Why do guys want their girlfriends to have no friends? sounds a little fucked up to me

Why do guys want their girlfriends to have no friends? sounds a little fucked up to me

Attached: 1543727984906.jpg (564x705, 77K)

Do they? Black women are the hottest but I doubt black girls wouldn't be about my genitals cos too small.

They want to wrap her up in their web and use her fuckhole without being afraid that anyone else is ever going to interfere

It’s a control issue. If she has no options, she obviously isn’t going to leave you. I believe that women are not super smart and easily manipulated; even a trustworthy one can be tricked into having sex with someone. I cut out the risk by not allowing friends; and in return I do the same. My wife and I only will hang out with married couples and people from church group. Takes away temptation; and keeps an honest person honest.

What a miserable existence.

I love my girlfriend having friends...???
Maybe stop getting your world view from Jow Forums you actual retard

Depends on the friend. My gf has one friend who I really hate because she is often trying to talk shit about me but my gf loves this girl because history.
This chick is just a bad influence, was married out of high school to a dude she got crazy over, then when he's in the military she goes fucking around and leading guys emotions on.
Then she'll always want to hangout with my gf alone by themselves. No matter what. If my girl and I are hanging with another mutual friend of all of us, she still won't even if we ask.
She's constantly gotten upset at my gf for hanging out with me more than her and even one time threatened to hurt herself and after guilt tripping my girlfriend to go all the way downtown, she attempted to get her drunk off wine so she can't drive back.
This girl even had the audacity to ask my gf is she was depressed because according to her she seemed depressed.

I'm perfectly fine with my gf having friends, but sometimes that person just isn't a good friend.

Says the person who is getting cucked.

Female friends may influence them to degeneracy.

Male friends probably want a piece.

Because many groups of girlfriends play with each other’s relationships and just like to occasionally fuck with them just for drama. All it takes is “girl you could do soooo much better” and the seed is planted, ironically it’s usually the single friend starting shit.

>imagine being so insecure you deny the woman you love the chance for human interaction with someone other than a paranoid freak

My girlfriend has co workers and stuff, but honestly she doesn’t hang out with them. At first I thought it was weird but now I’m used to it. I would never say it to her face, but she really has no best friends or anything. They’re all just coworkers.

I’m not even talking shit but I’m the same way and I can admit it. But she just doesn’t socialize a lot.

If she doesn't like it but he doesn't care then he doesn't love her.

Do you like it this way?

True.

This is the answer, some people in this website are worthless because they dont want to improve and believe if their gf is as bad as them, they will never leave them, which is a toxic mindset. Getting a gf doesnt mean you win in life, they become a part of your life.

Girls are cute but how do I treat a girl that's bigger/stronger than me?

That's a pathetic way to live

He could still love her. He probably does. He's just not good for her.

Love =/= healthy love. You can love someone intensely and be abusive, you can be loved intensely and be abused. Saying that the fact that they're abusive means they must not really love suggests that a person cannot be abuse if they really love someone, and gives them a pass.

"But they really love me" can't be an excuse for abuse. A person has to be healthy for you, too.

Most think likeJust be a partner with him not just a fucktoy, that will give him confidence.

Any attractive girl who is continually meeting new guys is eventually gonna find a replacement for her boyfriend. Men and women will choose the best obtainable candidate to date, and if she keeps meeting more and more guys eventually she'll find a candidate that is superior in multiple ways to her current boyfriend, and she will leave her boyfriend. This is just common sense. Call it controlling, whatever, but it makes sense that guys feel uncomfortable when girls are constantly meeting new guys.

My ex-gf's friends all hated me and forced her to break up with me.

So I guess it's better than being single.

I wish she had some friends because it’s good to vent to other people, get different perspectives, and have other social interactions.

Like she only cancels on me for her family related things, not once “hey user I can’t hang out Saturday cause I’m going to the mall with a friend” type

Single and happy, you are a creep.

I see this sort of thing with a lot of people.

That person is toxic and is harming your gf. Girls are very easily influenced by their friends you must do the right thing and tell your gf how you feel. Let her know it's perfectly ok and mature to cut out toxic people.

Why do guys lock up their gold in huge safes? Seems a little fucked up to me

lol weakness

YIKES. Can't imagine. I triple-dog-dare my bf to ask me to drop my friends. What is most sick is that you "tricked" this bitch into being your wife and she probably doesn't even know that you think she is a moron.... just a trustworthy one.

Because dumb bitches like you can't be trusted on to go out on their own. It's like if you allowed your dog to wander around freely outside.

Nice bait

and I took the bait like a fucking idiot. lmao.

Insecurity.

Haha dude, as a guy, I can't fucking fathom that you don't think you can just meet another girl too. I imagine guys like you clinging at her ankle, screaming, like a kid in the grocery store who wants his favorite kind of snack cake.

OP, this is only for guys with no self worth.

nope, I know I can pull any tail and therefore do not like my commited partner to hang out with similar snakes

Attached: 22519103_123530858344716_4934018411815814839_n.jpg (740x743, 60K)

Fake faggot confidence right here.

It's not confidence, it's having a certain perspective on something I have been through many times. Consider it pattern recognition