Would you date a girl who browses Jow Forums ? Is it a turn off?

Would you date a girl who browses Jow Forums ? Is it a turn off?

Attached: 91281965.png (394x476, 256K)

Well I can hardly exchange six words with someone who doesn't so there you go.

Depends on the board. Jow Forums, /an/, or any of the hobby boards like /po/ are fine. Maybe Jow Forums and /ck/. Jow Forums and Jow Forums are instant disqualifications.

lmao I'm a woman who attracts channers like moths to flame. It's a curse because sometimes I don't get why I feel so in tune to someone until long after we've met, or even been fucking, then it makes sense why xyz happened. I prefer to talk to people who don't browse, but then I get bored with them and next them easily also.

I wouldn't care, as long as you aren't a hot mess irl.

I feel like I'd like the idea of it but would wouldn't like it eventually

Yeah but there are other boxes to tick obviously.

I have dated girls I met on Jow Forums so...

While I think it's a plus, because it might indicate a similar mentality and it would mean I could be more open about shit I like (good luck to any poor soul who needs to explain and justify Jow Forums to their significant other), it's really not a deal maker or breaker, it's a nice plus.
A girl who browses Jow Forums but is a reasonable human being otherwise would be a big bonus, but one that just spouts meme regardless of how appropriate it is? absolutely not.

I would but she would have to approach the site the same way I do. If she is publicly saying "that's autistic" and shit then no she's a fucking idiot

If not and I've only met one girl who did this then yeah. She's cool. If she sees this I had a dope time in the grocery store

It wouldn't matter either way. It'd be a plus if she shared a sense of humor like that, though. If someone I know told me they browse here, I'd play dumb.

>>Would you date a girl who browses Jow Forums ?
Obviously yes. Already did.

I dated both girls I met IRL (assuming they didn't browse Jow Forums) and some that I met on Jow Forums.
Ever since then, I have a strong preference towards the latter.
In fact, if I ever get serious with a girl from outside Jow Forums I'll be sure to initiate her quickly.

Such a shame it's not very popular in my country, I really can't go 'cross half the globe for a date. Sucks.

iktf, one one hand I really want to met people from Jow Forums in my country, on the other hand the ones that do (at least obviously) are the most embarrassing kind of memelords, the kind who'd have memes as their avatars, go to /b/ and would unleash a diarrhea of memes that sound obnoxious IRL at you if they ever find out you go there too.
I genuinely wish I could meet people with my nerdy hobbies who are not so obnoxious.

I met a coworker who browses /b/. It was the worst. She's a tall landwhale who crossdresses and is a slut who blames her parents for her own actions. She was termed "psycho lesbian" even by her friends. I'm so glad I never admitted I go to 4chin, too. That being said, it still depends on the girl if she is as retarded as my coworker or if she can actually function well or at least decently.

What's wrong with calling shit autistic?

Jow Forums gf best gf
(depending on the boards they browse)

had 2 gfs who I'm sure browsed Jow Forums because they dropped shitty memes once in a while, it's no big deal but I'm not a fan of that because I feel like I'm fucking myself

My ex freaked the fuck out when she first found out and just didn't understand. Good times. Still managed to last another year after that though.

I've done so twice before, but they were kinda fucked up in the head. Of course, this is the black calling the kettle a pot.

As long as her home board isn't Jow Forums Jow Forums or /b/ then idgaf.

Turn on

if it's not /b/ or /soc/

Jow Forums is obviously antisocial, like the spitting on people kind of antisocial. I wouldn’t marry someone from here, I can tell you this much.

Jow Forums is normie as fuck. Anyone who thinks it isn't is fooling themselves.

I've been here since 2004, when anonymous was mostly loli posters and at best took over Habbo every once in a while.

Now it's all tripfags, stormfront's best, or people here to see the spectacle. So, sure, I'd date someone who posted here. There's not a lot that don't.

why Jow Forums?

Yes, especially a /b/tardess who will enjoy my perverted sexuality

Absolutely not

>Asking fishermen if they like fish

It is a turn off. Keep that shit secret.

Maybe 10 years ago before this place got so fucking political.

Where do Jow Forums girls exist??
I want to meet an art hoe, Jow Forums fwb...

Attached: 1536507501245.png (280x275, 143K)

I'd be more worried if she browsed Reddit.

They are fine unless they browse Jow Forums or any other major boards full of reddltors. Jow Forums being the exception. A lot of autists assume Jow Forums is one person, but it's not. It doesn't say anything confirming about a person who uses it until you ask what threads they specifically seek on there and how frequently. My black friend goes on there twice a month and still calls half the people there incels or over dramatic racists. Some guy I know used to go there for Christian stuff. One girl I know goes there for the anti whore threads because she's sick and tired of seeing media telling women to be sluts and that their bodies are the only things that matter. If you go to Jow Forums for the alt-right threads and post pepe's, then that's the real red flag.

Despite all this, there can still be exceptions and depends more if you're an oldfag or not. All newfag women who use Jow Forums are retarded. But some oldfag women who've used Jow Forums were surprisingly nice. Only bad side effect was that they'd become a bit more paranoid and think all men except their bf and one male friend were assholes.

Attached: 4c1.jpg (624x474, 24K)

Absolutely. I could cock/cum tribute all of her IG photos

Don't even think about it. Most femanons are toxic, and the other half are just attention whores. Been there, left emotionally scarred.

My gf and I are both oldfags - she's been here 14 years and I've been here 13. I feel like a Jow Forums girlfriend is my reward for years of service and loyalty

Turn off. I don't want to date a girl that is part of any online community unless it's about crocheting, parrots, or Animal Crossing.

Is going to weeb boards fine?