>Be a black guy
>Raised in a good, sensible household
>Studying to be a lawyer
>Meet white girl at same school as me
>Start dating
>She's from a really rough family
>Visit them last night with GF
>Her dad got angry at me and called me a nigger

What do? I tried to be as calm as possible with his pot shots at me throughout the night but that was too far. I just walked out of the house, didnt say anything and drove off. My GF has been trying to call me and texted me about 15 times in a row but I Haven't responded. I feel disappointed she didn't speak up or say anything to him. What do?

Attached: 1546386071989.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?client=ms-android-verizon&um=1&ie=UTF-8&lr&q=related:PoLLRtCqvgiaZM:scholar.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What do?
Stop dating white women

Keep away from our women

Keep this in mind how you respond will say the kind of person you are. More often than not when you say that to someone of your ethnicity especially men they will react in an aggressive fashion and physically attack you. Don't be that man, be the bigger man. Nothing will look better on your end than to react in a civilized manner. I can guarantee if you do this more people will sympathize with you than if you stoop to the level of a racist.

Listen to what your gf has to say, believe me it's not easy speaking against your parents if they controlled your life to a certain extent. If she loves you she will eventually.

GYOW

I'm not american, but I know that americans find the word 'nigger' offensive, isn't it just an old term for a black person? That aside, just end your relationship with your girlfriend, it doesn't seem like she respects you enough to stick up for you when her father is acting hostile towards you for no good reason.

Damn, should've been like " oh I'll show you a nigger" and slapped him. But don't be too hard on your girl she was probably just as shocked as you and didn't know how to respond

Typical nigger behaviour, resort to violence over words. That's why you get shot, Tyrone, stop chimping out.

Yeah this is why I tried my best to not speak or react in any loud or aggressive manner. I just walked out the house as calmly as I could and drove away. It disappoints me that even though I was calm and professional, came well dressed in a suit, spoke to his family with dignity and care, he still couldn't treat me like a human being and had to try to degrade me for no reason. My GF claims that he has never done anything like this before, but I am the first non-white guy she's dated so maybe I triggered something in him

Its very offensive and is a word used only by racists or people pretending to be racist for edginess. Keep in mind its not the same as "nigga" as used by black people to each other. The word "nigger" with the hard R is exclusively used by white people to be offensive

you sound as if you are Ben Carson tier black person, and i respect that.

I'm honestly surprised that he called you that in person , that means he probably has been a controlling and terrible father to his daughter. There is honestly nothing you can do in those situations, as for right now . Besides, you're in love with the girl not the family.

Just be a good person and do everything you can to prove that you really do care for her.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Dad probably abused her, makes sense that she didn't speak out.

Mad wite boi

Why are you bothering asking this board? You realize most of the people here are idiots who expect black people to never stand up for themselves right? Most will probably try to sabotage you since the mere idea of a black dude dating a white women pisses them off.

Dump her. She didn’t stand up to you even before her Dad called you a nigger. You can do better than her, and dealing with her shit family is only going to make you unhappy.

based

I'm not a racist and I have nothing against you, I just really don't see how the word nigger is offensive, there are much worse racial slurs out there, but nigger is the anglo pronounciation of the words negro from Portuguese or Spanish, which simply mean black. Nigger is just a reference to black skin, and should be just as innocous as 'black person'.
>Keep in mind its not the same as "nigga" as used by black people to each other. The word "nigger" with the hard R is exclusively used by white people to be offensive
They're exactly the same word with exactly the same meaning, with just one version spelt phonetically. Even if someone calls you a nigger, you'd be better off not letting them get an emotional reaction out of you.

This
Facing a chock, we humans can only stay still, get away or destroy everything

OP is a Black Man, not a nigger

I respect that. Response to situation is an absolute class act.

I sometimes face similar things, though very rarely. I'm a Pajeet in a small, white country. Apart from casual shit, white people aren't racist in any meaningful sense IME. The most racist people on the planet are Indians and Asians.

Keep on keeping, OP. No advice for alternative situation, but here's hoping cracker pops comes around.

Attached: d_ancona0_371c73779ca987b7487f36a05de29856.fit-2000w.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

If it's the same thing how come I rarely if ever hear black folk calling each other nigger. They say things like what's good muh nigga, but I have rarely if ever heard nigger between them. It's not the same thing.

I agree with this user. The word is only as powerful as people will let it be.

It's the difference between a friend calling you "piece of shit bitch" affectionately and a stranger calling you "piece of shit bitch" while getting aggressive and all up in your face. One is a joke, the other is a threat.

Friendship and trust make a lot of things okay that wouldn't be otherwise.

Put a white power bumpersticker on his truck...

I would also like to add that this is biologically coded into our brains, too.

To summarize: There's a part of our brain that handles positive and negative stimulus. One half handles positive, and when something stimulates it it trigger curiosity, approach, and engagement with the positive thing. "Hey, this game is fun! I want to play it more."

The other half handles negative stimulus, and stimulus to this half triggers anxiety and avoidance behaviors. "his party is really loud and annoying and I don't know anybody here. I want to leave."

This all makes sense. However, the context can also change. If you're in a safe place and you feel comfortable and secure and in control, even a negative stimulus can be a positive thing. While in this calm and relaxed and happy state, stimulus in the negative area still leads to approach behaviors.

It's why BDSM is pretty popular. Pain while sexy things are happening and while you feel safe with the partner can become something nice and fun and exciting.

The opposite is also true. When stressed out, freaking out, depressed, or otherwise in an overwhelmingly negative state of mind, stimulus anywhere, even in the positive zone, triggers an anxious and avoidant response.

It's why even nice things or time with friends or your favorite games can be infuriating or exhausting when you're already stressed.

The context of the situation entirely changes our reaction to it. This is hard-wired into us, and everybody experiences this. You can't change this. The only thing you can do is to try to reduce stress, or try to reduce your reaction to the resulting impulse/behavior. but you can't just make yourself like something or be okay with it like that.

Stop hating your own and date within your own race

Attached: blacked single mother 12.jpg (720x814, 46K)

>I'm black
uh-huh.
then why are you on Jow Forums?

>, isn't it just an old term for a black person
Black user here and it is an /extremely/ offensive slur, the worst thing you could call a black person. It's not just an old term, it's a derogatory term for slaves and modern day hood niggers, the lowest scum of the country.

Not sure if I should call you a dumb frogposter or a nigger coon porch monkey. Regardless, her dad did a good thing.

Now here’s the real redpill for you nigger, you might want to prepare yourself for this one. The girl never cared about you. She never liked you. She just wanted to make her dad mad. The whole reason she dated you is so she can show her dad she’s rebellious. The reason she didn’t speak up for you was because you weren’t her focus. Her focus was on her dad. While you got butthurt for being called a nigger, she was full of happiness because she made her dad mad. Everything went according to plan in her books. Dumb spook.

Then niggers should stop calling each other niggers if they get so butthurt about it. That’s like white guys calling each other bro then getting mad when a black guy uses the word bro. Just shows how dumb niggers are.

Fuck off, nigger. Go make coon kids.

Just suck his dick bro.

This guy right'ere

The word hasnt dies cause of niggers useing it all the time. Like Morgan Freeman once said: "Biggest problem for blacks in USA is other blacks."
I try to be respectful and nice, but 9 out of 10 times i meet a black person it turn out hes reall nigger.

Yeah, I agree with not asking Jow Forums. You're bound to get hateful posts and people trying to rile you up because you mentioned your black. However, I don't think he should dump her. He should at least listen to what she has to say and since he knows her family is rough, it's not out of the realm of possibility that her dad is potentially abusive.

I personally just don't see any point in trying to please parents in these types of situations. You know your S.O. better than your parents and vice versa, so they shouldn't be the ones deciding whether that person is worth being with when you're both adults.

I'm from a Nigerian household, so my parents expect my siblings and I to marry Nigerians that are "respectable" in the eyes of my parents, disregarding the fact that neither of my parents are fully Nigerian (my father even spent a fair portion of his younger years in the UK and then Canada). I have no intentions of marrying someone only if my parents approve and I'm pretty sure they know that by now. I'm ranting at this point, but OP, definitely needs to try and hear out his girlfriend before calling it quits.

You should call your GF. Her dad is an asshole and you did the right thing, but don't leave her in the dark about it. She probably had 0 idea what to do, but you two should definitely talk it out.

Stop being a Lil bitch and awenser your phone, you chose her a white women, so now you deal with it, talk to her and man the fuck up, if you allow words to control you than anyone can control you, and she's not there to protect you, your the man you do the protecting, and for crying out loud, if you have an attitude like that and want to be a lawyer you might as well quit now you don't seem to have the keep it cool mind set, get your shit together.

>I feel disappointed she didn't speak up or say anything to him
It's understandable, but standing up to parents is easier said than done to a lot of people, especially if they grew up in rough houses where instead of becoming rebellious teens they chose to keep their head down.
Cut her specifically some slack for it, at least for this instance.
That being said there's probably nothing much you could do, weigh the pros and cons of the relationship, is the relationship worth dealing eventually with the father who blatantly doesn't care for you for no reasonable, uh, reason?
There's no right answer, you could stick with her hoping she'd side with you or you could cut your loses and figure that this relationship, despite that girl being nice, isn't worth it.
I'm not even going to touch on the subject of potential marriage, which would be the same, but much. much more.
That being said, the way I see it, if she doesn't confront him later, or stand up for you against him, than this really is a lost cause.

Also just so we're clear, the chances of her father learning to accept you are astronomically low, at the best case scenario he might be convinced to shut up by his daughter, but even then he would resent you.
Bottom line is this; you have a choice between maintaining a relationship with pretty heavy baggage that isn't going anywhere, or you cut your loses.
I personally wouldn't pursue it, but it's entirely up to you.

Also, answer her calls, at least hear her out.

Attached: sims cat.jpg (764x1024, 218K)

If you grew up in a house with a racist father, and you started dating a black person, you should warn them preemptively.

The fact she didn't is weird.

She didnt choose her family, dont blame her for the dickhead father. Also, put a mixed raced baby in her that'll get him mad.

I can think of a couple of reasons she might have done this (not expecting him to actually be that bad or hoping he'd change his mind for the better if he meets him), but that's really a moot point now, what's done is done, now the question is where to take this next.

Tbf, it's possible that she didn't know her parents would react the way her dad did. It's not unheard of that people are fine with their children having friends that are a minority, even inviting them over for playdates or whatever, and then react the way OP's gf's dad did when the person they're bringing home is a love interest.

It will also make a kid with identity issues who is going to be bullied a lot unless you shelter and coddle him, but hey at least you really stuck it to those fucking racists right? FUCK YOU DAD

Are you projecting?

I wouldn't take it personally.

I think he just trying finding something to blame for his hardship, ie makes other feel like shit.

I'm guessing OP and his GF are americans, and I can't imagine half black kids being that rare of a sight there.
Kids are never bullied for any reason other than weakness, kids like teasing those who don't fight back, the excuse, be it being mixed, nerdy or posting something embarrassing on the internet, doesn't actually matter, it's an MO more than a reason.

No just telling it like it is. It's always been that way for mixed children in history. Unless you have an extremely strong family bond it's just going make life 50% harder for them.

If you honestly think making a race mixed baby is a good idea just to piss off someone's racist relative your kid is going to hate you just as much as you hated that relative but honestly the
>Fuck racism maaaaan
Kind it crowd doesn't usually think that far

She is not her father, nigger is just a word that represent an emotion why do you even care?

>and I can't imagine half black kids being that rare of a sight there.
They're called Oreos and mocked, more so by the blacks than the whites. Like they'll get beaten up for being too white

Whites get bashed by the jewish media and comics all the time, deal with it. It's funny how niggers put on this tough act yet get upset like bitches when you call them 'nigger'. And go for your own women, nigger.

So, you're not mixed race yet you're saying it's harder for mixed race people to live? Why again?
I'm mixed, 50white 50black, and also adopted, yet I grew up just fine with no bullying.

You've been listening to too much Childish Gambino. Mixed races are accepted in both community's. Unlike whites, African American people don't care about the percentage you are.

>So, you're not mixed race yet you're saying it's harder for mixed race people to live?
Yup
>My life is fine and I'm an Oreo
Did you happen to go to a public school in a low income area or were you the type of mix raced kid who was sent to an extremely sheltered school away from the "poors"? Well, you're adopted, soooo...

Yeah, in my personal experience mixed kids that aren't sheltered get the shit beaten out of them and end up having identity issues. It's not like your life is ruined by being racemixed but unless you're in an extremely liberal and controlled environment there is going to be issues. Especially if there are gangs in your school.

Even as an adult people will judge you by virtue of your birth

>African American people don't care about the percentage you are
>Doesn't know about light skinned niggas
HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Unlike whites
I won't make any claims about black communities, but whites definitely don't care what percentage you are. They're too terrified to talk about race.

I went to multiple public schools in my county, most in Downtown San Diego but I live in north county.
Your anecdotal evidence is shit and you need some sources to back your claims up.
Try to not speak for groups of people you aren't a part of, have zero experience in, and have no idea about.

Only if they're liberal whites, white pride isn't just a Nazi thing but instead of saying white pride they'll just be proud of being Italian or German. Actually, for whatever reason it's the Irish who do this the most

Still considered black, but hey if you're not 100% aryan as proved by 23&Me then you're not white.

>I moved schools a lot
Uh huh. Like i said. Sheltered.

>Uhh if you're not mixed you can't talk
I had friends who were mixed who got the shit beaten out of them
>Post sources about racism being an issue in society
Lol, post sources about ethnocentrism not being an issue in society

>Still considered black
>Americans
AhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I went to multiple public schools in my county, most in Downtown San Diego but I live in north county
Topkek

>Mixed races are accepted in both communities.
That REALLY depends on where you come from. Culture changes every 100 miles or so.
>Unlike whites, African American people don't care about the percentage you are.
Sure! That's must be why I've heard the insults light skin and half-breed out of black people's mouths. In a community where being civilized is "acting white", they're so accepting!

OP, here's the deal. Niggers come in every color, as far as I've seen. It's about character, not color. I say that, myself being as pale as Casper. Your girlfriend's father is a nigger for immediately assuming that you're one. She isn't much better for not defending you, but she may have just been shocked senseless- it happens.

>Sheltered because I moved schools a lot
Excuse me? Are you retarded or just a professional goal post mover?
I moved schools a lot because WE WERE POOR. San Diego is fucking expensive.
You made the claim that being mixed race makes your life 50% harder and they get beat up all the time.
You made the claim, now post the source.
>inb4 more anecdoctal evidence

Not even him- but you won't accept any evidence they give you, so why should they bother?

>We we're poor
I fucking doubt it if you were able to move so much. Americans lmao
>You made the claim that being race mixed makes life harder now back that you with sources or else being racemixed doesn't matter at all
>Also stop using anecdotal evidence j went to 4 high schools in *San Diego* and never had issues with being bullied ever
I can't even...

What evidence can I bother to give him? It's like trying to prove that sunlight is warm or that water is wet. The sheer amount of denial this sheltered ass kid has is just incredible.

There isn't any evidence. A post simply saying
>I know mixed race people and they get beat up
Is just as much evidence as a post that says
>I know white people and they all have silver spoons

If you make a claim and going so far to even state percentages, then you better have a source to back that claim up.

Maybe it depends on where you are. In my experience, no one's going to give you shit for being mixed. I've legitimately never seen that happen before outside of movies and Jow Forums. Hell in my experience, whenever someone has mentioned they're mixed, people just ask stuff like "Cool, which parent is from where? Did they grow up here?"

Contact the police.

>use anecdotal evidence to make a claim
>surprised when given anecdotal evidence refuting claim
Oh I don't know, a study done on mixed race people growing up that shows they get beat up 50% more as you claim instead of just saying
>lol I posted it so it must be true

>There is no evidence of race mixed people facing adversity ever in the history of mankind
I just... I can't begin to tell you how hard I'm laughing. Do you really want me to start posting examples of ethnic tensions because I mean I will

Attached: 1545434981562.jpg (480x480, 42K)

exactly, I mean we use the word all the time although black people called their white slaves "bro's" for centuries. oh wait..

for the real racists inbetween the trolls: thinking like that is just treating yourself like a dumb person.

@OP: let her tell her story, but to me its a real shady character trait not to step up for you that moment. Can't imagine a long term future with such a familiy.
and fuck that white trash idiot.

>moving goal posts yet again
Still waiting to see any evidence or studies

I'm mixed. I've lived in the deep south all of my life. I'm poor as hell and grew up with a single mom. I never really got picked on more than anyone else. People tried to start shit with me at various times but I always stood up for myself. Sometimes people ask me "what I am", but otherwise things are pretty okay. I've got to agree with

Again, that's probably because you've lived a fortunate and sheltered life. American poor is rich by 95% of the world's standards. Race mixing is even more taboo outside of western countries , I mean there are genocides occuring right now for the love of God. I grew up around mild amounts of ethnic tensions where there was a lot of natives, blacks, and white people and while many people didn't want any part of that there was still a lot of shit going on. Mixed kids were doubly bullied and it took like a generation of diversity training to get over it.

Even then it's not completely gone.
>My anecdote is better than yours also start being more objective
>Give me a study
The true marks of someone who doesn't understand sociology or statistics. Yikes. I can post wars, history books, and current events I guess to prove that in the world there are ethnic tensions I guess

>Moving the goal posts
Never have once in the conversation, we're talking about mixed race kids facing adversity in life. It's not moving the goalposts to talk about ethnic tensions like wtf are you talking about

>I can post evidence I can!!!
>still hasn't
lol

I mean it's like asking whether or not water is wet and saying
>I don't believe you post sauce or GTFO

Like alright, know anything about prison gangs? South Africa, India, anything about what's going in Syria right now? Yemen, Myanmar, that Ebola epidemic in the congo? I mean what do you want? Like a study that shows mixed youths in the US being bullied in comparison to the mean? I guess I could find that in a Google search

move to mali

yes because they're awful

Here
scholar.google.com/scholar?client=ms-android-verizon&um=1&ie=UTF-8&lr&q=related:PoLLRtCqvgiaZM:scholar.google.com/

First result in Google scholar

Make a claim, post a source. It's that simple.
You claimed mixed race people get bullied and beat up 50% more.
Simply post some evidence to back up this claim. And remember, anecdotal evidence is not evidence.

How hard is this for you to do, you've posted three times now about how easy it would be for you to post statistics and wars and history and shit. So fucking do it.

According to study I posted they receive over 2.5 times the rate of average bullying. I don't want to be rude, but got fucks sake man you really have no idea how any of this works. It's not just that you don't understand sociology or statistics, you don't understand history to a startling degree. Maybe you just really want to feel right about this subject but the lengths you're going through to deny ethnic tensions are ever a factor in day to day life is just absurd. Like, do you even read the news m8 I can think of 4 genocides occuring right now

>First response
>Results from these findings did not support any of the hypotheses of the stu
Fucking LOL
You didn't even read the study.

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-140528.png (1080x1920, 192K)

>didn't read the study
>still claiming he's correct

Maybe he'll grow to understand that you're one of the good ones, but you have to realize he comes from a different place and time, and with the way that blacks act these days can you really blame him?

You're the one still this absolutely triggered by racial slurs. No other race gets this upset at being slurred lmao.

Stop holding this black man down, whyte women are a blight

According to the study you posted, biracial has nothing to do with bullying.

How about you learn to read?

*sigh* so you read the abstract without looking at the raw numbers that show that biracial children report over twice the amount of physical and verbal bullying?

Did you read anything but the conclusion, like maybe the limitations on the study and what that might mean?

>Reads only the conclusion
>Doesn't read the study or understand the structure of the study
>"Heh guess you didn't read the study"
Fucks sake

>make claim
>post evidence
>evidence doesn't back up what you're saying
>UGH, YOURE JUST READING IT WRONG!!
Holy backpedal, Batman. Your own study says it, so why are you doing mental gymnastics to claim I'm wrong?

I bet you didn’t know blacks in Africa were the ones who sold blacks slaves to whites.

Dumb nigger

Like , you can even read the part of the study that shows a higher self report for bullying and why they, in the study, are saying these results don't fully reveal true numbers because of inherent limitations on their methods of data and look past that and see the numbers.

Whatever, most people only ever just read the abstract / conclusions of these studies selectively anyways.

>Whatever people only cherry pick the answer!
>continues to try and cherry pick the study that proves he's wrong
L M A O
M
A
O

>Evidence does back up what I'm saying but I have to teach the illiterate how to read a study
For the love of God, the amount of cognitive dissonance here is astounding. I can cite genocides occuring right now in the world and for some reason this isn't evidence that ethnic tensions occur. I can tell you about how prison gangs are segregated and this isn't evidence enough. I can walk you through a study and that still isn't enough evidence.

What do you want?

>Cherry picking
*sigh* no what I am accusing you or is not cherry picking I just... are you college educated yet? Look. At. The. Numbers.

Because "nigga" is just nigger in AAVE that your people have evolved into being a slang word that can only be used by fellow black people to mean "brother", when again, it derives from negro which just means the color black in several other languages. Nigga is itself also racist because black power is rooted in black supremacy, and racial supremacy is inherently racist.

Again, african american culture is really fucking sad in how it victimizes itself all the damn time and banning the useage of both nigger and nigga would help your people a lot.

>gosh just look at the study even though it clearly states the exact opposite of what I've been claiming
You can "walk through evidence" all you want, if it helps you to come to the conclusion that clearly states you're wrong.

Just stop posting, you've already been proven wrong by your own posted study. Any further attempts are just pathetic and it's ridiculous you think I'm in a cognitive dissonance when you won't even agree with a study you posted.

Put up with family if girl is worth it? I've dated people with worse desu.

Nigger is what white people call you when they wanted to remind you that they can say or do whatever they want to you.

>my associations with the word
>white people saying it to my family or me when we went cross-country on trips, even when my siblings and I were very young--stage-whispered behind our backs, hollered at us in darkness to scare us, passive-aggressively dropped in casual conversation along with thinly-veiled threats or insults
>white people saying it to me with comments about how I'm inferior to them or should be lynched
>(usually white) people saying they don't understand why I take it so badly and that I am responsible for its seriousness, often proceeding to troll me with it

I really haven't seen much to break that mental association with threatening and demeaning black people. It only comes up in some fucked-up situation or when someone else is being dismissive of the fucked-up situations that happen. At this point I just don't want to have to hear it in the same way I don't want to have to watch racist violence. I don't scream at people or cry or anything when I hear it, but I'm not going that the only reason it shouldn't be used is black people's groundless fee fees. We know what it means.

>even though it clearly states the exact opposite of what I've been claiming
In other words
>I still haven't read through the numbers or the self admitted limitations of the study and am so booty blasted about not being able to read that I refuse to admit ethnic tensions ever occur

Race riots? There is another example of ethnic tensions. I just, this is so absurd to me. I've brought up multiple examples of these issues and yet you are still denying all of it because you need a sociological study to prove that's - what - ethnic tensions don't exist? You are refusing to even look at the sources used in the study or what the authors think about the limitations of their own work and why they think their correlations aren't correct to begin with. I even told you why and how you can see a correlation beyond the limitations of the study.

I'm trying really hard for you understand the world a little better and you're making this a point of pride.

*going to say that the only reason

Gringo is what hispanic people call you when they wanted to remind you that they can say or do whatever they want to you.

>my associations with the word
>hispanic people saying it to my family or me when we went cross-country on trips, even when my siblings and I were very young--stage-whispered behind our backs, hollered at us in darkness to scare us, passive-aggressively dropped in casual conversation along with thinly-veiled threats or insults
>hispanic people saying it to me with comments about how I'm inferior to them or should be lynched
>(usually hispanic) people saying they don't understand why I take it so badly and that I am responsible for its seriousness, often proceeding to troll me with it

I really haven't seen much to break that mental association with threatening and demeaning white people. It only comes up in some fucked-up situation or when someone else is being dismissive of the fucked-up situations that happen. At this point I just don't want to have to hear it in the same way I don't want to have to watch racist violence. I don't scream at people or cry or anything when I hear it, but I'm not going that the only reason it shouldn't be used is white people's groundless fee fees. We know what it means.