Married but damn

So I'm in my 20s and I'm a woman. Got married this year and a huge fact dropped over my shoulders that I only fucked 2 guys in my entire life.
I love my husband to death, he is my best friend and I couldn't find someone nicer than him.

Thing is, that I'm really scared to grow old and regret not enjoying my young years experiencing different dicks life has to offer.

I don't have any complaints about the sex with my husband but I reeeally wanted to see what other people are like, to kiss some other lips. Sometimes I fantasize on being choked a little, spanked and dominated. My husband is more of a gentle type.

Anyways a part of me really wants to cheat so I don't become a regretful old lady and lived my young years to the fullest. Just to get this out of my head and go back to loving him as nothing happened.

I'd forgive my husband if he thought the same.

Retard.

bait

Not bait

Wait are you being serious or is this a bait thread? If so, suppose you did experience different sex organs and had different styles of sex, would that change anything. I experienced things in the past I enjoyed the moment I experienced them but whether or not I did them it wouldn't change anything. Unless of course the experience somehow affected my life in such a profound manner that I essentially became a different person, then it would matter in the long run.

In the end though, I guess it depends how badly you wanted those things.

Continued

What should matter isn't the organs or the styles, it should've been the kind of men you got involved with. If you feel you missed out on knowing different kinds of men, then yeah you screwed up getting married. The sex itself shouldn't be the problem.

This is some catered baiting

It's not bait

The difference would be the regret that would roam my mind when I become 50 and thinking in my young years I didn't experience different people.

I don't know, life is short and I just am in a place where I wanted to experiment things before it's too late. Maybe some sort of desperation.

I think it as if I had a delicious ice cream every single day. Some days I'd like to taste what tacos are like.

I know this is trashy but this is how it is. I want several dicks before it's too late.

There is nothing fulfilling about having sex with multiple people. It's not like food.

I know a girl that did what you fantasize about doing. Nobody wants to marry her cause they look at her as a whore.

Maybe.

Thing is, these thoughts never crossed my mind for a second before I got married. If it did I'd never get married. I dated for 6 years to make sure it was the right decision. I'm a mess.

These thoughts now haunts me like the devil.

And I'm not emotionally detached from him, it's such a physical instinct.

It sucks.

you are a filthy disgusting fucking whore, fucking filth of a woman, you don't deserve ANYTHING GOOD in your life, fucking kill your self you dumb bitch

Attached: Please Kill Yourself.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

If it was a guy he wouldnt be seen negatively, but whatever. It is what it is.

You sound Muslim. I bet if a guy

I've seen a billion of these threads with the genders reversed. This sounds like bait.

If not, OP. If you love him and are happy, appreciate what you have and try to make it work. I suggest trying gentle domming or roleplaying as strangers meeting up in a bar as a starting point.

But if you're seriously considering cheating, then you're not happy. You should leave, so you can both find what you want and so your poor husband can find someone who does appreciate him.

I will delete this thread if it goes too south.

I can't handle internet rage for too long.

Never ever cheat on the person you love, it will destroy them more than you will ever know. I cheated on my girlfriend and told her and she’s never ever really recovered from it. Leave him if you want to fuck around, don’t hurt him

I see. It is not a bait for the millionth time. I don't even know how a person would get baited with this.

Anyway thank you for your thoughts. I don't want to leave him, I do love him.

What do you think about temporary open marriages?

Because guys have to put in effort to get laid. For most girls the guys will come to you and will do so relatively frequently. The guy with a new fuckbuddy every other day is a legend because he's got the will to go out there and give it his best shot every time. The girl who can't hold on to one man for more than a week is a slut because she barely had to work for it and it seems like she doesn't even have the patience or common decency to give a guy a chance. That might not always be the case but that's definitely the image that's conveyed.

Op is a master baiter

Attached: 8e7.png (1024x1024, 74K)

I see. But what does it tell if a guy can't hold on to a girl for more than a week? I know he works hard on it but wouldn't he stop giving a chance to the girl too? I mean whatever.

Custom-made bait. Very nice.

The actual baiters ruin it for people who just want to vent to strangers online.

Why do men keep falling for the marriage meme when women are programmed like this?
Just fulfill the prophecy. You have the beta bucks, go get the alpha fucks. Get the good dick while you can before you hit the wall and only your husband can look at you without disgust. Let them cum inside too. Your sucker husband will raise whatever spawn you spew out unless its a suspicious hue. There's no consequences as long as he doesn't find out

Its not like I get his money, I work too and earn as much as he does. We share everything.

You seem to feel a bit threatened by women. I don't want to ruin his life.

Some women have the same desires as men, put yourself in my place. If women were easy to you and you've been married without much experience, wouldnt you have thoughts? Anyway we are all human.

Again, you shouldn't be doing it for the dicks. If anything it should be fore the men somehow shaping you into a different person by the way they live their lives and having you as a partner, and I don't mean it in a sexual manner. The sex and dicks shouldn't be the point of focus here, if they are you are misguided.

That's horrible dude, I can't believe you're encouraging a woman to cheat on her husband. Holy shit.

epik 190 iq baite cuckol fetis

I highly suggest to cuck him, fuck around with every dick you see. Then you hit the 30s and regret because no one will be ever interested by a whore like you. Or maybe you could not be a selfish slut dumping your solemate for better dick and respect your man and do the moral thing because he's a human as well wasting time and opportunities with the person that love. But maybe your concept of wasting better your time is being like every 21 century women.

I am a guy that has an easy time with women. I work at a nightclub once a week and i have women coming up to me asking for my number every night i work. The girl im "dating" I just met be telling her to come to my hotel. It is not fulfilling. Im handsome and women want to have sex with me and only sex. The happiest ive ever been was with my first relationship where her and I only had each other and I wanted to keep it that way.

She thought like you, she went off and fucked her way through life and she's miserable.

Women like you are the worst, you ruin the best things in life because you'll never be satisfied. Relationships and especially sex are are at their peak when you actually care and love the person. Frivolous pussy and wanton dick like everything get old and if you cheat on your husband or leave to experience other men you'll ultimately be unsatisfied.

However it sounds like you don't love your husband, if you did the thought of other men wouldn't even occur to you.

>in before "I do love him!"

No you don't. You wouldn't care about other men if you were satisfied. You're just following your instincts to trade up.

Attached: 20181219_200656.jpg (523x472, 126K)

You say it's not fulfilling because you LIVED that life.

I havent experienced any of it. It's easy for you to say because you've seen everything you could without repercussions. Men get it way easier, they can fuck their way into life and then say "it's not for you women"

You can give me advice and say it isn't nice, that's OK. but to judge someone and be a hypocrite is too easy.

You being a handsome man as you say got the best life could give, now you're sick of it and just want Stability.

We all Want what we can't have, its human nature. I'm being honest. I won't end up cheating but the more you men judge women out of sex, the harder it will be to get women.

Just shut up desu

Agknowledge these felling and ask your husband to do you, Hard. Channel these feelings toward him. Both of you got married young. You are tempted by the unknown. Try something new in bed. Go on walks.

Or if you would want to accept the possibility of hurting someone you exchange rings with, cheat. You will live with the consequences. You will learn to live with the baggage. But you have to accept any regret you feel after.

You can think and look at others. I’m sure he does to. Or maybe he doesn’t.

You both agreed to better or worse. If you don’t want to uphold those values it’s up to you. Just know that live doesn’t stop after. For better or for worse.

Thank you

Don't.
A different kind of dick (or pussy, for our male anons) isn't worth the risk. Do not throw away a lifetime of happiness, or at least I hope for you it will be one, for a one night stand. It's not worth it.

/thread

OP you're what's wrong with modern women: be a whore, yolo! Right? Divorce your man before you miss out on the dick train.
Then again you'll regret missing out on a good marriage. Cant have it both ways bitch.

OP people are telling you that you can't have it both ways, you either leave your husband and go do what you need to do until you feel ready to settle down or stay, love and support the man you married.
If you go through with cheating and what you did comes to light it will destroy him he will never look and think about you the same way ever again even if he says he forgives you, understand that thoughts will run through his head that will make him wonder why he wasn't good enough and if life is even worth living anymore.

Just think of the outcomes.

I "enjoyed my younger years" and there's still an itch.
You can't pick any life without losing another. if you whored out you wouldn't have the man you have now. You made a choice.

I'm in my 30s and I'll tell you from experience you can't just chase whatever you want whenever you want. There's always a price to pay.

On that note as far as marriage advice goes, if ever you do have a wandering eye and you have to fuck another man (woman in my case), it means somethings wrong in the relationship. Address it. It could even be you aren't doing enough for your husband.

When I "need" to cheat I clean the house buy my wife a present and take her out for dinner and we have fun and bond she gets really happy and I forget about other women until next time.

The grass is always greener...

>woman makes lifelong commitment
>Doubt enters her mind like would happen to anyone else.
>Hasn't actually done anything just asking for common experience and solutions
>Adv: WHORE!!!

Man the incels are out in force tonight. What are people who don't know how to actually be constructive doing on an advice board anyway?

Exactly!!

You have a good point on me doing more for my husband.

I will try to do more things for him.

Sure but make sure too it isn't a one way street, too. Part of it too is making sure he isn't neglecting your needs. If he isn't spending enough quality time with you or doing enough to make you happy by all means bring it up.

This is called ennui, or grass is greener syndrome. You're happy, but you're not sure you couldn't be happier somewhere else.

You couldn't. The only thing you'll do is destroy your decent marriage to a man you love and who loves you. It isn't worth it and you know it. This will pass, you found the ideal.

You go OP.
If your husband loves you, this won't bother him. In fact if he loves you than he knows you have every right to experience othre partners. He might even want you to do that, so you'll have more experience to share with him.
This is gonna be good for you marriage and it will make your relationship stronger.

Anyone who disagrees is a virgin incel.

This x1000

Let me apologize on behalf of Jow Forums. All these posts saying ‘bait’ are just bitter incels that need to go back to Jow Forums.

Kill yourself whore.

Assuming this isn't bait.

I had a similar experience. I have a wife I love very dearly, but due to a shitty youth I never explored my sexuality (I'm bi, mostly gay, male) before I met her and agreed to marriage.

I managed to talk her into letting me experiment just once and honestly it has been a disaster. The sex was fantastic, I found a guy I really liked, it was everything I thought it would be. This guy really liked me, I wanted to keep seeing him but I knew for the sake of the woman I love that I couldn't.

Now I live my life somewhat more detatched from my wife than I would like and this little horrible thought keeps popping up "what if?". I just have to keep pushing it down.

Don't do it OP. You may not be able to get it out of your system and if that's the case your life will forever be worse.

If you want this, and wanted it so vadly, then why did you get married?

Thank you oldfag. You helped me with something I've been struggling with.

I just moved to Paris and realized I'm settling down, with a new job and life and this is where I'll be for a long time. I'm 27 and never traveled Africa, India, nor Asia and kind want to. I itch to take a year or two off and just do it, knock it out of my system.

But when I face the timeline, I just don't know what to do:

Be 30 living in Paris and know the city super well, established friends, probably gf to marry and start a family soon.

Or be 30, travelled the lesser parts of the world. Have low money, no home, so-called "friends" are scattered all across the planet, and only now begin to settle in life.

One choice has short-term fulfullment, the other has long term fulfillment. So i decide to stay but I've struggled to come to terms with this choice.

Yeah you're right. Every choice comes with a price or sacrifice. Next time I feel like "cheating" on my dream to stay in paris, then I'll just go out and have fun and remind myself why i love it here.

Anyway this has been hanging on my head for a while now. Thanks again oldfag

B E A T I M G E
T
I
N
G
S