jobs in my city are low for my area, few industries etc... Isn't power lines, transmission and distribuition kind of boring? At least from my classes I got this impression, but I like the electromagnetics part of transmission lines.
Since I took a class of finite element analysis I kinda dream of designing electric motors and generators, but I think it's very niche. What do you think of this area?
Anyway, maybe try looking for what you can do as a freelancer?

Just my humble opinion but I would advice picking a hobby with a steep learning curve. It really demotivates you and you don't have all that much time as an adult. You should pick something that can be learned easily enough with few hours and can remain fun for a long time.
For example, I got into swimming. You can make progress in a few weeks and you really feel good about having learned to do something well. Then you can always keep improving. Lots of sports are like this.
But then I also picked piano. I wish I could play but realistically I'm terrible and it requires tens of thousands of hours of boring repetitive practice for you to get any good at all and feel good about yourself. Not exactly a great hobby.

32yo KHV

>Spent all my life so far working on my career
>Got to go around the world
>Recently made it into a management role, despite being 10 years younger than all the others in an equivalent role
>Making good money, can take a holiday once a year, saving up for a house
>Have a few good friends (from various jobs over the years) who have my back
>Spend my free time working on models (trains), reading (history, occasionally philosophy and increasingly poetry) and walking/hiking/jogging
>Now kinda want a relationship and kids
>Completely ignored any and all romantic relationships up until now, no idea how to get a gf

I could be in a far worse situation.

Part of me wishes I'd stayed in my home town in the country and found myself a cute country girl as some of my friends from back then have. But the path I've been on is interesting too and of course there's no going back so no use lingering on what could have been. Perhaps I can still find a cute country girl, although having expectations like that isn't healthy.

Literally ask your friends to help you out. Naturally ask the most well connected and responsible people.

>perhaps I can still find a cute country girl, although having expectations like that isn't healthy.
No it's not. You're basically schizophrenic about your identity. I am too because I am the same as you. You grew up as a country boy but the journey you took is one of adventure which is the exactly opposite of being a country boy. Now you want a girl that suits your former self but not your current self. It just doesn't make sense. You won't find nor attract any country girls and even if you do, they won't be a good fit. I have actually had this realization quite recently. You should try to find like minded women but at the same time you should be a bit more open minded (just don't get roped by a single mother, lol).

>Am I the last social retard left on the site?
No.

I'm 34 and my life is pretty fucked. Came here on day one when it was just a few boards and CP was rampant. Finished school, finished university, currently working part time while writing a PhD thesis. Still live with parents in ghetto. No real perspective in life. Haven't had a gf since 2008, despite multiple opportunities. No real interest in it either at this point, although sometimes I feel lonely and wonder what it would be like to have a daughter or a son. Trying to stay fit, live healthy, trying to distract my mind with work, gym, vidya, art.

It could be a lot worse, it could be a lot better. I'm not complaining. Most people on this planet don't have constant access to clean water and electricity.

Sometimes I dream of what could have been. But when I look at people from my childhood who are married with children, it appears most of them are not happy at all. I see couples break up all the time, people dying, all kinds of tragedies. Even rich people living shitty lives or become sick. All things considered, I'm faring pretty okay. As long as I can afford internet and vidya and don't get a serious illness, it's okay.

Attached: snsd seohyun.jpg (1321x878, 118K)

Yes, very well put. Thank you.

Not being able to have that hurts, but I don't have much trouble putting it behind me.

I think hanging onto a specific vision of what you want your life or a part of your life to be like is a mistake. My career taught me that. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted to do, and what I'm currently doing bares no resemblance to it. It's actually more interesting because it was something I never predicted or even conceived of, which also makes it more exciting.

Being open minded and accepting of all offers is a better approach (with a caveat like what you mentioned, as to not get exploited).