Gf's small tits

My gfs small tits bother me a little
My gf is 20, she is 169 cms tall and has 73 kgs
She has gotten chubby in last few months, but she has aa cups despite her weight. She would look really better if she had bigger breasts. Is there hope her boobs will still grow?
I dont want to dump her over such a thing because she is a good girl, but it kinda bothers me. Are there some types of food she could eat or something? Give some tips bros

Attached: f2dabb3d9409dddfebecb9e42e43e380.jpg (606x800, 99K)

I’m sorry Breh.... she may grow a cup size after getting pregnant, but that’s pretty much that. It may grow into her 30s as well, but more like they lose elasticity

I fear that this is maybe a hormonal issue, her nipples are inverted also. Maybe she has PCOS or something, i dont know why would her tits be so underdeveloped

Maybe chance her emotional stability and get her on BP?

Breast size is 100% genetic and short of implants there is nothing you can do

BP is blood pressure? Like blood pressure pills?

It is weird because her mother and sister both have big breasts, she is only aa cup in her entire family

No silly
Birth control

just have her get a boob job

But how's her brap game?

Yeah I have seen people die because of boob jobs and suffer long term consequences. Plus the high price. But I mean... your decision.

No. It's her decision.

Get her pregers

Well, an easy way for her to APPEAR like she has bigger tits is to wear push up bras. Also, as others wrote, they might grow as she gets older. Have patience. I hope it works out for you two.

Atleast her ass is pretty big, but bigger breasts would make her look more proportional

Boob job is not really an option, atleast until she gets pregnant since boobs fully develop during pregnancy, im hoping for a miracle boys
And boob jobs could be dangerous as i have heard

Thanks for replies, i hope it will solve somehow

I also heard fenugreek helps, and some androgen blocators like spyronolactone help breasts development but we are not too fond on stuff that messes up your hormones like those medicines

No, they won't grow, OP.
And once she gets preggo, they will become flat again IIRC.

Just keep loving her man, since flat chested girls are usually the cutest and you're closer to her heart when you put your ear in her chest (something like that), beating fast yet you feel this warmth inside you knowing the fact that she loves you lots!

pic related but not for you, OP.
:_;

Attached: 1537018618546.jpg (400x441, 47K)

Breast implants have no effect whatsoever on pregnancy and lactation. You should Def make her implant some.

Chubby and flat doesn't really work though, as OP said it looks disproportionate. Skinny or slender, even with wider hips, and small chests can look really nice.

My gf is 24 and her tits have gone up a cup size (band is the same measured at two different lingerie stores so it's legit titty meat) over the past 2 years. I've heard that the rapid growth of puberty will never happen again excluding rare occurrences after 2-3 pregnancies, but outside of that boobs can still slowly grow until 26-28 so either don't give up hope for a few years or knock her up a few times and hope for the best.

Oh yeah, forgot OP's gf is chubby and getting more so.

OP, then just cutoff the shit food and make her become skinnier for the sake of HEALTH and not for becoming "prettier", since I'm 110% sure she will say something against you for trying to convince her to eat healthier.
Protip: try to get some healthy recipes and add some dressing or something a little bit sweet or savory so she starts eating it and gradually reduce sugar, etc.

Girls are fucking LAZY.

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_60mai__f961da743c5929e492daf23a2328cd1a.jpg (750x1060, 457K)

>Chubby and flat doesn't really work though
Disagreed. It's unironically my favorite body type.

OP, if you don't want her, give her to me.

Bruh, inverted nipples can be a sign of breast cancer

>20
>boob growth spurt
Just dump her because women dump guys for their dick too.
>inverted nips
yeah run before cancer bills rape you up the ass
Boobs get uglier after breastfeeding, you are dumb.

Attached: VTSu3lo_d.jpg (640x360, 18K)