Any good podcasts I can listen to?

Any good podcasts I can listen to?

I already listen to and like the following:

> The Joe Rogan Experience (aka chimpanzee enthusiast, aka learned more about apes in a single podcast that I ever had in my 20 years alive)
> Your Mom's House Podcast
> The H3 Podcast
> Ear Biscuits

I'd be really happy if some of the recommendations were a bit more intellectual than the ones I already listen to.
I'm tired of listening to retards mumbling about stupid shit and breathing through their mouth over the microphone.

Attached: joe-rogan-fox.png (767x431, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insitome.libsyn.com/rss)
youtube.com/watch?v=It66NmYz8zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Official Podcast

TDS (The Daily Shoah), comes highly recommended from Jow Forums. I’ve never actually listened to it though.

Anything less retarded?

this one's good except i fucking hate that asshole sniffing midget Charlie

For crying out loud answer me! I'm bored.

Jbp lectures

Philosophize This! It's a chronological account of the history of philosophy

Dead Pilot's Society is pretty interesting and funny too. It's about TV pilots that were bought and developed by networks but never produced. You might like one or the other.

Strike and Mike for true intellectuals

Listen to cumtown

>Philosophize This!

This and the Dollop are my go to

I like this one called
>Chat with Traders
but I'm a dork trying to find my way in the markets so it probably isn't for everybody.

>Chat with Traders

That's actually a good one. Thanks.

The biggest problem in the universe is easily my favorite. Though it discontinued.

Sleepycast is one of my favorite things to listen to. Have heard more people hate on it than praise it tho, so maybe it's not for everyone.

>h3 podcast
>good
????

>JRE
mostly unlistenable he flips his views depending on which guests he has on. Sometiemes good depending on guests.
>Your Moms house
Never got into it can't say if good or not.
>H3
Probably the shittiest podcast around rn.
They could have Jesus reincarnation on there and I still couldn't make it past the 5 minute mark. Also hila being on there for no reason other than laughing and saying yea all the time is just cringey.
>Ear biscuits
Two millennial onions boys act as pretentious as possible

Anyways just letting you know of your shit taste. No one on hear can recommend anything you'd like maybe try Reddit.

Dan Carlin if you're into history

Sleepy Cabin if you're into retards screaming at eachother about the way they wipe their asses

The only one I listen to besides Joe Rogan that isn’t news related is Tech Dirt.

Isaac Arthur - trendy "futurism" shit with no real detail and way too drawn out, but still better than most things on TV related to the topic.

Cumtown and maybe the episodes of Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast where he doesnt ramble for too long a timespan about football.

The History of Rome is a complete history of the Western Roman Empire and goes into a fascinating level of detail while not droning too much.

Sofa king podcast my dude!

There's no such thing as a fish

>podcasts
choke on tide pods you fucking zoomer

This guy's voice sucks.

-Isaac Arthur
-The Weekly Space Hangout
-Archive 81
-The Paracast
-The Higherside Chats (literally just millennial Joe Rogan with all the good and bad that implies)
-The Insight (The Insight: insitome.libsyn.com/rss)

• Spearhead Sundays (done by an Australian comedian who's pretty great & answers question from fans)
• SleepyCast (they don't make it anymore, but it's a bunch of artists & animators telling ridiculous stories)
• Schmucks Podcast (on hiatus)
• Tiny Meat Gang (2 LA comedians talking for an hour every week)
Sardonicast (if you're interested in film)
• The Gaming Illuminaughty (if you're into video games, it's a group of mostly black dudes covering the stories in the industry, and they talk a lot of shit, it's pretty hilarious)
• The Pro Crastinators (A supergroup of content creators covering topics & answering fan questions - The "How We Lost Our Virginities" episode is a favorite of mine)
• Internet Box (they don't make it anymore, but it's pretty funny & won some pointless awards)
• Rooster Teeth's Always Open (Talks about sex & relationships mostly, but it's got so many fucking ads in it, but if you listen to H3 & Ethan stumbling through ad-reads, you should be fine)
• The Valleycast
• She Didn't Text Back
• The Pizza Party Podcast (Art & animation industry)
• Boys Only Club (not made anymore)

I'm sure there's some I'm forgetting, but those are what I like.

ravi zachariah podcast

The Pro Crastinators Podcast is good to throw on.

This is one of my favorites, and it's what motivated me to get my shit together.
youtube.com/watch?v=It66NmYz8zk

This Past Weekend.

the Dick show
stefan Molyneux

thank me later

Attached: RedPilledMoly.jpg (1356x1356, 123K)

The True Geordie podcast is my personal favourite

Literally BAITED podcasts and NLSS which is kinda a podcast most of the time are the sole reason why i have not offed myself yet and why i smile having this garabage life

This one is good
As much as I hate to admit it, baited is pretty funny even though their topics usually all suck ass. If they argued about more than YouTube drama, then it would be great. The best parts of baited are just when keem and clown are arguing over something completely off topic.

>The best parts of baited are just when keem and clown are arguing over something completely off topic.

So much yes, this reply genuinely made me smile thank you user i have no idea why, godspeed

No jumper is good, but only when adam22 is interviewing somebody who isn't some SoundCloud rapper. His interview with burger planet, Andy milonakis, and anything4views were all pretty funny. His drake bell interview was also funny mainly because of how weird it is to see him cursing.

What an entitled piece of shit. This generation is truly a mistake. Fucking boomers can't raise kids.

The Orthodox Nationalist
The Godcast
Mysterium Fasces
Interregnum
Rebel Yell
TDS
FTN
Third Rail
Strike and Mike

Legion of skanks