Be me, 17 khv

>be me, 17 khv
>decide I've had enough, start getting friends and what not
>within a month of this I get a lot of friends, make out with long time onetisis, go on dates with a lot of girls

All good, now 18
>meet Qt on Christmas
>7 days since we've been in a relationship
>she posted pics of us on Instagram, she said I'm the first one she ever posted pics with
>sends me Qt texts all day, basically pic related
>very weird and Qt
>big titty, wears all black, white hair, bluest eyes ever
>She saved all my photos, tries to imagine me without a shirt, obviously sexually interested
>I love her so much
>I can't get used to the idea

>can't get used to this life, from average Jow Forums corner autist that doesn't shower or speak to having a very popular girl as gf and a lot of friends
>I sometimes miss my misery
>also some imposter syndrome
Help?

Attached: 1531596608774.jpg (569x425, 45K)

Fuck you

Question mark (?)

Not the person that replied, but I can only assume that the person said that because it seems you have achieved something many of us on this godforsaken site would like to have, and yet are still unhappy.

It's of course - a perfectly valid question to ask on this board, but speaking at least for myself, having a blue eyed, big boobs, QT gf Christmas romance is what I want. So to hear that you "miss your misery" is disheartening at best, and completely fucking retarded at worst.

Again, if true you're obviously allowed to feel however you want, but my advice would be try and appreciate what you have and realize that being in a relationship with someone is a RESPONSIBILITY. Try and be the type of person that your gf needs. Support her emotionally. Don't be a selfish a-hole. Put your history of degeneracy aside and take this as an opportunity for a fresh start.

Perhaps part of what you miss is simply times of solitude, and being alone. Take time to be an introver and "recharge your batteries." Take an hour or so a day to simply sit and be quiet with yourself. Read a book, take a walk, bake some cookies, start journaling.

Attached: 1524420627390.gif (500x418, 885K)

>I sometimes miss my misery
I know this feel. You'll grow out of it.

You're 18, get over yourself. Everyone changes at that time.

How did you get into this relationship? You should be giving us advice rather than the other way around lol

Social circle game, she wrote me on 23, 24 I was over at her's and we made out (trough I made out with another girl the same day), we kept chatting and I realized she's an introvert, a huge history nerd, has the body of a Greek Goddess, amazing music taste, she likes me too, called me her bf by 30th, she got someone to drive over at the party I was on the 1st for the midnight kiss, we met again yesterday and we couldn't get off eachother.
She's amazing, I said I don't have any rings or accessories, she said she'll buy them for me, posted pics of us already, everyone said we make a great couple.
But that's all I know, apparently 5 people worked to get us together, idk why.
She wants to fuck too, she's on her period now but I'll try to have her over soon™

Attached: 1536579902490.jpg (235x235, 15K)

>Not the person that replied, but I can only assume that the person said that because it seems you have achieved something many of us on this godforsaken site would like to have, and yet are still unhappy.
I know, I'm from here since 13, I'm Jow Forums itself, I know the feel of >tfw no gf all too well
>is disheartening at best, and completely fucking retarded at worst.
Yeah I'm aware of that
>Again, if true you're obviously allowed to feel however you want, but my advice would be try and appreciate what you have and realize that being in a relationship with someone is a RESPONSIBILITY. Try and be the type of person that your gf needs. Support her emotionally. Don't be a selfish a-hole. Put your history of degeneracy aside and take this as an opportunity for a fresh start.
This is what I want, I love her, haven't said it yet but I'm crazy over her, and thanks for getting me
>Perhaps part of what you miss is simply times of solitude, and being alone. Take time to be an introver and "recharge your batteries." Take an hour or so a day to simply sit and be quiet with yourself. Read a book, take a walk, bake some cookies, start journaling.
Will try this, maybe I'm just tired from the constant socializing

>I was over at her's and we made out (trough I made out with another girl the same day),
Oh... so you were basically already a normie. I guess that advice won't apply to me. Thanks for the post though.

I'm in the same shoes as you WERE although I just turned 18.
How the fuck did you turn it around?

This

I was average autist #3991, black boots, black hoodies, no shower, can't hold eye contact.
At 17 I started following plans and shit, I'd close myself in my room and workout for hours till I was confident with my body (pic related), got a job, read a lot (how to make friends and influence people, the rational male, the book of pook, meditations by Marcus Aurelius etc/), I'd walk outside and stare at people while walking to make eye contact and hold it until they break it and not me, I slowly got confidence and people started to hang out with me.
Now a fake normie that follows all social interactions and relationships like I'd be following a 12 step program, if you look deep enough inside me you realize this is not natural and not who I am.

Attached: IMG_20180709_150742.jpg (2976x3968, 3.89M)

Come on man, it's clear that you were already a normie.

I wasn't one month before that, I kissed like 4 girls, and that's including gf

You look great. I'm too fucking skinny for that, I'm literally 103 pounds at 5'6. The cards I was dealt with are shit.
I can't get a royal flush with 2 and 5
>how to make friends and influence people
I heard this book getting recommended a lot here, I will check it out.
But how do you get those friends? Did you just go out and join a random friend circle? What do you actually do??

Also, can you like give some at home workout tips, I can't afford gym. Like how many push ups, sit ups, pull ups and stuff and how often?

Nope, I only started going out this year, starting from September, first kiss October.
Friends around that same time, I basically didn't talk to anyone 3 years of HS, I'd go to school and home right after, no friends, no girls, notin.
All I had was 20 tweeter accounts for shit posting, some meme Facebook pages, a very active Reddit account and I'd hold risk threads on Jow Forums before that was banned, and that was my life, that's all I did.

>Be me
>21
>Worse than kissless virgin
>Never even held hands

Attached: jonded.png (318x678, 298K)

That's perfectly normal for someone your age though.
This is also extremely normal. Some of us here are 25 year olds who never kissed even 1 girl.

Pic related app, the work out is an old Reddit recommended one, but imo it's the best there's ever been when it comes to aesthetics.
And yeah, get confidence to talk to people and talk, you'll say a lot of shit as you make up the rules and realize what is what, once you have one friend it's easier and easier to get others.
I was really bitter and a huge asshole, just be a friend a people will be friends with you, as you get more experience you'll be able to choose from them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-174543.png (1080x1920, 371K)

Why do people mention hand holding as if it's something you do before kissing someone? If you never kissed someone obviously you won't have held hands. Holding hands isn't a milestone. Some people have kissed and had sex but never held hands.

Cause sometimes little kids/middle schoolers will hold hands and not anything beyond that. I've never even experienced the innocence of young puppy love. And, at least for me, it's more about the act of being with someone - the tenderness, the intimacy, etc. than it is necessarily even about sex. I was trying to say that I've never even experienced that sensation of closeness with someone and them liking you back.

I don't know if that makes any sense. I'm sure it sounds completely autistic but I'm trying to at least explain myself.

Attached: Blank+_68cec2b2ef9faa6d48e791cdf00f244c.jpg (326x326, 31K)

If it makes you feel better, many normies don't experience that intimacy and tenderness, just casual sex.

>the work out is an old Reddit recommended one
Well which one was it? Tell me exactly word by word what I need to do.

You, my user, have just caught OP in the lie, good job.
Bonus points for doing it unintentionally

It's the one in the app, and it's actually still the recommend routine on Jow Forumsbodyweightfitness, it's just too much shit to post, cause there's different levels for each exercise and a shit ton of stretching

>tfw my phone isn't good enough to be able to download that app

Attached: 1542141404193.png (293x293, 126K)

>a open source app made by two bored teens
>literally just text and GIFs
Man I'm sorry
Go on Reddit, Jow Forumsbodyweightfitness and read the sidebar then

I've never used reddit, which one do I go for? Training guide? Run me through this.

So green is the routine itself, you'll have the name of the exercises and some info, but you should read the training guide for exercise progression and other such things, just read a bit and you'll "get it". Watch videos of the exercises you don't know and their progression, maybe lurk the page if you feel like it.

Attached: IMG_20190105_191609.png (1080x1920, 235K)

I'll try, thanks Chad

>everyone says "just be yourself"
>apparently being fit and ripped is also a requirement
>even being the bodybuilder kind of fit is the opposite of "yourself"

Attached: 1510162524642.jpg (412x351, 22K)

This, this post right here, this is it, thank you user

Attached: bcb23f6.png (422x424, 16K)

Attached: 1530036858098.png (800x2000, 187K)